About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-05, 15:18
wideb0y wideb0y is offline
Regular
 
Default Female Members

How many members on here are Female?

Also any chance of seeing a pic?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-05, 15:27
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

I'm female.

here's my pic
http://www.hairytongue.com/images/gallery/91.jpg
 #3 
Old 2002-10-05, 15:35
Carisa Carisa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

I'm female here is my pic too
http://profiles.yahoo.com/carisaabbott
 #4 
Old 2002-10-05, 15:51
Carisa Carisa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

why?
 #5 
Old 2002-10-05, 15:57
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

He's going to stalk you.


Hey Xenobite, your really cute.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-05, 16:04
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

ROFLMAO
 #7 
Old 2002-10-05, 16:19
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

<OsiriS> Hey XeNobiTeno
<OsiriS> XeNobiTeNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
<XeNobiTe> hellow
<OsiriS> Hey there
<OsiriS> I just saw your pic
<OsiriS> Your really cute
<XeNobiTe> Good for you
<OsiriS> I'm just saying
<XeNobiTe> I' wondering...
<OsiriS> Was that you?:
<XeNobiTe> lol
<OsiriS> HAHAHAH
<OsiriS> I knew it
* OsiriS smacks XeNobiTeo over the head
* OsiriS then gives her a hug
<XeNobiTe> Her?
<XeNobiTe> What in jebus' name are you talkin about?
<XeNobiTe> HMMmmmmm, people give you much more attention if you're a beautiful woman
<XeNobiTe> Fools
<OsiriS> RofL
<OsiriS> That's how men are
<OsiriS> So is that really your pic on the totse baords?
<XeNobiTe> You're funny (in a dumb kind of way)
<OsiriS> LoL
<OsiriS> Why is that maam?
<XeNobiTe> Look at the link of my pic
<OsiriS> I know I did
<OsiriS> Is that really you?
<OsiriS> Or just a random pic
<OsiriS> LIke the one here
<XeNobiTe> Arg nevermind
<OsiriS> tell me
<OsiriS> Is that your pic or not
<XeNobiTe> What makes you think I'm female?
<OsiriS> Becuase you've told me before
<XeNobiTe> I have?
<XeNobiTe> hhhmmmm
* XeNobiTe thinks back
* XeNobiTe thinks backwards
<XeNobiTe> lol
<OsiriS> Damn
<OsiriS> What are you?
<XeNobiTe> I'm an androgyn
<XeNobiTe> Is that spelled tight?
<XeNobiTe> I mean right
<OsiriS> MALE OR FEMALE?
<XeNobiTe> You first, oowww you bad boy.
<OsiriS> I'm a guy
<XeNobiTe> Really
<XeNobiTe> I don't belive you
<Ironz> xeno, i never knew you were a chick
<Ironz> i thought you were a guy lol
<XeNobiTe> Shut up ironz
<Ironz> roflmfao....i just looked at what you guys were talking about
<Ironz> i had been chillin in #zok, surfing totse, i see xeno's pic, remember she's in here, say those things...
<XeNobiTe> Nooooo, get outa here,.....
<OsiriS> Told ya!
<XeNobiTe> What?
<OsiriS> That you were a guy
<XeNobiTe> Did you figure that out all by yourself?
<XeNobiTe> :thumbs up:
<OsiriS> Bastard
<OsiriS> And you tld me you were a chick
* OsiriS has quit IRC (Quit: )
<XeNobiTe> lol
<Ironz> you sexy bitch


ROFLMFAO
 #8 
Old 2002-10-05, 16:27
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Female Members

[13:19] <Luke> A family unit wishes to check their email.
[13:19] <Tracicle> oh.
[13:19] <Luke> I'll be back and playing Subspace before you learn to talk.
[13:19] *** Luke (trasked@cloaked.ipt.aol.com) Quit (Quit: )
[13:19] <Jon> LUKE HAS FAMILY UNITS!?!?!?
[13:19] <Tracicle> His dog.
[13:19] <Tracicle> Is nuklearpower your domain?
[13:20] <Jon> Mine?
[13:20] <Jon> AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA and so forth.
[13:20] <Tracicle> Or some other pixellated comic
[13:20] <Tracicle> Oh.
[13:20] <Jon> Brain Clevinger.
[13:20] <Tracicle> I take that as a "maybe".
[13:21] <Jon> Not mine.
[13:21] <Jon> Brain Clevinger's.
[13:21] <Jon> He makes a better comic as mine.
[13:21] <Jon> But I adore him.
[13:21] <Jon> His comic is licky.
[13:21] <Jon> Sean reads it, too.
[13:21] <Tracicle> He can't spell, although it might be deliberate.
[13:22] <Tracicle> mmm, fifty-foot spider.
[13:22] <Jon> It's deliberate.
[13:22] <Tracicle> It got Joe Cooper!
[13:22] <Jon> It's one of Fighter's comics.
[13:22] <Jon> And Fighter's a moron.
[13:22] <Tracicle> Oh.
[13:23] <Jon> But he kicks ass.
[13:23] <Tracicle> Oh.
[13:23] <Jon> Indeed.
[13:24] <Jon> Plus, he's only one of two characters in 8BT to have ever been NAKED.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-05, 16:56
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Female Members

When was Fighter naked?

8 Bit Theater is good. Wonderfully pixelated comedy.

I know a female, does that count?
 #10 
Old 2002-10-05, 17:42
wideb0y wideb0y is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

quote:
Originally posted by Carisa:
why?


Good question! I was just wonderin' really

You are pretty sexy Xeno!

 #11 
Old 2002-10-05, 17:50
lilymunster lilymunster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

Im female. If you want to see a pic just go to makeoutclub.com and look up the profile smutmonger.
I'm soooo taken though. But if you a seeking females to discuss women's issues Im game!
 #12 
Old 2002-10-05, 19:24
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

http://girls.images.profiles.makeoutclub.com/smutmonger.jpg

That's you? I doubt it.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-05, 19:25
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

quote:
Originally posted by wideb0y:
You are pretty sexy Xeno!



LOL, and what are you getting out of it?
 #14 
Old 2002-10-05, 19:37
wideb0y wideb0y is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

You are sexy to lily!

That gives me a good idea!

'Oh no' I here you cry!

Well, all the female members have until next sunday night to post a picture of themselves and then I (and other male members who wish to partcipate) will rate you on looks!

Also, Im not that shallow! Im just bored!

So far it is as follows:

1. XenoBite http://www.hairytongue.com/images/gallery/91.jpg
2. LilyMunster http://girls.images.profiles.makeoutclub.com/smutmonger.jpg
3. Carissa http://profiles.yahoo.com/carisaabbott

Uh oh, I feel a bitch fight approaching!

Edit: I put the links in for your convenience

[This message has been edited by wideb0y (edited 10-05-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-10-05, 19:58
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

Ahem, why don't you post a picture of yourself you sexy little thing, you.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-05, 20:03
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

k9girl?where has she gone?
 #17 
Old 2002-10-05, 20:06
wideb0y wideb0y is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
Ahem, why don't you post a picture of yourself you sexy little thing, you.


That gives me another good idea!

All will be revealed after next sundays results!
 #18 
Old 2002-10-05, 20:12
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Female Members

http://www.members.shaw.ca/warweed12/me/Pict0010.JPG

oh wait thats me .. i think im a guy but im unsure maybe not looks in his pants....yeah im a guy... and i think i need about 30 more hours of sleep !

[This message has been edited by warweed12 (edited 10-05-2002).]
 #19 
Old 2002-10-05, 20:46
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Female Members

is it just me or does lilymonger look somewhat like that clone chick from Bladerunner, you know, the one with the owl?
 #20 
Old 2002-10-05, 20:57
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Female Members

yeah a little bit but don't know :S i guess so ....
 #21 
Old 2002-10-05, 21:07
lilymunster lilymunster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

Xeno- thats me, can you see my chest piece? I got that two years ago, Im so glad its in the picture.

Sorry the pic is so pixalated! Im working on putting a clearer picture on MOC but my boyfriend has a mac and Im having a hell of a time trying to figure out how the damn thing works.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-05, 21:10
lilymunster lilymunster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

and xeno-- why would you doubt that picture is of me?
 #23 
Old 2002-10-05, 21:12
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

I dunno, why wouldn't I?
 #24 
Old 2002-10-05, 21:18
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Female Members

internet trust you have to be here long enough to build up a trust with the members
 #25 
Old 2002-10-05, 21:18
Phonix Shock Phonix Shock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Female Members

<---- Female, no picture at the minute unfortunatly.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics