About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-08, 04:17
Blurry Blurry is offline
Regular
 
Default Why does the totse community appeal to you?

For me, its the bluntness and non-sugar coated information/talk. With all the sensoring and PC bullshit that goes on these boards are refreshing, even if some i don't agree with some topics.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-08, 07:21
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the totse community appeal to you?

To date it's the best forum I have come across. That includes the information and the people (Regulars I mean.) And the fact that this place has such diverse array of people, personality and opinions makes the site...Do I need any other reason?
 #3 
Old 2002-10-08, 12:52
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the totse community appeal to you?

Because its the most informative no bullshit forum i know of.

Peace Renegade,
 #4 
Old 2002-10-08, 21:24
bentintwisted bentintwisted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the totse community appeal to you?

I am the least PC person I know and I got fucking sick of the do gooder, very bloody nice, PC, make me fucking sick CRAP communities that I found.
I am interseted in mind modulation, and there is some great information here... personal experiences as well as information on different substances and their phsychotrophic actions.
The posts of some of the younger members give me a giggle, especially after I've indulged in a particular type of smoke.
Sick people give me a rush, and there's no lack of 'em here.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-09, 02:48
Balisong Balisong is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the totse community appeal to you?

Don't need to pretend to be someone I'm not.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-09, 04:10
farwah farwah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the totse community appeal to you?

procrastination!

i am currently working on a paper and my mind seems to working on everything but...
needless to say its a great site for all the afore mentioned reasons
 #7 
Old 2002-10-09, 05:05
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the totse community appeal to you?

I started by looking through totse for drug info, but the chance to chat with people who have similar, uhh.., intrests, is great. I seem to be a little older than the gen-pop here but most people my age have their heads up their asses and look down me because I have always valued experience over posessions. Also, I am an asshole. Posting on totse lets me express this without getting moltovs' tossed through my window.
Cheers.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-09, 08:53
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the totse community appeal to you?

I wanted to download files on making colored boxes and cDc... Then I got hooked on the NNet and local &TOTSE forums. Now I'm just addicted.

And I have no life.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-09, 09:00
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the totse community appeal to you?

I'm in it for the personalities. Some of the funniest things I've seen on the net were written by totse members, whether by flaming or posting good knowledge or just venting their frustrations about life. Sometimes I follow threads I think are hilarious even though I have nothing to contribute.

Another reason would have to be that after a LONG day at work of dealing with some of the stupidest people I've ever known, it's refreshing to pop on line and see people having intelligent conversations.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-09, 13:03
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the totse community appeal to you?

as always, i'm just here to promote the propagation of accurate factual data. oh and to be a dick.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-09, 13:20
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the totse community appeal to you?

Yeah, I would say procrastination to begin with...... and then every time I want to avoid working on an assignment, I would say, procrastination.......

But it was Hacking info that brought be here first.........
 #12 
Old 2002-10-09, 16:07
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the totse community appeal to you?

My name is _______, and i'm an addict.

I originally started posting on totse because I had nothing better to do, and got addicted.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-09, 19:23
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the totse community appeal to you?

It is addictive isn't it, my totse time has gone totally ballistic, I hardly even play video games anymore. It is the first thing I do when I get up, and the last before I sleep, of couse this may change when I have a job and some doobies&beer.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-10, 01:45
silent death silent death is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the totse community appeal to you?

I first found totse by accident (looking for explosive files) but since then iv become addicted I to find myself reading posts and anything else I can find on totse if not for the information then just coz there is so little censored and its always amusing to read about those irresponsible activities that I�m sure we all know as having fun.

The battle is won by the player who sees the furthest.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-10, 02:33
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the totse community appeal to you?

I like the people. It's refreshing to talk to people that aren't complete idiots.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics