About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-25, 18:23
RedBananaMonkey RedBananaMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default I am ashamed...

Here I am, watching 'Bring It On'
I know I should turn away, my brain is pooling into jello, but the women are so...hot...

I am ashamed...

 #2 
Old 2002-09-25, 18:37
muddin97 muddin97 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am ashamed...

kirsten dunst rules!!!
quote:
Originally posted by RedBananaMonkey:
Here I am, watching 'Bring It On'
I know I should turn away, my brain is pooling into jello, but the women are so...hot...

I am ashamed...




 #3 
Old 2002-09-25, 20:12
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am ashamed...

Kristen Dunst is my bitch!
 #4 
Old 2002-09-26, 00:09
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: I am ashamed...

Mmmm....Eliza Dushku....
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics