About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-29, 05:01
verbal verbal is offline
Regular
 
Default Military bullshit

Alright, hey, I understand that I just joined and I haven't posted much at all, but give me a chance.

Am I the only one that sees the military training program (boot camp) here in the US is a extrememly excessive? Seriously. Anyone who has a family member/friend that has come out of the Army or Marine boot camp that still has the same thought process and opinions, tell me. I have more than a few friends that have gone through this shit. They come back and all they care about is what the gov't tells them to do. They don't know how to think for themselves anymore, they don't have opinions, they are simply "yes men."

Everyone (whether in the military or not) has to admit to the "less than honest" recruiting programs this country has. They come to high schools and trump up the idea of military life to high school students? Then they train you that you are "killing machines," yet you are simply a subordinate, listening to every order your superior has to say. They convince you that your are stronger and better than ordinary civilians (civvies) and that your gov't is more important than friends and family.

In my opinion, someone that goes through boot camp and comes out believing that his boss (the president, gov't, etc.) can do no wrong and that his only purpose is to follow their orders, is weak-minded. Seriously, if you can fall for the line of bullshit drilled into you, you are weak minded. I could break it down right now the psychology in erasing and retraining a person's thoughts the way the military does, but I'm sure most of you would understand this.

Does anyone out there agree with me? Am I crazy to refuse to risk my life and family by going to war because a bunch of old, white, rich, protestant politicians want to get their names in history books?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-29, 06:04
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

i'd agree with you, but...

aw fuck it. yeah, let's go out and KILL SOME DIAPER-HEADS! They're ALL terrorists, right? This is the new crusade, right? lemme suck some uncle sam cock, while i'm at it. wouldn't wanna pay 1.50 for gas, or god forbid use a cleaner but more obscure energy source like hydrogen, the most abundant element in the universe.

so we're the good guys, right? hell, we never did shit to provoke anybody. we're just lookin out for #1, not like we think we're the global police force fighting what emporer bush calls evil.

fuck off.

flame me.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-29, 16:46
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

Ha ha ha ha ha ha i wait for nox's reply.

Peace Renegade,
 #4 
Old 2002-09-29, 16:51
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit



Nox
 #5 
Old 2002-09-29, 19:27
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

>>>Am I the only one that sees the military training program (boot camp) here in the US is a extrememly excessive? <<<

Excessive in which sense? To me, it's not enough to train our troops to come home alive, and some I remember (Army I think) give yellow cards to recruits, who then shows it to a drill instructor, and gets 30 minutes reflection time. I don't know if they do this anymore, however.


>>>Seriously. Anyone who has a family member/friend that has come out of the Army or Marine boot camp that still has the same thought process and opinions,<<<

I know many.


>>>I have more than a few friends that have gone through this shit. They come back and all they care about is what the gov't tells them to do. They don't know how to think for themselves anymore, they don't have opinions, they are simply "yes men."<<<


And this will change when they go to infantry school, get fucked over by their career planner, or have a friend's brain material get all over them because a politician doesn't want to send equipment that my hurt people. And my favorite of all is Micheal Speicher and a few others that the government declared dead after the Gulf War despite evidence proving otherwise.


>>>Everyone (whether in the military or not) has to admit to the "less than honest" recruiting programs this country has.<<<

The only "less then honest" about them is when they give you the wrong career choice, lie about giving you a bonus, and a few other things. What they don't lie about, or what should be so blatently obvious even the most naive person could see, is that you WILL have to take orders, unless they are unlawful, you MAY have to kill, and you MAY die.

>>>They come to high schools and trump up the idea of military life to high school students?<<<

Just like those looking for college students or sports stars do the same.

>>>Then they train you that you are "killing machines,"<<<

Yes, the purpose of war is too.......kill.

>>>yet you are simply a subordinate, listening to every order your superior has to say.<<<

In order to keep things running, this is nessecary. I'm sure WWII would have the same outcome if everything was done by vote. And I have a beach house to sell you in Nevada.

>>>They convince you that your are stronger and better than ordinary civilians (civvies) and that your gov't is more important than friends and family.<<<

The first part is partly right, because for the most part, you are given responsibility to some of the most destructive items on earth. As for the second part, I got over a month off when my daughter was born, and many deployed Marines I know got to go home before their wife gave birth, death of a family member. So that really isn't true.


>>>In my opinion, someone that goes through boot camp and comes out believing that his boss (the president, gov't, etc.) can do no wrong and that his only purpose is to follow their orders, is weak-minded.<<<


That's true, just like someone who comes out of college believing that what their professors teach them is never wrong, and get into the liberal crowd to fit in, or were subjected to left-wing drivel 24/7. The same goes with parents.

>>>I could break it down right now the psychology in erasing and retraining a person's thoughts the way the military does, but I'm sure most of you would understand this.<<<

see the above

>>>Does anyone out there agree with me? Am I crazy to refuse to risk my life and family by going to war because a bunch of old, white, rich, protestant politicians want to get their names in history books?<<<

No, your not, but don't complain if you are wrong.

 #6 
Old 2002-09-29, 23:25
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

Absolutely correct verbal.
US military personnel don't value their humanity nor the humanity of their own White race very much. They simply want to fit in, get a pat on the head by the most powerful criminals on Earth (whoop-de-freakin-doo!) and make a career out of it. They can't be adults in our society (that would be illegal and racist after all) and are so desperate they go mercenary for it instead of battling the forces here in the civilian world that oppresses them, they decide to be the untrusted camp guard instead of the trusted inmate.
And many of them seem to own ponies.
For me and other thinking White people who won't be broken for three hot meals and a bed there is http://www.FAEM.com
Enjoy.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-30, 00:43
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

verbal try fighting a war and then tell me it is excesive. i disagree this countries govt and politics but i can honestly say they need to be trained as they are in order to survive. no one cares if your a good guy when your trying to kill each other.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-04, 17:02
scaryscazz scaryscazz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

hay hay

>>In my opinion, someone that goes through boot camp and comes out believing that his boss (the president, gov't, etc.) can do no wrong and that his only purpose is to follow their orders, is weak-minded. <<

This is not week minded. I strongly agree with Joe boo here. Hittler ran the same regime with teens and brainwashed them to "love" him. If there is someone you respect above all you will believe them no matter what and inprssionalble young teenagers are easy pray.

If you are running a war campain, then you must have obediant soldures to carry out orders in order for the country to win.

have fun
scazz
 #9 
Old 2002-10-04, 22:03
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

Even jews say that Hitler didn't brainwash anyone. Germans loved Hitler because he loved them. If you don't know that, your ignorant. You can't brainwash people to love you, something the American Government is learning quite slowly.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-05, 00:13
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
Even jews say that Hitler didn't brainwash anyone. Germans loved Hitler because he loved them. If you don't know that, your ignorant. You can't brainwash people to love you, something the American Government is learning quite slowly.


I don't know if it's the beer but YOU have been playing the race-card in every one of your inane posts!! Hitler this, FAEM that! I don't give a fuck whether ur black, white, jew, arab, I h8 all humans the same

Peace, love, & elbow grease;
KP
 #11 
Old 2002-10-05, 02:11
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

That's gotta be pretty bad, if new members to totse recognize saturn right away for what he does in his posts. And how do Jews likeing Hitler apply to this topic?

Joe Boo, you were in the military, right?
 #12 
Old 2002-10-05, 02:34
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

yeah, jews love hitler...

*raises eyebrow*
 #13 
Old 2002-10-05, 03:06
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

I am only new to you, but your all old hat to me. I am in the middle of a satisfying internet career. I have made a name for myself at such brutal warzones as the Earth2025 bulletin board (as "Remmy") and MSN chats. If what I do was a military career, I'd probably have quite a presentable collection of medals for valor, honor, consistency. I'd have rank for the hours and hours I've spent online, as a soldier may receive for time served in combat conditions. I calculate having served in at least three theaters of operations, at least 12 community warzones (both chatting and posts), have met my share of quick witted half-wits and hateful women. I am more than a little relieved to find my current theater to be devoid of women. Some operations I am even unable to mention here; they are for all intents and purposes classified, although totally legal.

Now then. The jews hate it when a people refuse to surrender their identity and power, true, but they still hate White people regardless. So long as White people exist anywheres, even in history books, the jew cannot in all seriousness claim themselves as God's Chosen peepoles.
If they do succeed in destroying the White Race (through conspiracy), they will still be just as insane, and in fact much worse off than they have ever been in their history.
Having said that, there IS an organization called "Jews for Hitler". If you doubt me, you have http://www.google.com to prove it.
Also, many many, if not all jews, are obsessed with all things "Nazi", like artifacts and new propaganda junk. They even made their own weird and crazy jewish version of what Hollywood projects as Hitler's Germany- in other words, Israel.
The difference being that jews cannot do their own labor and work- and so they must have arabs there to use as slave labor. Also, jews are not White, they are not German, they are JEWS. So Israel is merely a hideout, a criminal enterprise and yet another venue for jewish hatred.

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 10-05-2002).]

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 10-05-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-10-05, 07:54
123Tool 123Tool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

Hello Saturn

I am a white male, early 20's and am an athiest from one of the most secular nations on the planet. I feel the need to let you know your foolishness will never make you trully happy. You are wrong in your estimation of your world. Your racism can never be based in fact, or reason, but merely in the reactionary heat of your misguided passion. I'm sorry your childhood has left you the way you are. You are a product of your environment - so you could have turned out so much better than you are; but instead you are now old enough to take responsibility for your actions, so sort your brain out, it's leaking.

Don't misunderstand me, today I give you more information about your world. One more person "of your race" who with eyes wide open, with education and insight totally denies the conclusions you have reached.

That's all, now you know; I dont' agree with you. I do not.

And now I am going to drink lots of beer...
byebye
 #15 
Old 2002-10-05, 11:34
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

Now available: Careers as Internet Soldier. Sit on your ass for countless hours and spout useless shit.

And yeah, you know, let's all get medals for that. We all know how incredibly intense it gets with those virtual bullets cracking past your head, and how people put their life on the line every time they post on a new board.

quote:
...battling the forces here in the civilian world that oppresses them.


Gee. I've never heard anything remotely similar before.

What's oppressing you?

The loggers who destroy the environment, the evil fascist government, the rich who exploit the poor, society in general for abusing you (and not knowing the *real* truth about the world), the neighbourhood bully, your mom, fast food chains, aliens from Mars, laws forbidding bestiality?

Hmmm. Maybe all of the above?

Edit:

And no. I'm not a "Jew-lover". Israel can burn. And Ariel Sharon can go fuck Hitler's skull.

By the way, why do people think that Hitler was gay?

And if all you do is talk about "the coming race war", then what's the point? People apparently aren't listening. So go take direct action, or something that shows that you're actually serious about whatever the hell you say.

Go do the Die Hard thing, and stand in the middle of Harlem with that sign around your neck, naked, armed with a gun. Should get you some publicity.

peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.

[This message has been edited by sph3ric pyramid (edited 10-05-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-10-05, 11:36
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

123Tool,

Good post. However, GREAT first post...Welcome. We welcome your brain, your perspective, and your correct use of the English language.

Nox
 #17 
Old 2002-10-05, 17:12
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

<--- agrees with Nox

Saturn, the gross generalizations only help your argument as much as it would mine if i said you were a redneck fucker with a pickup truck and eight dogs in your yard.

destroying another race through conspiracy out of sheer craziness because of the desire to be the better race... now i know that you're talking about the jews, but this sounds incredibly familiar.

oh and you don't get any medals for coming here and posting 2 pages of propaganda on every thread with a link at the bottom to your page when everybody knows it's bullshit anyway.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-05, 21:27
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

You people are about 30 years too late to install an American Stalin into the White House. Communism is a failure, as many of you seem to be, and the jews in the U.S. have decided against experimenting with communism in America. Instead a jewish despotism rules, and all the little liberal pinkos and college trash are not going to be allowed to bring in a communist ruling power on these shores. Your bolshevik slaughter that you fantasize about will never happen, the negros and mexicans will instead slaughter you. Have a nice day :-)
 #19 
Old 2002-10-06, 00:46
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

>>>Even jews say that Hitler didn't brainwash anyone. Germans loved Hitler because he loved them. If you don't know that, your ignorant. You can't brainwash people to love you, something the American Government is learning quite slowly<<<


This is why the Gestapo would arrest, torture and execute Germans as well right? That's a funny way of showing love. Much like cracking your g/f's head open with an ax because you "love" her.

>>>Joe Boo, you were in the military, right?<<<

Still am.

>>>I am more than a little relieved to find my current theater to be devoid of women.<<<

Why? I thought skinheads didn't like the dick?

>>>there IS an organization called "Jews for Hitler".<<<

So what? People like Unclenastyfingerz are so confused about their own race i call him "white chocolate" There are plenty of ignorant people who believe in stuff like that. I bet you'd still harrass them even if they did yell sieg heil. I'm Middle Eastern even though I look more German then anything. I bet you and your little punks would still try your shit with me huh?

>>>the negros and mexicans will instead slaughter you.<<<

Starting with you and your kind. And I would gladly give each and every one of you a Columbian Necktie.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-06, 03:46
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

Joe Boob I think it's time you aimed to accomplish something in life. I think it's time, I really do.

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 10-06-2002).]
 #21 
Old 2002-10-06, 04:44
DarkMage DarkMage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

Just out of morbid curiosity Saturn, do YOU think you have accomplished anything *REAL* in your life. I dont have any idea of your situation, but...>>If what I do was a military career, I'd probably have quite a presentable collection of medals for valor, honor, consistency. I'd have rank for the hours and hours I've spent online, as a soldier may receive for time served in combat conditions. I calculate having served in at least three theaters of operations, at least 12 community warzones (both chatting and posts)<< it seems to me at the end of the day, this is not an accomplishment. Its make-believe. And you criticise Joe Boo while he has actually gone out there and done his thing, instead of sitting behind a computer pretending. This is not a flame ( believe it or not ) just a observation.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-06, 06:16
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
Joe Boob I think it's time you aimed to accomplish something in life. I think it's time, I really do.

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 10-06-2002).]




I've accomplished more then you can dream of.

And aren't you the one who boasted that you sit on your ass in front of the computer practically all day? What do you accomplish doing that? At least if you are a skinhead, try to bust some black guys head, instead of being a little pussy behind the screen.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-06, 06:22
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

oddly enough, i'm gonna stick up for joe on this one. saturn has obviously not thought about anything meaningful (unless you count why his race is superior to all the others) since the date of his conception. joe's in the military, and i know for a fact that he believes in what he's doing. i supply the locals with recreational chemicals along with facts and information regarding harm reduction because that's what i believe in. our beliefs have been constructed on factual information and they reflect ideals of equality and regard for the fellow man. your ideals only make it easier for you to think that you're somehow better than everybody else by virtue of the genes for skin pigment whose fate was predetermined at your conception before you were capable of accomplishing anything to base your pride on. in short, you're a pussy. you can't take being the same decaying organic mass as everybody else, and you haven't managed to do anything that sets you apart, so you've accepted this idea that somehow you're superior. grow the fuck up.

fuck off.
flame me.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-06, 18:25
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

quote:
Originally posted by DarkMage:
Just out of morbid curiosity Saturn, do YOU think you have accomplished anything *REAL* in your life. I dont have any idea of your situation, but...>>If what I do was a military career, I'd probably have quite a presentable collection of medals for valor, honor, consistency. I'd have rank for the hours and hours I've spent online, as a soldier may receive for time served in combat conditions. I calculate having served in at least three theaters of operations, at least 12 community warzones (both chatting and posts)<< it seems to me at the end of the day, this is not an accomplishment. Its make-believe. And you criticise Joe Boo while he has actually gone out there and done his thing, instead of sitting behind a computer pretending. This is not a flame ( believe it or not ) just a observation.


LOL. Joe Boob's thing is posting on TOTSE. My thing is making White people aware of RACE in its TRUE form. I have made plenty of White people racist simply by posting on messageboards, it is not a bad deal at all.
I have accomplished intellectual and racial awakening, I have taught and continue to teach myself science, math, history, etc. I have turned myself, without any intervention from the medical community, from a sickly teenager lying on a death bed into a healthy dangerous racist White Saint. I spent four years on a death bed, and without medical insurance I only survived through will power. I am even sane! Thats accomplishment for two people for starters.
I am pleased with myself, but continue to build on the foundation I have broken out of the ground with my own two hands. The most powerful people, almost everyone with an advantage over me, has been unable to destroy me; now they are unable to beat me in contest, and I have chosen to contest them instead of simply living the life I have won for myself :-)
 #25 
Old 2002-10-06, 19:54
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

a saint? are you familiar with the term "dellusions of grandeur"?
 #26 
Old 2002-10-06, 21:07
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
I am even sane!


I wonder if Hitler ever said this?

Nox

 #27 
Old 2002-10-07, 00:47
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Military bullshit

>>>LOL. Joe Boob's thing is posting on TOTSE<<<

And several other things.


>>>I have accomplished intellectual and racial awakening,<<<

And making people laugh at your sorry ass.

>>>I have taught and continue to teach myself science, math, history, etc.<<<

According to who's views?


>>>I have turned myself, without any intervention from the medical community, from a sickly teenager lying on a death bed into a healthy dangerous racist White Saint.<<<

And as twisted as a Swiss mountain road.


>>>Thats accomplishment for two people for starters.<<<

Ask me about my brother-in-law.


>>>The most powerful people, almost everyone with an advantage over me, has been unable to destroy me; now they are unable to beat me in contest, and I have chosen to contest them instead of simply living the life I have won for myself :-)<<<

And there will always be someone better then you, no matter what you do.


 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics