About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-25, 18:50
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

Oldschool, I guess, way back.

My life? People. God knows I'm sorry for being such an asshole.

Memories, Memories, Memories - no need to confess, everyone knows we still love eatch other.

I've been off heroin for exactly a week today. I guess Jaded's phone call was a little helpfull. Thanks buddy. It was hard... It was a confrontation. My family surrounded me and said, Jack, you're an addict. So I stoped and thought, and said, No I'm not, I'm only spending $125 a day on heroin because it's FUN.

So withdrawals are a real bitch. I'm talking bowel movements, non stop vomiting, no sleep for days - muscle cramps, cold chills... and an over all feeling of you're going to die.

But I came over it, at my parents house. They took me in as shelter, as they always do those fucking parents, and provided me with the space and love needed to puke my brains out for hours on end.

I somehow managed to get into the E.R. from lack of fluids and a panic attack - they loaded me with Valium and I slept. Since then, my stomache as been a little eaiser. Everyday it gets better, I can wake up a little easier and I can eat a little more. Pretty soon I'll be so far away from the drugs that they won't even be apart of my life.

I just hope I haven't screwed up my life so much that I can't get it back on track.

They told me the mental cravings would be the worst - But while I was vomiting in some sort of insomniac cold chills goosebumped state I laughed, and said - this will be the hardest.

The mentals are hard. It's white knuckle hard. Like that feeling of having to go to the bathroom but you're forced to sit. Like a bus ride with no bathroom.

I'll beat it.

I'm doing ok, I guess.

God knows where I go from here.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-25, 19:56
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

bravo! don't give in!
 #3 
Old 2002-09-25, 20:07
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

good work. hope you make it. some people i know can go clean for months, and all it takes is to be somewhere, to see someone, to hear a noise, and theyre off again. or theyre craving. its a pet monkey that you cant ever fully kick, me thinks.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-25, 20:08
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

Yes, dont worry, TOTSE will be your drug now...
 #5 
Old 2002-09-25, 22:07
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

Good for you. Yeah, totse is addictive too. I find myself typeing in "www.totse.com" at school when i'm supposed to be working, or when I go to do anything online, just out of habit.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-25, 22:16
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

good.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-25, 22:40
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

quote:
Originally posted by confuzious:
Good for you. Yeah, totse is addictive too. I find myself typeing in "www.totse.com" at school when i'm supposed to be working, or when I go to do anything online, just out of habit.


You uhh work at school? whats up with that?
 #8 
Old 2002-09-25, 23:11
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

Congratulations Diluted

Hang in there!

J.C. Stanton
jcstanton at totse dot com
 #9 
Old 2002-09-26, 00:18
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

I'd bring along some barf bags if I were you since you never quite know when you could go off.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-26, 01:40
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

Stick with it, the hardest part is over with...
 #11 
Old 2002-09-26, 01:58
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

Good stuff man, i wish i had that sort of dtermintation, i'd build a house!
 #12 
Old 2002-09-26, 02:35
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

That's fine. Methadone is hard.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-26, 10:48
Regular
 
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

I use Herion from time to time, but i never got addicted to it.

Your doing good, dont give in.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-26, 14:22
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

My cousins on heroin - i have no time for him. He stole from his parents my uncle and auntie - he stole from his sister and caused a struggle in the family. He killed a kid,mugged a kid.

I dont like him for what he is but i love him for what he was. Man it sucks. Stay true friend please. Dont be like Luke my cousin who i cant forget but i dont want to remember.

Peace Renegade,
 #15 
Old 2002-09-26, 14:38
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

quote:
God knows where I go from here.


Anywhere but backwards...

Good job man.

 #16 
Old 2002-09-26, 18:44
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

I ran into a former high school friend not too long ago. "Whatcha been up to?" turned into her telling me of her battle with heroin.

Be glad you had family to help you out, what it took for her to quit was waking up to find her best friend dead. She had been asleep for a few hours with him right there next to her on the couch dead.

I don't rightly know you, but I'm glad for you that you had the opportunity to avoid this type of experience. Now you have a chance to keep it that way. And for your sake I hope you do. Peace.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-27, 01:18
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Take it back a few - God knows I'm tired.

I see nothing good in your future, try to prove me wrong.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics