About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-25, 18:30
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default WHAT IS THIS OAHSPE BIBLE!?

I don't know what is this weird Bible,
I never heard of it... But it seems more convincing

Is it the book of Jehovah Witnesses or what?

Anyone knows what is it called in Arabic?


Anybody have more information about it?

 #2 
Old 2002-09-25, 18:38
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHAT IS THIS OAHSPE BIBLE!?

God, I didn�t know I could hate someone so much.

Q. Are people who write all in capitols getting more annoying or am I getting more uptight?

v i p e r 2 0 0 2
 #3 
Old 2002-09-25, 19:55
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: WHAT IS THIS OAHSPE BIBLE!?

You seem to be a bit of a bookworm, so WHY DO YOU SHOUT ALL THE FUCKING TIME?!
 #4 
Old 2002-09-25, 19:58
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHAT IS THIS OAHSPE BIBLE!?

Why don't you post this schtuff in the My God forum where it belongs?

Nox
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics