About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-23, 02:10
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default halloween

its a comin'

you better start getting you shit ready. whats everyone planing this year?

i designed this phat trench coat and vest but i havent sticthed it up yet. i dont know what the hell im going ot be but i will look cool.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-23, 02:16
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

I'm gonna walk around salem with paintball guns, booze, and a few friends. We'll definitly have fun.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-23, 02:20
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

I'm not going to dress up, but I want to dress my kids in all brown and paint their hair and faces brown. They'll be turds. On my son's 1st haloween, my wife put light blue makeup on his face and hands and called him a still born.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-23, 02:31
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

i'm going to do drugs.

wait, that's every night.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-23, 02:31
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

ROFL, thats sick but funny.

ill have some pics if all goes well with my idea. i dont really trick or treat, i just like to get dresed up and jag around.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-23, 02:37
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

What made it better was that he was only 2 weeks old at the time and very small.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-23, 03:50
XIPHER XIPHER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

just gonna roam the streets with some other juggalos causing general mischeif.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-23, 03:59
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

Well, here in BC we get FIREWORKS! (everywhere else gets em on canada day but here its halloween).

MUHAHAHAHHA!!!

There is a whole new meaning to "mischief night" here!
 #9 
Old 2002-09-23, 07:15
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

Rlp, I must say you and your wife kick major ass.

That said, I'll probably be getting high and scaring people with my friends.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-23, 13:04
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

Like every year, I'm going to hide in the dark area around people's houses and scare the living crap out of little kids. You have not lived until you step out of nowhere on the little bastards and see the look on their faces just before they dump a load in their pants and tear off screaming into the night.

I laughed so hard last year I almost pissed myself. Join me....be evil.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-23, 15:54
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

Im going back to the old skewl lol. Gunna join the young uns with a spot of egging. Its great fun and i love doing it lol.

He he he he.

Peace Renegade,
 #12 
Old 2002-09-23, 17:01
Vicodin Vicodin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

my boyfriend and i have a tasteless costume party every year on the first sunday before halloween.

we're planning on winning it again this year.

i've got a hat with two tall, shoeboxes stitched to it painted like skyscrapers and a tshirt that reads "Sept. 10"

he's wearing a hat with two burned out shoeboxes and a tshirt that says "I (Heart) NY"
 #13 
Old 2002-09-23, 17:47
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

quote:
Originally posted by XIPHER:
just gonna roam the streets with some other juggalos.


Nice, nice
 #14 
Old 2002-09-23, 18:54
Knyfe Knyfe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

I'm going to wear a long coat, long pants, gloves, and a monster mask, sit in a chair as still as I can and wait for kids to pass by, or come up and stare at me wondering whether or not I'm just a dummy, then jump up screaming and scare the shit out of them.

Kind of pathetic I suppose but the laughs are always good.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-23, 19:16
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

I had someone do that to me when I was about ten. He didn't think it was very funny after I roundhouse kicked him in the head about .02 seconds later.

Cursed reflexes.

~Zero
 #16 
Old 2002-09-23, 19:48
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

HA HA. I kicked a guy in the family jewels once for jumping out on me. Wish he hadnt now i suppose lol.

Peace Renegade,
 #17 
Old 2002-09-23, 20:25
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

Here's my routine...

We dress up our son and take him around early, like sixish, then we get back and 'usually' I'll dress up, usually as some kind of demon, monster, or vampire, and I hang around the house and see how many kids I can scare. It's fun...

Most fun I had so far was when I was the grim reaper with a sickle, and some teens thought they were being funny and, after coming to my door in their gear, came back with their masks off for seconds. I fell for it, even though two of 'em were laughing. They came back a third time... I reached back to grab the candy bucket, grabbed my sickle instead, and chased them around a bit, we had a mock fight, it was fun

 #18 
Old 2002-09-23, 22:02
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

im going to sit around reading the bible so that the evil spirits dont invade my soul on this night of all hell.
 #19 
Old 2002-09-23, 22:16
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

Maybe i'll get a big fake beard and wear a turban... wonder how many fights I could get into?
 #20 
Old 2002-09-23, 22:33
InaneStoner InaneStoner is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

Im going to go as a zombie. Im going to smoke up before I go out though, so my eyes are lookin there bloody reddest.

Or what costume would go better with pitch red eyes, a dracula costume?
 #21 
Old 2002-09-23, 23:15
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: halloween

I'm thinking of actually dressing up this year, as a clown in a bloody clown suit. Then I can tell my joke:

What's the worst part about killing children?

Getting the blood off your clown suit.
 #22 
Old 2002-09-24, 01:56
rgm576 rgm576 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

i used to walk around in an orange rainsuit with a gas mask on and a modified metal detecor and "search" for radio active material with my friends until we got in trouble for putting coution tape up and had metal weed sprayer containers filled with glowstick goo and we "accidently" sprayed a few people hell it made the paper
 #23 
Old 2002-09-24, 04:03
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

I plan to do a ritual with orange, black, red and yellow candles with black magic incense and sandalwood, pumkin seeds and sunflower seeds are the meal and maybe some pumpkin pie if i feel like it.
 #24 
Old 2002-09-24, 04:05
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: halloween

2 Days before mischief night, I'm gonna smash some pumpkins (oldy, but a goody!)

On halloween, I plan on being a Roman Catholic Priest. Last year, I was a suicide bomber. Year before that, the Unabomber. Year before that, Skinny Joey (Merlino for those of you who are unfamilliar with the Philly mob scene.)

I may becoming old, but I can still find ways to temporarily retreat from the monotony of adulthood.
 #25 
Old 2002-09-24, 10:01
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: halloween

"Mr. Wyrm, Where were you on the night of October 31, 2002?"

"No Comment"

"Can you prove your whereabouts at approximately midnight on that date"

"Can any of us truly prove our whereabouts in the past short of a conjunction of synchronous memories? Memories which are fallable and can be altered or lost so easily? I don't recall, and I wasn't wearing a watch, so time frames are irrelevent to my memories of that date. Can you be more specific? In other words, where is it you THINK I was, that I may answer you in the negative or positive."

"Are you trying to be a smart ass?"

"No Comment, please call my lawyer now"

:P

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics