About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-24, 01:34
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default I finaly got a job!

Yea, I am now not only building websites for friends, but I am also working part time as a chauffer!
 #2 
Old 2002-09-24, 01:38
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I finaly got a job!

did I mention my new job at the arcade?....I am not broke any more I was working 12am-6am at 7-11 but I got my nice after school job now....congrats zok.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-24, 01:47
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I finaly got a job!

Still have more money than everyone else without working a real job.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-24, 01:50
Regular
 
Default Re: I finaly got a job!

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Boris_KGB:
did I mention my new job at the arcade?....I am not broke any more I was working 12am-6am at 7-11 but I got my nice after school job now....congrats zok.


take it from me. Dont mouth off to the customers, let the manager handle em.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-24, 01:57
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I finaly got a job!

quote:
Originally posted by confuzious:
Still have more money than everyone else without working a real job.


not really I promised myself that I am saving that for awhile....

 #6 
Old 2002-09-24, 01:58
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I finaly got a job!

quote:
Originally posted by gombowlzombie:
take it from me. Dont mouth off to the customers, let the manager handle em.


I do a little 'clerks' action everyonce and awhile....
 #7 
Old 2002-09-24, 06:03
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I finaly got a job!

Yeah if i was working at a 7/11 it would be hard not to be the next Dante Hicks.

Dante Hicks: I thought I told you not to be dealing in front of the store.
Jay: I ain't dealin', man, what you talkin' about?
Customer: Hey, man, you got anything?
Jay: Yeah, man, what you want?

Man ive got college now.

Peace Renegade,
 #8 
Old 2002-09-24, 08:33
Pikey_jay Pikey_jay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I finaly got a job!

I just made $450 in five minutes, good work if you can get it.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-24, 20:39
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: I finaly got a job!

quote:
Originally posted by Pikey_jay:
I just made $450 in five minutes, good work if you can get it.


ahhh, drug dealer... I can make like AU$25 an hour without doing any work...Scamming parents is fun!
 #10 
Old 2002-09-25, 01:23
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I finaly got a job!

Does that mean you wont spend so much time with us, Zok?
 #11 
Old 2002-09-25, 03:38
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I finaly got a job!

Well doing webwork involves me using the computer just as much, but I only drive on sundays, so I'll be here the same ammount.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics