About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-10-11, 10:38
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by Tooth Fairy:

Or Democratic Vegans?



Only prey eats nought but vegetable matter.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-11, 10:43
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by culinaryoverlord:
Vegans can suck the left one, do you know how hard it is to cook for vegans? I am going to re-invent myself as a Republican Vampire, then I can use terms like liberal democrat with the spite they deserve.


hehehe.
Yes, it's exactly because I know how hard it is to cook for vegans....... (not to mention converse with them - IME think Mormons), that I mentioned it........... :-)
 #3 
Old 2002-10-11, 10:53
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by ChaosWyrm:
Only prey eats nought but vegetable matter.



Depends how you see plants......... ;-)
 #4 
Old 2002-10-12, 00:06
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by junglist:
if youre not a christian what do you have against jews?


Most American Christians WANT TO BE JEWS. They already enjoy being the SLAVES of jewry.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-12, 00:09
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by dopeman420:
Just because someone can invent a V2 rocket doesn't mean that they're NOT barbaric, ignorant, or a moron.


No, when you can invent a V2 rocket and infra-red nightvision and radar invisible stealth fighters and the space shuttle and the Apollo rockets and margarine and U-boats and uranium reactors etc. etc. etc. as German scientists accomplished in less than a decade of time you are refined, informed and brilliant. Only an idiot...would be unable to understand that :-)

 #6 
Old 2002-10-12, 00:10
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by TheSell0ut:
So, in other words, you are alot of shit; not a little, because shit is life, and you take shit seriously.




You CANNOT change your race, Michael Jackson is a crazed Negro. You CANNOT change your sex either, no matter what you cut off, stick in your rectum or have sewn onto yourself.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-12, 00:17
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by culinaryoverlord:
I stand corrected.
You might not believe this SaturnRocketX, and it is even less likely that you will care. But I respect you. At least you seem to truly believe what you are saying. So many people talk through one mouth for certain people and through another for others, at least you are consistent. Although I do not agree with your ideology, you are obviously intellegent and coherent, which puts you a bit above some people on an intellectual level. You have cut yourself off from the mainstream and pursue your own intrests in your own way. More power to ya'. Given the complexity and depth of the website you posted I am not surprised at how many people buy into this philosophy, it is a well developed and complete theology of racism as a reason for living. You say you were brought up on a "hate farm", I have been to the compound west of Ponoka in Alberta and talked to people who are just as filled with white pride as you are. They had very good arguements as to why races should not be mixed, why white people, especially those decended from the lost tribe, are superior to all "mud races", and why north america is actually the homeland of the white race. These theories exist on many levels, slogans easy enough for street skins to understand, arguements coherent enough for an intellectual to get his teeth into. I participated in a discussion on how the white race would eventually cleanse the north american continent and make it a free homeland for the white race, how the government would rule by plebicite, and how a united north america would have the recources and military might to defend itself against the people it had just forced out. I contributed, I discussed, I lied like a bastard. I felt a fear that gripped me from the bottom of my soul, because I realized that if I had not been brought up in an enviroment that educated me against hatred, that taught me that all races and cultures on this planet deserve to be regognized for what they are and not compared to each other, that I would have fell for it and become just like you. If you cannot love, you will hate yourself, if you cannot live and let live, then you will never be left alone, if you cannot accept the fact that all people are created equal, then you will never live in a world of equals. I pity you.

[This message has been edited by culinaryoverlord (edited 10-11-2002).]



I suppose a fishing trip is not completely out of the question, but I would probably avoid it.

I did not realize there were actual Hate Farms. Perhaps my sarcasm has backfired. I like NJ because of the good natured, nature loving folks there and the enviroment.

The White race must be ruled by a White dictator who makes the existence and IMPROVEMENT of the White race paramount.

I was raised to be a liberal feminist, by a liberal feminist.

I do not see how you will avoid fighting in a war against those who are at war with the White race.

Stop watching so much TV.


 #8 
Old 2002-10-12, 00:19
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Boo:
>>>Most people hate me on first site, although attractive women look at me with interest<<<

In a past post, you said you liked it when women took no interest in you. Which makes me wonder if you are a gay skinhead.




There is no such thing as a homosexual skinhead. I like it when women avoid MESSAGEBOARDS.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-12, 04:04
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

How strange it is that you've posted the most on a thread about you.
First, who exactly determines a persons gender or race?
Do they themselves? Does god? Do you?
And if you determine it for them, how can you know yourself? What if I showed you a perfect looking transsexual? Could you determine if they were male or female? You might say they are mentally one or the other but that isn't true as some people completly belive they are male or female.
Tell me, am I part negro if I get a blood transfusion from one?
 #10 
Old 2002-10-12, 04:08
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

Am I wrong or is this a racist who doesn't think skin colour or physical image have to do with race?
 #11 
Old 2002-10-12, 17:08
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:

Stop watching so much TV.




Amen.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-12, 17:30
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:

Stop watching so much TV.




-and read your bible.

 #13 
Old 2002-10-12, 22:17
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

I may be asking for it, but what makes you think I watch a lot of tv? I do watch too much tv, but I am trying to kick the habit, spending more time doing things instead of vegetating. I am just curious why it was obvious.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-12, 23:04
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by TheSell0ut:
[B]First, who exactly determines a persons gender or race?
Do they themselves? Does god? Do you?[B]


Genetics

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 10-12-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-10-12, 23:05
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by TheSell0ut:
-and read your bible.




Reading the bible is the same as watching TV: JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS

 #16 
Old 2002-10-12, 23:07
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by culinaryoverlord:
I may be asking for it, but what makes you think I watch a lot of tv? I do watch too much tv, but I am trying to kick the habit, spending more time doing things instead of vegetating. I am just curious why it was obvious.


Your system of reasoning has been formed by television, especially about things such as race. Whether we like it or not, television PROGRAMS PEOPLE.

Television will tell you how to think and when to laugh or cry or be repulsed or intriqued. Televisions creates impossible worlds with impossible and contrary people and situations and unnatural reactions to unnatural people and situations. Televisions programmed you to believe that despite everything your senses and hard science tell you, its all the other way around. Television teaches that reality is unreal and that the impossible is possible.


[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 10-12-2002).]
 #17 
Old 2002-10-12, 23:08
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by TheSell0ut:
How strange it is that you've posted the most on a thread about you.


I disagree.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-12, 23:11
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by TheSell0ut:
What if I showed you a perfect looking transsexual? Could you determine if they were male or female? You might say they are mentally one or the other but that isn't true as some people completly belive they are male or female.


Yes I can tell. Transsexual men are apt to act ultra feminine, as opposed to the quasi-feminism of the average American woman, struggling for an impossible identity with men. I have seen women on talk shows enraged at transsexual men for behaving as their husbands wish they could behave, as if they had ovaries instead of testicles.
Men who want to be women behave as men who want to be women. American women behave as women who want to be men.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-12, 23:13
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by TheSell0ut:
Am I wrong or is this a racist who doesn't think skin colour or physical image have to do with race?



Skin color and morphology are excellent racial indictators, but often behavior and mental processes can expose someone as being of a race unlike the race they appear to be physically.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-12, 23:15
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
American women behave as women who want to be men.


LMAO, that's actually amusing.

 #21 
Old 2002-10-12, 23:21
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
Genetics

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 10-12-2002).]



Genetics? Then how can you judge who is male or female? Only genetics does that.
What are those people born XXX, XO, XXY, XXXY and so on? I can look androgynous, can you then know what gender I am? If I removed all sexual organs(and covered up a few more), what would you say then?
How would you know, why would you care?


[This message has been edited by TheSell0ut (edited 10-12-2002).]
 #22 
Old 2002-10-12, 23:52
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
Your system of reasoning has been formed by television, especially about things such as race. Whether we like it or not, television PROGRAMS PEOPLE.

Television will tell you how to think and when to laugh or cry or be repulsed or intriqued. Televisions creates impossible worlds with impossible and contrary people and situations and unnatural reactions to unnatural people and situations. Televisions programmed you to believe that despite everything your senses and hard science tell you, its all the other way around. Television teaches that reality is unreal and that the impossible is possible.


[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 10-12-2002).]


Thats actually not true, Television teaches nothing, does not inspire reasoning(of any sort) and is only for entertainment. Television doesn't control anyone who has free will. Its main purpose is not to control but to entertain.
The only thing T.V does is limit us from thinking as much. People do seem to try and live like television sitcoms though, those people are ignorant of higher thinking- yet seem to get along well in society.
Speaking of programming, who programmed you?
Who told you reality was real? Reality is what you belive to be real. Nothing more. Perception is everything. I do not watch alot of television. The impossible is possible, but only for those who don't limit their minds. Television teaches us infact that there are impossibilities, and society teaches us the same.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-13, 00:07
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

so what is it specifically about Jewish people that you find so terrible? then answer the same question for all non-white people. what specifically did anyone every do to make you hate so much?

 #24 
Old 2002-10-13, 00:11
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

quote:
Originally posted by junglist:
so what is it [b]specifically about Jewish people that you find so terrible? then answer the same question for all non-white people. what specifically did anyone every do to make you hate so much?

[/B]


You can't use logic with people like this. Well, you can, but it doesn't work.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-13, 01:04
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SATURNROCKETX

Your system of reasoning has been formed by television, especially about things such as race. Whether we like it or not, television PROGRAMS PEOPLE.

Television will tell you how to think and when to laugh or cry or be repulsed or intriqued. Televisions creates impossible worlds with impossible and contrary people and situations and unnatural reactions to unnatural people and situations. Televisions programmed you to believe that despite everything your senses and hard science tell you, its all the other way around. Television teaches that reality is unreal and that the impossible is possible.


[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 10-12-2002).]
[/QUOTE]
The following posted by TheSellOut:
Thats actually not true, Television teaches nothing, does not inspire reasoning(of any sort) and is only for entertainment. Television doesn't control anyone who has free will. Its main purpose is not to control but to entertain.
The only thing T.V does is limit us from thinking as much. People do seem to try and live like television sitcoms though, those people are ignorant of higher thinking- yet seem to get along well in society.
Speaking of programming, who programmed you?
Who told you reality was real? Reality is what you belive to be real. Nothing more. Perception is everything. I do not watch alot of television. The impossible is possible, but only for those who don't limit their minds. Television teaches us infact that there are impossibilities, and society teaches us the same.[/B][/QUOTE]
End quote, (guess I shouldn't have deleted the [] stuff

Television is a tool like any other, it can be used or abused. A great deal of what I know about the world comes from television, for every episode of Star Trek I watched as a child I probibly watched 2 or 3 documentaries. I will never have the chance to investigate as much of the world as I would like, so television is one of the things I use to fill in the gaps, so are books, so is the internet. Of course information gathered from television is suspect, so are books, so is the internet. It is up to the individual to discriminate between the things they will include in their world view and the things they consider too biased to be of value. Expecting the way people act in real life to be like written scripts is idotic, people who act like they are on an episode of "Days of Our Lives" abound and will go to their graves wondering what went wrong. We are all programmed to a certain extent, we could never have enough information to function in society if we had to find it all for our selves, and even if we could, the opinions we formed would be meaningless without the ability to compare them to those formed by others. Nobody lives in a box, we are all part of a society that in general values second hand information as much as first hand. Some try to see past the bullshit, some cover themselves with it and say it's cozy.
Cheers

[This message has been edited by culinaryoverlord (edited 10-13-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics