About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-29, 11:43
loyal_limpet loyal_limpet is offline
Regular
 
Default Nothing is impossible.....

There is a widely held belief that nothing is impossible. This is WRONG, or at least in one definite case.

I have discovered that there is at least one thing that a person cannot do and that is:

A person cannot eat all of their own body. Therefore it is impossible.

I win!

The final irony in life is death...
 #2 
Old 2002-09-29, 12:55
Vi Vi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

That made me laugh for ages (how sad?)

I think it would be possible, but you'd just keep turning inside out all the time. (Think about it)
 #3 
Old 2002-09-29, 13:50
Fallen Seraph Fallen Seraph is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

its conceivable to do what you said, just not with our current technology.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-29, 16:35
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

You mean the technology that allows things such as living without organs/blood, and the technology that allows the eating device, to eat itself?

Nope, its impossible.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-29, 16:37
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

Apart from a minority most people cant lick there elbows.

I would bet a 100 if i had it that when you read this you will check the theory. E.g. licking your elbows.

Peace Renegade,
 #6 
Old 2002-09-29, 17:45
Fallen Seraph Fallen Seraph is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

well 100 years ago space travel was said to be impossible, yet it is now. Is it not possible that a machine could be set up to keep the brain alive while all the other organs are placed in the stomach (which is being kept working by another machine) and slowly digested, when they are finished, the brain is put in the stomach and digested, at which point,the protective layer in the stomach was removed, allowing it to digest itself, therefore letting a person "eat" themselves completely.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-29, 18:07
Vi Vi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade:
Apart from a minority most people cant lick there elbows.

I would bet a 100 if i had it that when you read this you will check the theory. E.g. licking your elbows.

Peace Renegade,



Damn. Looks like I owe you 100.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-29, 19:19
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

i can do it. i've done it before. it's not hard, when your arms are 3.5 inches long and your tongue can extend 3 feet.

fuck! i'm hallucinating again! MOM, GET THE HALDOL, QUICK!

seriously, though, i can do it.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-29, 19:51
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

I didn't bother. I know I can't lick my elbow. I've tried. Haha, you owe me 100.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-29, 21:20
Imp Of Inebriety Imp Of Inebriety is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

What if you cloned yourself, and then ate your clone?
 #11 
Old 2002-09-29, 21:29
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

Or went forward in time and ate yourself there.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-29, 21:52
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

If you cloned yourelf then fucked your clone, would that be incest or masturbation?
 #13 
Old 2002-09-30, 00:06
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

that would be being gay with yourself, lol

and is the eating yourself thing like in some cartoon with the vacuum cleaner that was sucking everything up and sucked itself up? lol
 #14 
Old 2002-09-30, 00:51
Imp Of Inebriety Imp Of Inebriety is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

What if you went back in time and met yourself 5 years ago, and ate your five years ago self? Would your hand disappear as you ate the other you's hand?
 #15 
Old 2002-09-30, 00:58
hype_jv hype_jv is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

lol some funny shit
 #16 
Old 2002-09-30, 01:41
Terbo Terbo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

What about licking your eyebrow? Sounds pretty hard to me...

(That's what I thought the elbow post said at first. And, no, I don't owe you $100. I've heard that before and looked like a fool before, too. I don't need to lower my self-esteem more by trying to lick my elbow because someone I don't know said I couldn't )

 #17 
Old 2002-09-30, 01:43
Terbo Terbo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

Hmm.. Just had a strange thought.

What about going forward in time, taking your future self to the past, and eating him there?

I bet THAT would fuck up the space-time continum thingy!
 #18 
Old 2002-09-30, 03:54
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

'and it would cause a space time paradox, of which the consequences could be disastarous!' lol, back to the future was a cool movie
 #19 
Old 2002-09-30, 11:06
joho joho is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

Take it of a part that grows back.Over a time period it would be posible to eat your own body weight of you.Any way if nothing was imposible then find me somthing imposible.
 #20 
Old 2002-09-30, 11:17
horns_of_baphomet horns_of_baphomet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

quote:
Originally posted by bribble13:
If you cloned yourelf then fucked your clone, would that be incest or masturbation?


I think it would be masterbating but i dont think i would find myself attractive enough to want to fuck myself in the ass. I wouldnt mind having a clone of angelina jolie as a sex slave. yum yum. Who would you guys want to have a clone of??

 #21 
Old 2002-09-30, 12:04
Vi Vi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

I'll have a clone of you to beat the shit out of, thanks.
 #22 
Old 2002-09-30, 14:59
electric_hed666 electric_hed666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

wow this eating yourself conversation was a hoot, i read it yesterday before going to a party at my best friend's, waited til everyone was good and stoned and brought it up, we conversed for about 5-6 hours on just this which spawned more and more ideas that branched more and more ramble (just like this post) for about another 4 hours, pure genius. Just thought i'd share this.

-ZaWmB!e-

[This message has been edited by electric_hed666 (edited 09-30-2002).]
 #23 
Old 2002-09-30, 17:39
hype_jv hype_jv is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

quote:
Originally posted by Terbo:
Hmm.. Just had a strange thought.

What about going forward in time, taking your future self to the past, and eating him there?

I bet THAT would fuck up the space-time continum thingy!




lol thats the funniest thing i have ever heard
 #24 
Old 2002-09-30, 20:01
Imp Of Inebriety Imp Of Inebriety is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

quote:
Originally posted by Terbo:
What about licking your eyebrow? Sounds pretty hard to me...



I bet Gene Simmons can do it.
 #25 
Old 2002-09-30, 20:05
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nothing is impossible.....

You cannot stick a human head up a females pussy

No wait, ive seen it doen. Nevermind.

(P.S. Im not a pervert, just merely crossed over it once on KaZaA while looking at some prono)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics