About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-30, 01:34
GV GV is offline
Regular
 
Default Fuck the Bitch!

Ok this is going to be a first for me. I like to think I have a leval head on my shoulders. I just got off the phone with my ex. Women make no FUCKING!!?!?!::#$%##Q?RL@~!#@>?#@!$?>#R#?>....sence. We have been apart for more then three monthes. I am an impulsive person I will admit. I wont go into detail but I call her up a while back she says "you said this..blah blah blah!!" I say I did say that because you said...this. Well we were on the phone for 2 fucking hours about how I use people and only think about myself. I bought her a 40,000 dollar mother FUCKING truck!!!! yeah...I am a selfish basterd. I tell her I am going to sell the truck, she says..."you only think of yourself" BULL>>>SHIIIIIITTT!!!! God I hate women.

I am venting if you cant tell....

So we talk about nothing really for two hours. I have allot of stuff at her house. She has no funriture. I say I am going to come get it. SHE(the bitch) says. "Well thats nice...I have been storing it for you. You just left it here" MMMEEEPPP! wrong answer again. I let you use it because you NEEDED it...now I need it. And its mine....give it up!

She is a controling little bitch. She was good at it too. I was lucky to get out when I did. I gota go.

~G FUCKING V!
 #2 
Old 2002-09-30, 03:59
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Fuck the Bitch!

In the future, please post any vent, bitch, lamentation, wail, complaint, murmur, mutter, grumble, groan, moan, whine, whimper, sob, sigh, suspiration, cry, scream, howl, outcry, wail of woe, frown, scowl, tears, weepings, lachrymations, melting moods, weeping and gnashing of teeth, etc. to the Bitch & Moan forum.

Thank you.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-30, 08:02
horns_of_baphomet horns_of_baphomet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck the Bitch!

sell the truck and use the money to pay somewhere with a crowbar to fuck her up! or just take everything and make her suffer!
 #4 
Old 2002-09-30, 08:19
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck the Bitch!

The entire collective of the female population need help. They need to realize that for every action there is equal and opposite satisfaction (theirs) and disatifaction (the males). They are only concerned about themselves, not giving a single shit about what else goes down. They get all emotional when they are actually just venting the bs that they themselves bring down on themselves (and then they bitch and complain more when we point out what the real cause is and even more when we refuse to propagate the control drama.).

 #5 
Old 2002-09-30, 09:07
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck the Bitch!

quote:
Originally posted by ThetaReactor:
In the future, please post any vent, bitch, lamentation, wail, complaint, murmur, mutter, grumble, groan, moan, whine, whimper, sob, sigh, suspiration, cry, scream, howl, outcry, wail of woe, frown, scowl, tears, weepings, lachrymations, melting moods, weeping and gnashing of teeth, etc. to the Bitch & Moan forum.

Thank you.




You forgot 'rant'....
 #6 
Old 2002-09-30, 09:25
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck the Bitch!

Does anyone here when they read this post think of Harry off Home Alone (Joe Pesci) when he gets shots but its a Kids film so he has to - racking fricking lacking kid ?

Peace Renegade,
 #7 
Old 2002-09-30, 15:44
scaryscazz scaryscazz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck the Bitch!

Renegade - propper safe!!
I didn't think about that at first but you do make allot of sence.

have fun
Scazz
 #8 
Old 2002-09-30, 20:28
GV GV is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck the Bitch!

Your right, Sorry. I should have posted this elswhere. Being a day later and I have had time to think about it, sleep on it...mull it over, knock it around....

She is still a controlling little bitch..

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics