About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-29, 00:13
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Where can I get some Weed?

Normally I would just lend from my friends, but i wanna buy some for my self. Now last night i was in a different town with all these tokers but I only had 10 bucks on me so of ocurse I couldnt get any. I know i could easily get some downtown but I dont wanna be making a trade in public like that.

How do you guys get your shit?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-29, 00:39
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

drug dealers

friends

acquaintences

plants
 #3 
Old 2002-09-29, 02:39
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

$10 gets you 2.8 grams(dime bag) of ok weed
 #4 
Old 2002-09-29, 06:11
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

/me repeats what CAM said.

 #5 
Old 2002-09-29, 06:19
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

I cant imagine a world where its hard to get weed...
 #6 
Old 2002-09-29, 07:53
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

You can get 1.9 grams of white widdow for $10. And why isn't this in the drug forum, or in this case..... bad ideas?
 #7 
Old 2002-09-29, 13:07
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

cause he already knows what the stoners would say.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-29, 15:28
Cheeseclock Cheeseclock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

just find the local place to get blazed
find the stoners
BRING MONEY

just make sure you smell it first
if it smells like pizza send it back
 #9 
Old 2002-09-29, 16:11
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

ya i know some gay fags like to sell Oregano

ok i always thought $20 could get my an ounce bag. am i right? cuz it doesnt sound right... its just what i've heard
 #10 
Old 2002-09-29, 16:15
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

Unless you're fucking the dealer, you're not gonna get an ounce for $20. A good ounce can easily run ten times that.

For twenty bucks, you can get a few grams, or maybe a quarter from a friend.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-29, 16:27
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

It doesnt ound like you smoke often, as if you did, youde have soemone to buy off of. In which case you dont need an ounce, which can run like 200-300. Like .5 of a gram will fuck up soemone who doesnt smoke a lot.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-29, 16:32
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

I get my weed from.

Friends
Brother
Dealers

Its best to stick to one dealer now and again he will sort you out with a good deal.

Peace Renegade,
 #13 
Old 2002-10-01, 01:25
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

I have a VERY hard time getting weed. God damn...
 #14 
Old 2002-10-01, 01:34
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

I just recently got a hook-up in these dry days. I know I'm getting jipped on the bags but it is very nice ghetto weed.

$20 will get you a few grams. $60+ will get you an ohzee.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-05, 09:34
AutumnReign AutumnReign is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

When I was a teenager, you could get a 4-finger size bag-o-weed for $10!!!

or a Thai Stick

or 2 grams of hash!

AutumnReign
 #16 
Old 2002-10-05, 10:56
MaijinKai MaijinKai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

dont smoke it myself but i know ppl who get an ounce for �10 round here (thats like $15) lol cos so many ppl grow it in their homes
 #17 
Old 2002-10-05, 12:39
lewser lewser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get some Weed?

$10 for 1.9G of WW? i dont think so.
as for buying downtown, its easy. jst be out going and nod and make eye contact and occasionally say hi to people, eventually you will get comfronted. rest assure the delar probably knows what hes doing,(refreeing to dealing in the street)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics