About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-05, 18:12
lilymunster lilymunster is offline
Regular
 
Default List your arrest record here!

C'mon it'll be fun, I know you are up to no good...

Feel free to list things you didnt get caught for but dont incriminate yourself!

I'll list mine here in a minute...
 #2 
Old 2002-10-05, 18:33
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

Do you realize how much bullshit lies are going to be posted here?
 #3 
Old 2002-10-05, 18:37
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

I was arrested and fined for public indecency after my cock-restraining device failed. 2 days, $450.00
 #4 
Old 2002-10-05, 18:37
MaijinKai MaijinKai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

i knifed my brother jemaul in tha ghetto an when tha pigs came runnin i knifed them aswell, then for tha hell of it i took crack an knifed ppl in tha mall bo west side massive(this is not a lie as previously suggested by rlpinca)
 #5 
Old 2002-10-05, 19:03
wideb0y wideb0y is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

If you say so Maijin!

I've never been caught, Must be all that Duckin' and Divin' I do!
 #6 
Old 2002-10-05, 19:34
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

I had anal sex in a state where it's illegal, and I jaywalked TWICE today!!!
 #7 
Old 2002-10-05, 20:42
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

I fed alcahol to the moose...not not really

Its not illegal if you dont get caught
 #8 
Old 2002-10-05, 21:01
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

A good person is someone who hasnt got caught....The stupid ones are.I have never gotten caught for anything...whenever I plan something I make sure half of everything is about not getting caught.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-05, 21:03
lilymunster lilymunster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

Hmmm... I thought honesty was the best policy...

here goes:

I was arrested once as a juvienile for an illegal weapons charge that was ajudicated. They also charged me with assault, attempted buglary, and terroistic threat but these things were dismissed as they were total bullshit.

After that I never got arrested agian. I used to steal compulsively- never got caught. Been in several fights-- boys and girls. I beat up a minor about five months ago at a rock show-- she totally had it coming. Lots of illegal drugs, etc.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-05, 21:07
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

Everyone here is guilty of being White.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-05, 21:29
Phonix Shock Phonix Shock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

I have never been arrested. I would of nearly once got arrested but the person decided not to report me.

 #12 
Old 2002-10-05, 21:41
lilymunster lilymunster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

I wouldnt say we are "guilty" of being white, since we were born into it, and its not a crime. Some people treat it like it is a crime. A friend of mine gave a great speech about the fallacy of "white shame". Truth is, I dont owe anybody anything because I'm white. If black people get restorations from the US then I should get restorations from eastern europe for my partial gypsy descent. Every Irish and scottish person should get money from England. Every jew money from Egypt, and so on....
 #13 
Old 2002-10-05, 21:56
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

quote:
Originally posted by lilymunster:
If black people get restorations from the US then I should get restorations


You mean reparations.

Nox
 #14 
Old 2002-10-05, 22:28
lilymunster lilymunster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

Yes, I have been doing housework and throwing up all day, Im a bit confused...
 #15 
Old 2002-10-05, 22:46
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

saturn is a neonazi, hence the comment.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-05, 23:15
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

Well, just so you get one semi serious response lily, I was busted in 98 for posession with intent to traffic and production of a controlled substace to wit. Marihuana(yep, yep they spelled it like that)
Everything I grew was sent south, so I would like to ask the US dope smokin' community to re-emburse me for my legal fees. Hah! Getting popped was wierd, we were processed inside of an hour and released, when we got back to the house they had shredded our ballast wiring and all our ducting, smashed our clone trays, and generally tossed the place, but to our amazement a bag containing about a 1/4 of weed was still sitting in plain view on the coffee table. All in all the way the cops treated us was pleasant and respectful, the landlord however broke 5 ribs and cracked my jaw the next morning, cant blabe him tho' the house was a write off.
Cheers.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-05, 23:28
jason the reaper jason the reaper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
Everyone here is guilty of being White.


you r gay
 #18 
Old 2002-10-06, 00:06
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

quote:
Originally posted by jason the reaper:
you r gay


What a beautiful first post
 #19 
Old 2002-10-06, 00:16
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

Never have I ever been arrested, for anything.

That isn't to say I didn't do things at one time or another that somebody might have construed as a felony in certain states....but I never got caught so those don't count.

Now I am even far more careful about what laws I bend, but you have to live. That's the funny thing about laws, most of the things they're against are just too much fun.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-06, 02:06
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

As a juvinile, i have never been arrested, but i was almost arrested on several occasions.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-06, 02:38
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

I was never arrested but please state how many times you were beat up by the cops for a crime or something stupid that angered the cops. Unlike me, which my brother got his collar adjusted for no reason..
 #22 
Old 2002-10-06, 03:44
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

You are all guilty of being White.
Gypsies are like jews, both are criminal cultures, they are not owed anything except a quick trip to ye ole gas chamber. The jews bankrupted Egypt, it is too bad the Egyptians did not pursue ever last single one of them, the whole world over, until they were exterminated. That would have made the Egyptians living gods in my book. The people who occupy Egypt now are not White and hence have nothing to do with the Egyptian of thousands of years ago who were so raped by the jews.
The people who currently occupy Egypt are just arabs and other assorted mongrels, descendents of slaves, merchants, invaders, etc. etc.
Blacks and Mexicans and Asians and Jews and other Muds all agree- Whitey is guilty of being White. Its too bad Whitey is so pussified now-a-days that he lets his spoiled whore women run things, otherwise he might have a chance.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-06, 03:50
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

I robbed the MGM Grand for 500mil then took over France. After that I decided that I would look at some real pictures of Britney Spears nude. Then the next day I rerobbed the MGM Grand and J-walked across over to the Monte Carlo and robbed it.

King Nothing
 #24 
Old 2002-10-06, 03:58
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

quote:
Originally posted by confuzious:
I had anal sex in a state where it's illegal, and I jaywalked TWICE today!!!



thats what i said the last time this came up. not the jaywalking part, but the buttsex one. copycat. :P
 #25 
Old 2002-10-06, 06:30
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

my mother turned me in way back when for stealing shit from my school as a minor... we had a contest going. as an adult, i've gotten pinned for:

1. possession of drug paraphenelia
2. underage drinking
and
3. criminal mischief (think joust)

not in that order.
 #26 
Old 2002-10-06, 09:46
MaijinKai MaijinKai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

quote:
Originally posted by dopeman420:
my mother turned me in way back when for stealing shit from my school as a minor... we had a contest going. as an adult, i've gotten pinned for:

1. possession of drug paraphenelia
2. underage drinking
and

3. criminal mischief (think joust)

not in that order.


how u get arrested for underage drinking as an adult???



[This message has been edited by MaijinKai (edited 10-06-2002).]
 #27 
Old 2002-10-06, 10:20
RevolutionNov7th RevolutionNov7th is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

Bear this in mind people:

only 25 per cent of crimes are reported.

only 25 per cent of reported crimes end in a conviction.

Many if not most convictions are secured by witness statements from someone the defendant knows.

Seems to me that if you just keep your head down, don't do anything stupid and work up a healthy amount of paranoia when doing something illegal, you WILL NOT GET CAUGHT.

It's only illegal if you think it is wrong.
 #28 
Old 2002-10-06, 10:56
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

I was arrested at the age of 9 for trespassing. I shit myself when the police came around for the big scary talk, i hate that police officer he picked on me for the next 2 years.

Bastard twat fucking idiot.

Peace Renegade,
 #29 
Old 2002-10-06, 18:33
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

quote:
Originally posted by MaijinKai:
how u get arrested for underage drinking as an adult???

[This message has been edited by MaijinKai (edited 10-06-2002).]



How about being 18 (legal for draft) but not for booze (21 in some states)
 #30 
Old 2002-10-06, 19:19
BuD02 BuD02 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
Everyone here is guilty of being White.


What's wrong with being White?
 #31 
Old 2002-10-06, 19:21
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

right on the head, culinary.

and budo, please don't get him started.
 #32 
Old 2002-10-06, 20:57
Carisa Carisa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

quote:
Originally posted by ComradeAsh:
What a beautiful first post


ROFLMAO your funny!

 #33 
Old 2002-10-06, 21:36
Regular
 
a drunken stupor
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

i've been arrested 2 times for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor
 #34 
Old 2002-10-06, 21:37
Carisa Carisa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

I've stole alot of shit but never got caught

and speeding tickets

oh I have also keyed a couple of cars of people who pissed me off
 #35 
Old 2002-10-07, 04:42
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

Aggravated Assault, disorderly persons, and criminal mischief.
 #36 
Old 2002-10-07, 07:02
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

Only idiots get arrested. Or the very unlucky...

I have only been detained once for trespassing by a University police officer. That was just because I was walking around campus at 3pm and saw an open building. Not thinking clearly, I went in to "poke around."

My actually intent was to find roof access since someone had only days before committed suicide on campus by jumping from a building.

So no, proper planning will avoid arrest. Never talk to people, never do anything on a whim. My advice, the advice handed down to me, the advice that will keep you out of jail.
 #37 
Old 2002-10-07, 08:05
justcurious justcurious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

not just stupid ppl get arrested.some stupid ppl i know should have and didnt!i was arrested for possession of meth.it was really weird how it happened i was parked outside my house in the pasengers seat,the car was parked facing the wrong direction,the cop walked up to the car & opened the door and told me i was parked wrong,i told him i would move it,he then asked me for my dope.he knew my name w/o seeing my license,he even mentioned someting about my daughter,pertaing to her dad.very werid.yes i do believ that some arrests happen because of ppl we know talking:im sure of that!and how did you get out of jail so quickly w/ all that pot in your house?
15 years before that i was picked up for shoplifting and let go but i was 14.had to pay a fine is all on that.
another strange incident that happened to me was one nite the cops came to my house walked right by a bag of dope on my bed,picked it up,then put it down then left.they were there for a p/u of a no contact order.sometime after that was when i got popped for the dope.did it for years before that ever happened.just an unluky night,nothing more then that!!!
 #38 
Old 2002-10-07, 09:04
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

never been arrested or even a parking ticket or speeding fine...

*points and laughs at those who have been caught*
 #39 
Old 2002-10-07, 09:08
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

I got caught because i wanted to cross a feild to get to my army base.

People get petty sometimes.

Peace Renegade,
 #40 
Old 2002-10-07, 09:13
justcurious justcurious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

:*points and laughs at those who have been caught*[/B][/QUOTE]

i beleve in karma..do you?
 #41 
Old 2002-10-07, 15:04
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

Yeah I believe in karma.

Yeah sorry Ren, didn't mean that comment how it sounded...The reason I can say that is because besides driving the car or motorbike a little too fast, I haven't ever done anything illegal.
 #42 
Old 2002-10-07, 18:14
Empireblues Empireblues is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I GIVE YOU THE BEST ARREST EVER!!!....

Tension grows...

I was once arrested...yes, ladies and gentlemen, arrested, for...(drum roll please)...spearing undersized lobsters!!

Da da!

Yes. Yes. I know - it's a story and a half, I'm telling ya. But that's for another occasion. For now I shall simply revel in my story's legendaryness (it's a new word).
 #43 
Old 2002-10-07, 18:20
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

I think most drug related busts are usually the fault of only one of the persons involved, it only takes one moron caught tweaking in his parents john to get the ball rolling on a whole shitstorm, trusting a fucking moron to look after my crop while I was away was my mistake He had 2 16 year old runaways there while I was gone, filled them with blow and jizz, and sent them back to their parents on a bus. ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH, now I must go to "bitch and moan" to find something to vent on.
Trust no one, watch your back.
Cheers.
 #44 
Old 2002-10-07, 20:37
luckytriple6 luckytriple6 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

i haven't been arested but i went down this dead end road on a thursday night with some friends, we walked in a feild, smoked some bud and went back to are cars. my friend had locked his keys in his car so we all piled in my tiny little sentra and started up the road. the copd were sitting up a little way around a corner, they turned on the lights and pulled us over, lucky for us we only had a little nug left(some of the best shit i had) but thc cops got my bong and a few pipes, seeing as they took my shit and pipes didn't take us down i'm assuming they smoked my shit. we were quite lucky, my friend had a flare gun and a butterfly knife that they also took. a few days later i noticed my throwing knives sitting in between the seat and center consol...to this day i still don't know how they missed them when searching the car
 #45 
Old 2002-10-13, 03:44
DEM DEM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

IM WHITE AND FUCKING PROUD OF IT.EVERY ONE SHOUD BE PROUD OF THIER RACE.THAT DOES,NT MEAN IM BETTER THAN SOMEONE.IVE BE IN JAIL A FEW TIMES. AND IVE BEEN TO THE FARM HERE IN KANSAS CITY.FOR BULLSHIT.BUT THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS ACK LIKE ANIMALS.I DONT OWE ANY MUTHERFUCKER ANY MONEY FOR WHAT HAPPEND WELL OVER 100 PLUS YEARS AGO.INSTEAD WHY DONT THEY PAY US BACK FOR ALL THE FREE HOUSEING AND FOOD AND ALL THE FUCKEN BULLSHIT.THEY GET ALL THE BETTER JOBS LIKE CITY JOBS. AND SO ON.IF EVERY ONE WOULD PULL THIER HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASS WE WOULD BE WHERE WE COULD BECOME A GREAT HUMAN RACE .BUTT WE ARE FUCKED.BECAUSE THEY WORRY ABOUT THIER IMAGE ,OR MONEY.OR HOW TO FUCK SOMEONE.WE ARE FUCKED.PEPOLE ARE EITHER A MEAT EATER OR A PLANT EATER .WHAT ARE YOU?
 #46 
Old 2002-10-13, 03:53
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

I was once threatened with jail time by my dad when I was six years old. He even took me inside the prison and the Sheriff pretended as if he was going to put me behind bars. This could amount to why I don't exactly like law officers that much...
 #47 
Old 2002-10-13, 04:01
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

Fuck off dem, we already have a resident white race advocate, and he is far more interesting to argue with than you.
 #48 
Old 2002-10-13, 04:14
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

I've been arrested for larceny and possesion of burglary tools.

The moral of the story: Don't commit crimes while drunk, you may not realize the million stupid things that will get you caught that you're doing.
 #49 
Old 2002-10-13, 05:25
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

quote:
Originally posted by DEM:
IM WHITE AND FUCKING PROUD OF IT.EVERY ONE SHOUD BE PROUD OF THIER RACE.THAT DOES,NT MEAN IM BETTER THAN SOMEONE.IVE BE IN JAIL A FEW TIMES. AND IVE BEEN TO THE FARM HERE IN KANSAS CITY.FOR BULLSHIT.BUT THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS ACK LIKE ANIMALS.I DONT OWE ANY MUTHERFUCKER ANY MONEY FOR WHAT HAPPEND WELL OVER 100 PLUS YEARS AGO.INSTEAD WHY DONT THEY PAY US BACK FOR ALL THE FREE HOUSEING AND FOOD AND ALL THE FUCKEN BULLSHIT.THEY GET ALL THE BETTER JOBS LIKE CITY JOBS. AND SO ON.IF EVERY ONE WOULD PULL THIER HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASS WE WOULD BE WHERE WE COULD BECOME A GREAT HUMAN RACE .BUTT WE ARE FUCKED.BECAUSE THEY WORRY ABOUT THIER IMAGE ,OR MONEY.OR HOW TO FUCK SOMEONE.WE ARE FUCKED.PEPOLE ARE EITHER A MEAT EATER OR A PLANT EATER .WHAT ARE YOU?


Good for you!! Read http://www.FAEM.com today! 88/14

 #50 
Old 2002-10-13, 05:39
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List your arrest record here!

Oh fuck, now we have 2. Oh well, wtf, please stop using allcaps, we can hear you just fine. Read the FAEM site, put your white race posts in clear English, do what you do.
Cheers.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics