About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-02, 10:20
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Rootin' for Root

After quite some time at not being able to access totse, I finally did [server down for maintenance?]

First thing I notice?

That this forum is moderated by 'Root'.

"What the hell?" I wonders?

[Of course it didn't take long to make a good guess]

Well Root: You go for it; and may you not be bothered by spam for a loooonngg time.

;-)
 #2 
Old 2002-10-02, 12:30
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rootin' for Root

Bravo. All hail 'root'.


peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-02, 13:39
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rootin' for Root

Ya. Server down. Big-time crash.

Apparently all is well now...

J.C. Stanton
 #4 
Old 2002-10-02, 17:27
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rootin' for Root

engima said that he had to fix some stuff...enigma is now 'root' which I hate...I think he should come up with something a little more meaning to it...I miss that name.....ENIGMA!
 #5 
Old 2002-10-02, 18:26
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Rootin' for Root

Got root just got a whole new meaning...

We should vote on his new name.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-02, 19:38
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rootin' for Root

um... no
 #7 
Old 2002-10-02, 21:11
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rootin' for Root

I just say enigma was a LOT better...
 #8 
Old 2002-10-03, 00:09
Regular
 
Default Re: Rootin' for Root

Who do you suspect Meta?
 #9 
Old 2002-10-03, 01:35
majikchemist majikchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rootin' for Root

hmm.....how about SUPERROOT!!
 #10 
Old 2002-10-03, 23:56
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Rootin' for Root

quote:
Originally posted by user X:
Who do you suspect Meta?


Who do I suspect?

For what?

[Or were you asking a previous poster if they suspect me? And if that, suspect me for what?]

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics