About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-03, 20:58
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Crooked ex boss got busted

A few months ago I asked if I could get into trouble because of what my boss was having me do(ripping off people at an alignment/brake shop). Most people aren't going to remember it or probably don't care, oh well you're going to hear about it anyways.

Today I got a subpena for a preliminary hearing in a fraud case against him. The other 2 mechanics that quit the same time as me went to the DA and told everything they knew. He got busted a few weeks ago and is in deep shit now. I didn't like the fucker so testifying against him is going to be quite enjoyable.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-03, 20:59
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crooked ex boss got busted

Like I always say: Karma, there's nothing mystical about it.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-03, 23:39
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crooked ex boss got busted

I saluted you at the time, I salute you again...integrity counts.

Nox
 #4 
Old 2002-10-04, 02:04
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crooked ex boss got busted

It was hard to be honest when I was working partly on commision. The guy was a dick, so that made it a lot easier. He inheritted the shop(well over $200,000) from his dad and had never had any other job in his whole life. He took way too much shit for granted and could have easily made $10,000 or more a month honestly, but he was getting greedy.

[This message has been edited by rlpinca (edited 10-04-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics