About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-09, 10:13
MasterOfChaos MasterOfChaos is offline
Regular
 
Default I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

Greetings to the world. You are being addressed by the Master Of Chaos.

This site was presented to me by my friend�s girlfriend, and instantly appealed to me. I thought I�d say hello to all the scumbags here and see what eventuates.

A little about me. My name is Damon, I am stranded on a small scrap of land in the South Pacific, it is apparently a democracy, yet nobody represents me or my views. We have a native people who were oppressed by the british and other europeans about 200 years ago, and now I am forced to pay compensation with my tax dollars (when or if I pay them), this pisses me off, and provides further proof that a hard ass ugly dyke looking bitch cannot run a country. Cooking, cleaning and kneeling on request should be the limits of chicks in this world, but no, thanks to gutless fucking politicians who thought they had control of the situation, old ugly bitches now basically run this place. This left over table scrap of a country is called New Zealand, New because it came after the original Zealand, which is an even smaller, sorrier scrap of land in Denmark.

I see by a brief perusal of the boards here that there are a lot of Americans, hardly a surprise, they seem to stick their nose into everything. Resulting in a spectacular display of pyrotechnics in downtown new york. That�s one of my favorite MPG�s on file, and I must say, you all deserved what you got. Don�t be greedy, and don�t show off and you�ll do allright. Oh and get rid of the fucktard president, he has no brains whatsoever, and makes a complete dick of himself whenever he speaks in public. Appropriate as a representative of the USA he may be, he still annoys me.

What else???. Oh yes, I fucking HATE authority. Authority has been responsible for every bad event in my life. A pig, acting inappropriately as a public servant was responsible for me losing the best job I ever had, and the only thing I was any good at. A bicycle messenger. Teachers being fascist bastards were responsible for me being suspended, and my bastard father forcing me to quit my paper run as punishment. I resent all authority and refuse to acknowledge or respect them in any way. I live by my own set of rules and believe they are more efficient, realistic and practical. I am an intelligent person, who think little or nothing of stupid people, and shows little or no concern for their mistakes. Anyone who can�t think ahead deserves what they get.

I don�t believe in god, because it�s a bloody stupid theory with more holes than a homelsess bastards underwear. They also represent power, and to believe in a fictional being would decrease the amount of power I have over my thoughts and philosophies. Anyone who doubts themselves or their beliefs is weak and I am not weak. I am an angry person. I embrace my anger and use it to it�s full advantage. I aint a pussy, and I will happily press the matter and make life difficult for the common pleb in society. Public servants are just that, a person to serve me. They are the workforce of the system, and it�s weakest link. Over the course of my 27 years I have discovered how far I can push the limits, and established how weak and vulnerable the system is. It is flawed. It is restricted by it�s own bureaucracy and boundaries. I am not. I am a free man. This gives me the advantage.

The word Chaos is in my name. I don�t think much of the actual chaos theory. I don�t give a rats furry asshole about a butterfly flapping it�s wings in china. My reference to chaos comes from the way the world treats me and my responses to it. I am a nice guy most of the time, however, if the system pushes me, I do not yield. I push back to an equal degree. I apply as much resistance as is applied to me. Eventually they will push me too far and I will reach critical point, then perhaps you will read about me, and be able to tell the peons in your workplace that you communicated with that whack job online once upon a time. Chaos also represents the messy trail of disarray that seems to find me in my life. I tell you, if I put a folded piece of paper into my pocket, it will disappear in a couple of hours, only to reappear in another place in 2 or 3 pieces. I enjoy my messiness however and thrive on it.

I have used enough of your precious bandwith already so I shall end here. If you wish to hassle me, then please go ahead. I like an argument. If you wish to ban me, big fucking deal, that will make you no better than the system. If you want to communicate with me, that�s cool, I�m an interesting case study when you get to know me

So long for now.

 #2 
Old 2002-10-09, 10:15
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

<insert sheep joke here>
 #3 
Old 2002-10-09, 12:01
enterprise1701_d enterprise1701_d is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

Actually, the original zealand is in holland.

Just a quick geographical reference.

To the rest of your post: I agree with some things, don't agree with others, but am too much of a nice person to argue over what we don't agree on.

I'll leave you to the chaos you so desperately want and I have no business interfering with now.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-09, 12:21
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

quote:
From: Belgium


Waar?
 #5 
Old 2002-10-09, 14:22
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

This guy eats toe-jam sandwiches, why is it only the complete and utter douche-bags get told about totse and then come here?
 #6 
Old 2002-10-09, 14:59
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

No country in the world heres all its peoples views.

That would be anarchy.

Peace Renegade,
 #7 
Old 2002-10-09, 17:17
Moderator
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

is it you, Messer?
 #8 
Old 2002-10-09, 17:50
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

quote:
Originally posted by MasterOfChaos:
Americans, hardly a surprise, they seem to stick their nose into everything. Resulting in a spectacular display of pyrotechnics in downtown new york. That�s one of my favorite MPG�s on file, and I must say, you all deserved what you got.


Go away retard.

By the way, you mentioned that Americans stick their noses into everything...looks like this kiwi (or one who claims it) is either doing a good job of it on his own or is a good learner/follower of ours.

Regardless...GO AWAY.

Nox
 #9 
Old 2002-10-09, 18:05
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

Wow, and I thought I had an ego. Welcome masterofchaos, from what I can see you are opinionated, verbose, offensive, and juvenile. Considering your first post was a 3 screen treaste about yourself, I have confidence that you will never make any form of meaningfull contribution. As for an arguement, lets see... Defend yourself:
You are teenager, probibly about 17, your views are juvenile, sophomoric and you probibly enjoy lying on bulletin boards because you think that people will believe you.
I have rarely seen people banned on this site, but if you persist in this bullshit it is likely this is the last time anyone will pay any attention to you.
Also, for someone from a country whose "economic reforms", have resulted in total poverty for 1/3 of its population, mostly Maori, you sure are critical of the Americans, maybe you should shut the fuck up and try to address some of the problems in your own nation.
Cheers.


[This message has been edited by culinaryoverlord (edited 10-09-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-10-09, 21:06
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

You have learned the art of being a jackass well from my American forefathers. I have foresaken their art in favor of longwinded stylistic prose. Go forth and spread you're chaos, I choose to spread cream cheese.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-10, 09:12
MasterOfChaos MasterOfChaos is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

Almost an entire day and that�s all the responses I get. Oh well, better than nothing. Let us continue.

Enterprise: Star Trek fan?? Me too, it��s good stuff. And the only other Zealand around the place is in fact an island under the Danish rule, click here to prove you are wrong.
http://www.um.dk/english/danmark/danmarksbog/denmark_map.asp

Your info says you�re from Belgium, you should almost be able to see it from there J


Global Dominator: I feel you are probably the best person to answer your own question, as it applies more to you than to me. I also think your name is a bit ambitious, I believe you would have trouble dominating a mentally challenged gerbil, let alone and entire globe.


Nox: I am not really sticking my nose into anything here. I am not trying to oppress a foreign nation. I am not trying to steal and manipulate it�s natural resources. I�m not trying to bully it into submission from the other side of the world, or bomb it to snot like a pussy with expensive toys. I have simply wandered into a public forum and made a few statements about me and my beliefs. You as an American should in fact value that degree of freedom in the world, after all you guys killed a shitload of innocents trying to support it.


Culinary Overlord. First impressions of this place lead me to believe it was a house of anarchy, and chaos. There are all sorts of informative articles on blowing shit up, disrupting things and generally causing trouble. Here I am announcing the fact that I support these things, and you actually consider it reasonable that this behaviour could get me banned. If that is not hypocracy then I don�t know what is. Also your history and statistics are quite flawed. There is a legitimate population of 3.7 million people here, you are suggesting that over a million of them are living in poverty. Guess again Ay. There are less than 100 thousand people actually living in a state of what the world considers �poverty�. Many of those are immigrants and refugees fleeing places that were blown up by bigger bullying countries. �Cough America Cough� We are a small nation, and pathetic as it may be, we actually do bloody well on the world scene. We help as much as we can in world wide events and do a decent job of it. You are forgetting that our entire population is equal to one city of another country. I cannot imagine any single similarly sized city anywhere in the world being as effective as we are as a whole.

Also your analytical skills suck ass. I am in fact 27, and will happily send you a scan of my drivers license to prove it. As for people paying attention to me, who knows, and who cares. If they listen that�s all nice, you apparently did. The title of my post indicated it was long, yet you found it interesting enough to not only read, but to comment on. I allready have your attention, now I can decide what do to with it.

I invite you to fuck up, and go and rule your food groups before they rebel against you.


Riot kid. Go forth and spread the cheese young man.

 #12 
Old 2002-10-10, 09:57
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

quote:
Originally posted by MasterOfChaos:
Nox: I am not really sticking my nose into anything here. I am not trying to oppress a foreign nation. I am not trying to steal and manipulate it�s natural resources. I�m not trying to bully it into submission from the other side of the world, or bomb it to snot like a pussy with expensive toys. I have simply wandered into a public forum and made a few statements about me and my beliefs. You as an American should in fact value that degree of freedom in the world, after all you guys killed a shitload of innocents trying to support it.



OK moron. You came, you saw, you had your "free speech" (which my country doesn't allow [according to you]), you made your point (whatever it is), and you have done it twice.

Why try to discuss anything with an opinionated pompous bore such as yourself. So since you've been there (Totse), and done that (Posted nonsense) now is the time to GO AWAY.

Nox
 #13 
Old 2002-10-10, 10:44
enterprise1701_d enterprise1701_d is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

To XeNobiTe: Ik ben van Gent, maar werk in Zaventem.

Master of Chaos: check your geography. Zeeland is a province of Holland. And yes, I am well aware that I am using the Dutch spelling (Zeeland, not Zealand), for the very simple reason that the first people to land on 'New Zealand' were the Dutch, who named the country after the 'Zeeland' region of their home country. ('Nieuw Zeeland', literally translated 'New Zealand')

For all I care, it can be a small island off Denmark... but why the Dutch would name a country after an obscure island is beyond me. LOL.

Yes, I am a Star Trek fan... TNG, DS9, and Voyager. Will have to wait until the series is nearly over before I get to see Enterprise though...
 #14 
Old 2002-10-11, 00:07
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

**Culinary overlord sits atop the sacred rutabaga throne, in his hand is the holy carrot, his vegetable minions scurry about at his feet**
"We spell it eh',you are still self centered and overly verbose, but your defence of your country was admirable"
"post this for me Sir Parsnip"
Cheers.
ps: I would certainly never suggest that anyone be banned here, this is one of the thing that I like about totse. My views on cencorship run to the effect that although I may not like what you say, and I may make rude and possibly incorrect replies, I would put a bullet in the head of anyone who tried to take away your right to say it.

[This message has been edited by culinaryoverlord (edited 10-11-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-10-11, 00:44
silencer silencer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

quote:
Originally posted by MasterOfChaos:

Nox: I am not really sticking my nose into anything here. I am not trying to oppress a foreign nation. I am not trying to steal and manipulate it�s natural resources. I�m not trying to bully it into submission from the other side of the world, or bomb it to snot like a pussy with expensive toys. I have simply wandered into a public forum and made a few statements about me and my beliefs. You as an American should in fact value that degree of freedom in the world, after all you guys killed a shitload of innocents trying to support it.




LOL. Sounds like penis envy to me!

Jealous Europeans and other non-American Westerners always say this kind of shit about us Yanks. Don't you guys realize that bombing countries of brown people and stealing their oil helps out humanity as a whole? It's not like American foreign policy is just about furthering the material gains of a small, power-obsessed elite or anything like that.

Watching the actions and rationalizations of our politicians reminds me of the bemused feelings one gets while watching a little kid trying to be sneaky stealing something. Once you detach yourself from it, it all just becomes one big joke.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-11, 01:14
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

Good for YOU Chaos! Read http://www.FAEM.com today!

 #17 
Old 2002-10-11, 02:36
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

Eh Chaos. You are generalizing Americans, but yet yourself do not want to be generalized. Isn't that a brainfuck.

Most Americans here don't give a shit what our country decides to do, much less what you think about it. So personalizing all of us as the American stereotype is nothing more then ignorant and is overplayed and bland at that.

How about we call you names and talk to you as if you were your country's ambassador to America?

To sum up: lose your self-delusions of grandeur or do us all a favor and leave. You obviously are at least semi-intelligent, so at least act like it.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-11, 04:12
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

quote:
Originally posted by culinaryoverlord:
Wow, and I thought I had an ego. Welcome masterofchaos, from what I can see you are opinionated, verbose, offensive, and juvenile.


Yes, he is. I Like him. Dunno about the juvenile bit - but there's wit, and good grammar - praise be the (figment of christian imagination) lord.

As for Zeeland, upon it stands Denmark's capital - Copenhagen. However, I'm pretty certain that New Zealand was named after the Dutch and not the Danish bit of land. There is some speculation that it was named New Zealand, to match New Holland, as Australia was then known.

Please Silencer, you're Not suggesting that Bush Isn't a Meglomaniac.........? ;-)

Guys, Chaos is obviously just trying to get a rise. His posts are actually pretty intelligent and articulate, and I doubt if those are his true beliefs....... entirely




[This message has been edited by Tooth Fairy (edited 10-11-2002).]
 #19 
Old 2002-10-11, 06:28
k.hallenbeck k.hallenbeck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

masterofchaos...most of what u say is true...(n i'm in nz as well) n i do reckon our pm really have no idea what the hell she is doing (she bascially disarm nz, give easy money to lazy asses), but hey, every country has ppl like that...

n since u hate it so much, y don't u get out there and do something about it rather than come here and thrash other countries? u hate authority, but unless u living on an island somewhere all by yourself u r likely to have to follow the authority

americans can get cocky at times, but so can any other person when their country is doing well. however i do think that their president is a bit too agressive, waging war everywhere. but hell, what would i do if someone drive a plane right into my buildings? not a whole lot different i guess

my point is, if u think the world is so fucked up, get out and do somethign about it. show everyone how it should be done.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-11, 07:17
veryfirstreptile veryfirstreptile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

Calm down! It's ok be yourself you can talk to me !so you like men big deal.I like women it doesn't mean we can't talk, I KNOW YOUR ANGRY. I would be to if I finally came to realize that I wanted a man pumping me in my ass and mouth. when was the first time your dad maybe ?? did you try to fuck your mom and just got mad when it hung there limp! talk to me it's all right . many guys have seen there mother swallow come and piss and lick assholes .be proud to follow in her footsteps instead of your dad's you have a whole life ahead of you there will be plenty of cocks in it for you . your mom can't possiabley eat them all .concerned american. * AMERICA* YOU HAVE TO LOVE US BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU OR WE CAN ALLWAYS KILL YOU
 #21 
Old 2002-10-11, 10:19
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

quote:
Originally posted by k.hallenbeck:
masterofchaos...most of what u say is true...(n i'm in nz as well) n i do reckon our pm really have no idea what the hell she is doing (she bascially disarm nz, give easy money to lazy asses), but hey, every country has ppl like that...

n since u hate it so much, y don't u get out there and do something about it rather than come here and thrash other countries? u hate authority, but unless u living on an island somewhere all by yourself u r likely to have to follow the authority

americans can get cocky at times, but so can any other person when their country is doing well. however i do think that their president is a bit too agressive, waging war everywhere. but hell, what would i do if someone drive a plane right into my buildings? not a whole lot different i guess

my point is, if u think the world is so fucked up, get out and do somethign about it. show everyone how it should be done.



In advance, nothing personal, bro, but you are getting used as an example for a side statement....

THIS is an example of the laziness technology has instilled in humanity. No longer can the web-kiddie culture spell out words like "and", "anyway", "you", "too", or "are"...nor can they appropriately use the letters "s" or "z"....

Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to read that crap for those of us who are used to reading real words?

Forgive the rant, please. I simply had to get that out before I could continue.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-11, 10:21
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

Other than the above rant about your typing style, I think you did a fine job of expressing your opinion, and I mostly agree with you, after I forced myself to read the full post.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-11, 10:39
123Tool 123Tool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

Chaos you absolute shithead,

Abel Tasman was from Holland. But yeah, he probably named our country after a Dannish province... twat.

You are sorry you are paying for our governments past errors? (sounds like you're not paying tax anyway) A government is an enduring body which must take responsibility for its past actions; so pull your head in and pay those less fortunate than you as you enjoy highways, electricity, plumbing, and the many other conveniences that have been established by people long dead that no one has ever asked you to thank.

America is no better or worse than ANY country on the planet. If New Zealand, Europe or any othe nation had the big stick you'd know about it too.

You're anti establishment but you're quick to complain when things aren't going well for you. Don't worry about those Afghani farmers feeding their children grass cakes; they're not real people anyway, are they? Twat. You are a spoilt 27 year old brat who has never given a moments thought to anyone other than yourself; because of this you are currently single and afraid that this state of affairs is permanent. You don't understand why people don't interact with you at a level you'd like... I mean, you're such an intellectual; whats not to like - everyone else is stupid anyway, better have another wank.

Go and do some travelling. (Tiki touring around Europe on a bus filled with aussies and kiwis throwing up on famous European landmarks does not count). Open your eyes to the plight of your world. Stop complaining like a little puppy and grow up. Learn a little more about yourself, you've been lucky enough to be born into a the economic elite of this world, you have brains, you have confidence - stopping wasting all of that and DO something.

best regards,
a concerned NZ citizen
 #24 
Old 2002-10-11, 11:34
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

oh........... never mind.......
 #25 
Old 2002-10-11, 13:02
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

123tool,

Again you impress me. Keep it up.

Nox
 #26 
Old 2002-10-11, 13:07
mzilikatzi mzilikatzi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

Greetings MasterofChaos, from another forsaken part of the Southern Hemisphere - Given that you live in a welfare state in the middle of nowhere run by a bunch of rather ordinary politicians ( I am in a kind mood today .., your address to the world is completely logical and understandable - what is more, your comments regarding recent events relating to the US are well taken. What is more, you can spell and have a more than rudimentary grasp of grammar. Go boy go!
 #27 
Old 2002-10-11, 13:28
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

The problem is, Nox, that this kind of talk and explanation, doesn't get through to someone like that.
It's all very nice for us to read these intelligent posts and pat the poster on the back - but when you're dealing with whackos like this, it's all pretty meaningless. They don't understand all the moral and logical issues that have been pointed out. They seem to understand nothing bu their own agenda.....
 #28 
Old 2002-10-11, 13:42
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

quote:
Originally posted by Tooth Fairy:
The problem is, Nox, that this kind of talk and explanation, doesn't get through to someone like that.
It's all very nice for us to read these intelligent posts and pat the poster on the back (123) - but when you're dealing with people like this, it's all pretty meaningless. They don't understand all the moral and logical issues that have been pointed out. They seem to understand nothing but their own agenda..... If, what we see/read can be believed....



 #29 
Old 2002-10-11, 13:45
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

sorry folks

having probs with my puter......... mainly the user............
 #30 
Old 2002-10-11, 22:55
k.hallenbeck k.hallenbeck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

sorry about the crappy typing style...it's just that nobody ever complained about it so i didn't realise it was that hard to read...

o well...thanks for pointing it out anyway
 #31 
Old 2002-10-11, 23:16
ShadowFist ShadowFist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

umm.....Methinks your just a angry kid who likes to make people think hes smart and full of conviction. I can see it in the way you write. however, I must side with you that authority is corrupt. I follow a creed simlar to yours
No-one has power over me but God and those I give it to

You need to lighten up, Chaos, and maybe get some consuling, its not all that bad and anarchy should be peaceful, not violent like your self.
I feel you can learn much here

-ShadowFist
 #32 
Old 2002-10-12, 00:55
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

quote:
Originally posted by Tooth Fairy:
The problem is, Nox, that this kind of talk and explanation, doesn't get through to someone like that.


Too true.

Nox
 #33 
Old 2002-10-12, 22:31
a_global_threat a_global_threat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Chaos, hear me roar!!! (long)

oi shadowfist i agree that master of chaos should iighten up he has some good views though!!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics