About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-23, 19:25
wideb0y wideb0y is offline
Regular
 
Default Underground site help!

Totse is gettin' a bit old hat (No offense), Bombshock is full of 'Kewls' and Red Ink has decided to ceaze to exist for no apparent reason. Isn't it time for a new underground site without all these faults?

So...
...Help is required, Who is intrested in making a new underground site?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-23, 19:53
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Underground site help!

I will be starting something this winter...I have the money ready to pay for the service and fourms...but I gotta buy the url for the site off this bitch....and My techie is busy till this winter so it will be up sometime january/feburary....oh yeah the url will be http://www.thekgb.com
 #3 
Old 2002-09-23, 19:56
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Underground site help!

I am fine with totse it has really improved latly and the only real reason I am starting a new site is I want to publish my experiments and what not.....should this be in technophiliacs?
 #4 
Old 2002-09-23, 20:26
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Underground site help!

No, this should be in spurious generalities. wideb0y, youve been here maybe 2 months... and totse is already old? Do you NEED help making a new "underground" site, or do you want it. And why would you advertise for one? Isnt the whole "underground" part not to tell anyone?
 #5 
Old 2002-09-23, 23:05
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Underground site help!

Moving to spurious generalities.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-23, 23:14
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Underground site help!

I have NO problem with totse and enjoy its company very much... but now seems like a good time to advertise:
http://forum.lifeisannoying.com

Think of it as an intelligent totse.

*fears the kewls*
 #7 
Old 2002-09-23, 23:16
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Underground site help!

I saw alot of totse members there, i might sign up.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-24, 00:11
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Underground site help!

I like that...Politics,Govt. and the good stuff but what you need is a explosives forum...
 #9 
Old 2002-09-24, 01:14
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Underground site help!

Intelligent TOTSE? Something's not right here! Like a tv without the electricity.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-24, 01:36
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Underground site help!

A lot of totse members have their own websites. And that is a good thing. But Totse is still the best site ever.

After all what can be more entertaining than you clowns?
 #11 
Old 2002-09-24, 13:04
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Underground site help!

I love totse, im sticking here.

Peace Renegade,
 #12 
Old 2002-09-24, 15:17
wideb0y wideb0y is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Underground site help!

Boris, You have your own Techie? how much do you pay him/her?

Sounds go to me though, So will it have a BB or anything?

Also...
...What happened to Red Ink?

[This message has been edited by wideb0y (edited 09-24-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-09-24, 17:24
wideb0y wideb0y is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Underground site help!

Maybe what totse needs is a revamp. Maybe the site layout and design could be changed to make it look more modern, at the moment it looks mid-90ish what we need is a 00s design.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-24, 18:05
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Underground site help!

Trendy Totse? No thanks....
 #15 
Old 2002-09-24, 18:30
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Underground site help!

I love this blue on blue...its like a acid trip...and he does it for free....we are good friends and whatnot so I pay for the service he builds the website....and yes it will have forums I am trying to get UBB or something like that....anything but ikonboard...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics