About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-23, 17:58
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default IE ISSUES! FRIG!

nternet Explorer is being a fucking BITCH! It seems to enjoy saving every page as an ofline webpage it seems. Yeah, thats okay as long as I lower the space for offline content, BUT its a bitch when using forums, as I never know how many posts there are, and I always have to refresh.

Anyone know why its doing this/how I can stop it!?

Thanks!
 #2 
Old 2002-09-23, 20:51
BeH0LDeR BeH0LDeR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: IE ISSUES! FRIG!

Patch the version of ie that you are using with windowsupdate.microsoft.com. 5.5 sp2 would be a good version. Also check with Your ISP if they are using a cache server and see if they have had any reported issues with it.

No luck... try uninstalling ie and then reinstall. I might be able to help out better if you tell me what os and version of ie.

[This message has been edited by BeH0LDeR (edited 09-23-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics