|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-09-24, 02:02
|
DarkStarDMT 
Regular
|
|
|
|
new here
just saying hello. 25 year old traveler/musician/writer originally from massachusetts, currently living where the climate suits my clothes. I love political discussion, good music from the Grateful Dead to Jurassic 5 and everything in between, have an intense hatred of sobriety and closedmindedness, and hope to find a new plae to talk here. i wont be around that much as i'm traveling but i'll pop in weekly or so if i like it here. so far i do. anyway, hello.
|
|
#2
 2002-09-24, 02:09
|
Ain 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
Hello, And welcome to totse!
|
|
#3
 2002-09-24, 02:43
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
Welcome.
|
|
#4
 2002-09-24, 03:02
|
ChibiMiko 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
luckly you said your 25 because most posts start like this end up saying
"IM A BAD-ASS GANGSTER AND MY BRO'S NEEDED ME TO LEARN HOW TO HACK SHITZZ AND MAKE BIG AZZ-BOOMS!"
er, oh ya, Welcome
-Chibi
-.....yup
|
|
#5
 2002-09-24, 03:08
|
rev_DXM 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
Hey DarkStar, it says you're from AmeriKKKa, with a KKK.
Any affiliation with the Ku Klux Klan?
And if so, how is that being open-minded, something you claim to embrace?
Just wondering, Buenos Noches, muchacho.
|
|
#6
 2002-09-24, 03:51
|
ardene 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
hey he does have a point so do u belong to the kkk?
|
|
#7
 2002-09-24, 04:10
|
rev_DXM 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
quote: Originally posted by rev_DXM: Hey DarkStar, it says you're from AmeriKKKa, with a KKK.
Any affiliation with the Ku Klux Klan?
And if so, how is that being open-minded, something you claim to embrace?
Just wondering, Buenos Noches, muchacho.
Posting 'cause i would like to get to the bottom o' this!
|
|
#8
 2002-09-24, 04:13
|
neon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
*i'll laugh later*
|
|
#9
 2002-09-24, 04:57
|
ScorchedWeasel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
with a differant point of view he could be making a statment about America rather than pleging allegiance to the KKK, could be the alternative too
|
|
#10
 2002-09-24, 05:15
|
rev_DXM 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
quote: Originally posted by ScorchedWeasel: with a differant point of view he could be making a statment about America rather than pleging allegiance to the KKK, could be the alternative too
True, true, Weasel (can I call you Weasel?). But the context kinda throws me off. It says AmeriKKKa, former land of the free. Now maybe I am reading too much into this, but what if the KKK reference is the pledge of his allegience, and "the former land of the free" refers to the time of slavery and segregation- a land of the free for whites only. Perhaps he doesn't feel free now, with black and brown running all about him! But I guess we'll never know now, he could cover his tracks now.  And no, I'm not one of those up-in-arms Liberal Latino LULAC nuts, I'm just an easy-going xicano who enjoys quality time under my shade tree, being provocative (or at least tryin' to be). Buenos Noches otra vec.
|
|
#11
 2002-09-24, 05:19
|
ScorchedWeasel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
could also be true, guess we'll only know if he bothers to explain it to us, and feel free to call me Weasel
|
|
#12
 2002-09-24, 05:27
|
Phantom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
I don't think this guy is 25. Here's a partial list of the flooding he gave us on #totse
<DarkStarDMT> YER GONNA GET BOOTED MORON <DarkStarDMT> THERE IS A FUCKING FLOOD SCRIPT <OsiriS> Dumbass <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE ARE GAY HOMOSEXUALS <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE ARE LEMMINGS <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE ARE GAY LIKE BONG ASSUMING HE IS GAY <OsiriS> Dumbass <OsiriS> Can't even scroll right <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE LIKE COCK LIKE XeNODICK I BELIEVE <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE SMELL LIKE MY DAY OLD EGG FARTS
So, in conclusion, Darkstar is less than half the age he advertises.
|
|
#13
 2002-09-24, 05:32
|
rev_DXM 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
Jesus, what brought that on, he's jus' been here like a day?
Could it have been us inquisiting into his shady past?
God, I hope so, hehe. And that was a sinister "hehe" case you were wonderin'.
|
|
#14
 2002-09-24, 05:57
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
Perhaps some nasty peice of work was using his ID on chat. Its most likely, i have no evidence however so be warned.
Peace Renegade,
|
|
#15
 2002-09-24, 13:56
|
DarkStarDMT 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
i am FAR from a KKK member. sorry i didnt get back on this last night but i passed out drunk. it's a commentary on the sad state of civil liberties in the USA right now in the Age of Ashcroft. anyone who lives here knows this. no, i am not a racist. since it seems some here wont figure that out i might change it. sorry for the confusion.
|
|
#16
 2002-09-24, 15:23
|
neon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
Don't sweat it somebody is mixing metaphors and playing with the American History Timeline. Very superstitious.
|
|
#17
 2002-09-24, 15:48
|
DarkStarDMT 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
i would also like to add that those statements in the IRC were not made by me. i actually avoid chat rooms like the plague, due to people like that impersonator. a bunch of 13 year olds sitting on their moms comp calling each other gay is not my idea of fun. i like MBs since reasonably intelligent people seem to frequent them. i hope.
|
|
#18
 2002-09-24, 16:22
|
Phantom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
Well Darkstar, you seem like an intelligent person, and you don't post like the jackasses who actually go into the chatroom to do stupid things like that, so I'm willing to beleive you. It would be rediculously easy to impersonate a nonregistered nick anyway. Sorry for the accusation, but you understand my annoyance on #totse, I hope.
|
|
#19
 2002-09-24, 17:00
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
quote: Originally posted by Phantom: I don't think this guy is 25. <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE LIKE COCK LIKE XeNODICK I BELIEVE
sniff sniff, I smell a tr0g.
|
|
#20
 2002-09-24, 17:07
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
I smell a white witch. aka the christian pagan...
Oh yeah, welcome DarkStar, like the Dark Star Orchestra?
rev_dxm, our radio section is spelled amerika, does that mean that totse embraces the klan? I really hope that your post was a joke...
|
|
#21
 2002-09-24, 17:44
|
DarkStarDMT 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
yes, like Dark Star Orchestra and the GD song. ps what is a tr0g? white witch, pretty close to true though i dont identify w/any specific religion
|
|
#22
 2002-09-24, 18:29
|
Ain 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
quote: Originally posted by DarkStarDMT: ps what is a tr0g?
lol Sorry not laughing at you but you will meet Tr0g soon enough.
|
|
#23
 2002-09-24, 18:42
|
FuckAuthority 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
Welcome
[This message has been edited by FuckAuthority (edited 09-24-2002).]
|
|
#24
 2002-09-24, 20:27
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Through the looking glass
|
|
Re: new here
I doubt he'll meet tr0g now... though me might meet another incarnation of him.
Nevertheless, I'm sure you've all noticed how AmeriKKKa was changed to AmeriKa. Now he's only Klu.
|
|
#25
 2002-09-25, 00:21
|
TheDoctor 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
Gee-what a warm, heart felt, deeply moving welcome that was for old DarkStarDMT.
I can hardly contain myself and the joy that will surely abound within my chest, once it is discovered this is my first post.
(Be still my heart)
|
|
#26
 2002-09-25, 00:47
|
ScorchedWeasel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
Dark - considering your name isnt an affiliation with the KKK i see no reason why you shouldn't keep your name the way it was, after all it's the message you want to get across, and if you piss off some people along the way, so what?
|
|
#27
 2002-09-25, 06:18
|
Phantom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
Come to think of it, after DarkstarDMT reposted that he didn't do it, my first thought was tr0g. I'm almost afraid to ask what the hell is between him and you, Xeno. Maybe I'm better off not knowing.
|
|
#28
 2002-09-25, 14:29
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
quote: Originally posted by Phantom: Come to think of it, after DarkstarDMT reposted that he didn't do it, my first thought was tr0g. I'm almost afraid to ask what the hell is between him and you, Xeno. Maybe I'm better off not knowing.
1) He thinks me and Dewtard "hacked" his computer and "destroyed his BIOS" (fades away in laughter). He even claims to have proof. 2) I banned him multiple times off #totse on irc for reasons like: working on my nervers, working on other peoplse nervers, writing personal info about other people from tose,... 3) I proved to him that he's an idiot and that he might have a mental condition. 4) Afther he sent me some videos of himself (it's not what you think it is) I couldn't stop laughing at his fat ugly face and made me pick on him even more. You want more?
|
|
#29
 2002-09-25, 15:36
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
id guarantee that tr0g knows shit about the grateful dead or DMT. tr0g isnt a drug user, although he drinks sometimes heavily, and then claims to quit, but never can. but hey, im somewhat of a deadhead, so welcome to &totse. for me though, its all about da HSIHd
|
|
#30
 2002-09-25, 16:10
|
Phantom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
tr0g sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic. I'm not attempting any hyperbole or embellishment. And no, thanks Xeno, that'll be plenty. You BIOS haxor, you.
|
|
#31
 2002-09-25, 18:03
|
stormybaka 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
quote: DarkStarDMT: just saying hello. 25 year old.
Man! Dark whomever pretended to be you even knew you were 25 yrs old...damn, they did there homework... *** Joins: DarkStarDMT <DarkStarDMT> Sup <stormybaka> hey dark <DarkStarDMT> hey fag <OsiriS> Look DarkStarDMT <phantom> Dark, I know you're new and all, so here's a little advice. Chill. <DarkStarDMT> hey phantom suck my cok <phantom> Storm is not a fag, nor could SHE be. <DarkStarDMT> faggot <DarkStarDMT> fuck u <DarkStarDMT> totse sucks cock Yada yada yada... <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE ARE GAY HOMOSEXUALS <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE ARE LEMMINGS <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE ARE GAY LIKE BONG ASSUMING HE IS GAY <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE LIKE COCK LIKE XeNODICK I BELIEVE <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE SMELL LIKE MY DAY OLD EGG FARTS <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE ARE LITTLE GAY HOMOS OR SUMTHEN <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE ARE GAY HOMOSEXUALS <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE ARE LEMMINGS <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE ARE GAY LIKE BONG ASSUMING HE IS GAY <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE LIKE COCK LIKE XeNODICK I BELIEVE <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE SMELL LIKE MY DAY OLD EGG FARTS <DarkStarDMT> ALL PEOPLE ON TOTSE I BELIEVE ARE LITTLE GAY HOMOS OR SUMTHEN and that goes on for a long time... <phantom> darkstar, you're 25? <OsiriS> Not disconnected <phantom> Then WHYTHEFUCK do you act 12? <OsiriS> Wait <DarkStarDMT> OK OsiriS THANKS FOR TELLING ME THIS ISNT FLOODING. I WASNT SURE! <DarkStarDMT> OK OsiriS THANKS FOR TELLING ME THIS ISNT FLOODING. I WASNT SURE! <DarkStarDMT> OK OsiriS THANKS FOR TELLING ME THIS ISNT FLOODING. I WASNT SURE! <DarkStarDMT> OK OsiriS THANKS FOR TELLING ME THIS ISNT FLOODING. I WASNT SURE! <DarkStarDMT> OK OsiriS THANKS FOR TELLING ME THIS ISNT FLOODING. I WASNT SURE! <OsiriS> Pacbell <DarkStarDMT> OK OsiriS THANKS FOR TELLING ME THIS ISNT FLOODING. I WASNT SURE! <DarkStarDMT> OK OsiriS THANKS FOR TELLING ME THIS ISNT FLOODING. I WASNT SURE! <DarkStarDMT> OK OsiriS THANKS FOR TELLING ME THIS ISNT FLOODING. I WASNT SURE! <DarkStarDMT> OK OsiriS THANKS FOR TELLING ME THIS ISNT FLOODING. I WASNT SURE! <DarkStarDMT> OK OsiriS THANKS FOR TELLING ME THIS ISNT FLOODING. I WASNT SURE! *** Quits: DarkStarDMT (User has been banned) <stormybaka> ~blah@cloaked.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net
|
|
#32
 2002-09-25, 18:19
|
emerikan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: new here
who says you're not all tr0g? *scared look*
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|