About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-09, 04:16
farwah farwah is offline
Regular
 
Default Procrastination

i hope I am spelling that right
is any one else here a victim.
I can't seem to stop myself, i swear off it every time i get in trouble, but here i am paper due and way late again,
any secret societies, ideas, thoughts, empathy, sympathy ..
all welcome.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-09, 04:59
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Procrastination

I will post something tomorrow. (haha, I said it first)
 #3 
Old 2002-10-09, 06:41
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Procrastination

I procrastinate till the last minute and then I panic and rush whatever I was supposed to do and end up doing a shit job.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-09, 14:28
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Procrastination

Procrastination is like masterbation, its fun at 1st, but in the end you are just fuckin yourself. =)
 #5 
Old 2002-10-09, 19:01
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Procrastination

i procrastinate entirely too much.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-09, 20:47
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Procrastination

Lol lord jugz
 #7 
Old 2002-10-09, 21:19
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Procrastination

"Hard work pays off eventully, procrastination pay off now."

Developing any good habit is hard at first. Just keep at it and not procrastinating will become a part of you.

Keep a small notepad around and make a list of things you have to do. It's like having your own personal nag. After a while of using it, you either wont need it or move on to a Palm Pilot.

 #8 
Old 2002-10-11, 08:06
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Procrastination

I get it.......
 #9 
Old 2002-10-11, 18:54
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Procrastination

Hell, if it wasn't for the last minute, I'd never get anything done.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-15, 15:14
farwah farwah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Procrastination

AHHH!! i found it, i'd lost this "thread" thats what they call it right.
i htink i need to stop being on this site, honestly i am on for hours n get nothing done.
paper wise, life sucks! which is wierd cuz i am such an optimist, n i would never let anyone get away with saying that.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics