About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-13, 07:04
Carisa Carisa is offline
Regular
 
Default quick question for anyone who knows

how many post do you need to become a regular?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-13, 07:07
silencer silencer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: quick question for anyone who knows

Dunno, but this post will help me to close the gap
 #3 
Old 2002-10-13, 07:30
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: quick question for anyone who knows

I think its 50.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-13, 09:19
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: quick question for anyone who knows

yep 50.

Should be more IMHO.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-13, 18:42
Carisa Carisa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: quick question for anyone who knows

quote:
Originally posted by Tooth Fairy:
yep 50.

Should be more IMHO.



I agree....what is imho??

 #6 
Old 2002-10-13, 19:09
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: quick question for anyone who knows

IMHO = in my humble opinion
 #7 
Old 2002-10-13, 19:11
Carisa Carisa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: quick question for anyone who knows

When I wrote this I was still a member with 48 replys ....now I am a member

YAY!!!!! Congrtulations me!

lol just being silly
 #8 
Old 2002-10-13, 19:12
Carisa Carisa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: quick question for anyone who knows

well I botched up that message (feeling stupid) I meant to say now I am a Regular
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics