About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-22, 17:38
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Why am I disliked?

I have all those wonderful qualities and exquisite constituents that any sane man or woman would fancy in a man.

All great men hitherto created by Nature have been bestowed, by Allah Himself, with either one of the following qualities: Great looks, great intelligence, great strength--and it has befallen by an infinity of internal and external causes that I, Brent Tannon AKA Erasmus Trebax, fourteen, was born with all of the aforementioned qualities, each crafted to absolute perfection: I am beautiful and effeminate; I am utterly, amazingly brilliant; and I possess a strong mind, unequalled self-esteem. I am tranquil and balanced, and I am forsooth the greatest Angel bestowed with a material existence--and henceforth I shall indulge in a life-long,--and even posthumous--metamorphosis of self-perfection--which is the essence of perfection itself. Perfection, my friends, is perfecting, contrary to popular belief; but I will rebuild Communism as the architect of the New World, and you will all LOVE me and you will ERECT STATUES resembling my frame and cities will be named after me and you will praise my greatness in poetry and music!! This is how much I am loved (for I think of The Absolute in totality, not mere sequences); if I ever shall be great, I have always been thus!

[This message has been edited by Brent (edited 09-22-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-09-22, 17:58
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

Will You Marry Me Brent?
 #3 
Old 2002-09-22, 18:00
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

Uuuhhhmmm, I really don't know what to say to this. I mean,.... you sound like some pathetic kid who doesn't get attention aaarrgg nevermind.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-22, 18:19
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

That, sir, is the largest string of bullshit I've seen all week.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-22, 18:20
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

At least he is articulate.

Theta, you posted the EXACT same time I did, and my post didnt stick the first time...weird.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-22, 18:24
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

LOL. Your best troll yet.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-22, 18:31
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

lol at brent for bothering with this.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-22, 18:51
Moderator
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

now imagine tr0g, Chibi and warweed had replied before me, put everyone above in a bag and hit it with a bat, you�ll always hit the dumbest shit on earth ...
 #9 
Old 2002-09-22, 19:04
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

*click*
*click*
*click*

there is no Brent...
there is no Brent...
there is no Brent...
 #10 
Old 2002-09-22, 19:12
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
now imagine tr0g, Chibi and warweed had replied before me, put everyone above in a bag and hit it with a bat, you�ll always hit the dumbest shit on earth ...


LOL, I dunno, I mean chibi is an idiot, but tr0g is an idiot on a whole diffrent level. And btw chibi is only 14, tr0g is 36. Chibi can change, but there is no redemption for tr0g.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-22, 20:41
Moderator
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
put everyone above in a bag and hit it with a bat


quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
LOL, I dunno, I mean chibi is an idiot, but tr0g is an idiot on a whole diffrent level. And btw chibi is only 14, tr0g is 36. Chibi can change, but there is no redemption for tr0g.




you�re in that bag, too ...
 #12 
Old 2002-09-22, 20:43
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

(I guess I'll just go with the flow.)

AND DAMN PROUD OF IT.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-22, 20:49
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

Trog is like an idiot on a stick...

Whaa... What day is it?
 #14 
Old 2002-09-22, 20:51
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

Hmmm. I feel a tinge of sadness for brent.

Though shall be forgiven. Maybe.

Peace Renegade,
 #15 
Old 2002-09-22, 20:57
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

Where did tr0g go is he in the hospital?
 #16 
Old 2002-09-22, 21:10
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

quote:
now imagine tr0g, Chibi and warweed had replied before me, put everyone above in a bag and hit it with a bat, you�ll always hit the dumbest shit on earth ...


I refuse to take such abuse. I am intelligent shit.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-23, 02:28
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

quote:
Originally posted by Brent:
I have all those wonderful qualities and exquisite constituents that any sane man or woman would fancy in a man.

All great men hitherto created by Nature have been bestowed, by Allah Himself, with either one of the following qualities: Great looks, great intelligence, great strength--and it has befallen by an infinity of internal and external causes that I, Brent Tannon AKA Erasmus Trebax, fourteen, was born with all of the aforementioned qualities, each crafted to absolute perfection: I am beautiful and effeminate; I am utterly, amazingly brilliant; and I possess a strong mind, unequalled self-esteem. I am tranquil and balanced, and I am forsooth the greatest Angel bestowed with a material existence--and henceforth I shall indulge in a life-long,--and even posthumous--metamorphosis of self-perfection--which is the essence of perfection itself. Perfection, my friends, is perfecting, contrary to popular belief; but I will rebuild Communism as the architect of the New World, and you will all LOVE me and you will ERECT STATUES resembling my frame and cities will be named after me and you will praise my greatness in poetry and music!! This is how much I am loved (for I think of The Absolute in totality, not mere sequences); if I ever shall be great, I have always been thus!

[This message has been edited by Brent (edited 09-22-2002).]



Its bad when people lie.
I find it sad and pathetic when people lie to themselves.
 #18 
Old 2002-09-23, 03:23
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

quote:
Originally posted by ThetaReactor:
I refuse to take such abuse. I am intelligent shit.


rotflmao
 #19 
Old 2002-09-23, 05:28
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

That sounds like Brent's equivalent of-

"I am the Dragon. Before me you tremble."

If Brent were real he would be one funny character to laugh at.
 #20 
Old 2002-09-23, 06:26
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

Brent, I want your cock. Email me some pictures.

lol
 #21 
Old 2002-09-23, 07:56
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

What did you get that off the back of a cereal box or something?!?
 #22 
Old 2002-09-23, 07:57
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

stupid silly brent
 #23 
Old 2002-09-23, 08:11
hp hp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?


Aww, Brent, don't let the other kids get to you. Remember, Stalin wasn't Mr. Popular either. You're on the right track.

Soon enough, you can even overthrow the Albertan Government. I'll even go as far as supporting you. You're probably more liberal than Ralph Klein anyways.


 #24 
Old 2002-09-23, 22:16
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

quote:
Originally posted by hp:

Aww, Brent, don't let the other kids get to you. Remember, Stalin wasn't Mr. Popular either. You're on the right track.

Soon enough, you can even overthrow the Albertan Government. I'll even go as far as supporting you. You're probably more liberal than Ralph Klein anyways.




That being the case, I'll raise my own army of Midgets just like Arkan did and come hunting just for you.
 #25 
Old 2002-09-23, 22:40
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

quote:
Originally posted by Spirit of '22:
That sounds like Brent's equivalent of-

"I am the Dragon. Before me you tremble."




Granted, it's a vague reference and could allude to many things; but is that the same "Dragon" as in "the Dragon Reborn"?


 #26 
Old 2002-09-24, 00:57
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
Granted, it's a vague reference and could allude to many things; but is that the same "Dragon" as in "the Dragon Reborn"?




I think he's talking about the next Hannibal Lecter Movie
 #27 
Old 2002-09-24, 03:57
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

dude, brent reminds me of one of my friends, well not friends anymore. he thought he was the collest kid ever because he scored with gr.8s btu no one liked him
 #28 
Old 2002-09-24, 04:08
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

yeah, Im talking about the movie. The nutcase serial killer says that in the commercial (The book fuckin rules guys)
 #29 
Old 2002-09-24, 09:15
skalez skalez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

i get high off brent-fumes, they are cool.
 #30 
Old 2002-09-24, 09:50
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

quote:
Originally posted by Brent:
I have all those wonderful qualities and exquisite constituents that any sane man or woman would fancy in a man.



*pukes and moves on to a real topic*
 #31 
Old 2002-09-24, 21:58
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

>>>I have all those wonderful qualities and exquisite constituents that any sane man or woman would fancy in a man.<<<


I thought you only liked men? And aren't you kidding yourself? You are one of the most hated people here.
 #32 
Old 2002-09-24, 23:40
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Boo:
>>>I have all those wonderful qualities and exquisite constituents that any sane man or woman would fancy in a man.<<<


I thought you only liked men? And aren't you kidding yourself? You are one of the most hated people here.



But why? Every time I "lied", as some people put it, I was joking, and I made that crystal clear. Take, for instance, the whole dropping bricks on old ladies heads thing--only a madman or a fool would believe that I was not joking! By Allah!
 #33 
Old 2002-09-24, 23:46
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

quote:
Originally posted by Brent:
But why? Every time I "lied", as some people put it, I was joking, and I made that crystal clear. Take, for instance, the whole dropping bricks on old ladies heads thing--only a madman or a fool would believe that I was not joking! By Allah!


Now that you've brought it up, Why did you deny making that post and blame someone else? That was a flagrant lie...no joke...a lie.

Nox
 #34 
Old 2002-09-25, 00:31
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

quote:
Originally posted by Nox:
Now that you've brought it up, Why did you deny making that post and blame someone else? That was a flagrant lie...no joke...a lie.

Nox




No: at the time, I had no recollection of making such a post. Afterwords, as you recall, I remembered and confessed.
 #35 
Old 2002-09-25, 11:01
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

quote:
Originally posted by Brent:

No: at the time, I had no recollection of making such a post. Afterwords, as you recall, I remembered and confessed.



Sounds like the typical response from a liar caught in their deception.
 #36 
Old 2002-09-25, 11:08
Pikey_jay Pikey_jay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

Its a message board, we all lie to some extent hiding behind our aliases. If you were to take everything at face value Brent would be the first openly gay communist dictator of Canada who happens to enjoy random destruction of traffic and injuring pedestrians.
 #37 
Old 2002-09-25, 11:24
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

LOL @ pikey

At least he dosnt seem to be rude and overly abusive for no real reason.... which is more than i can say for other members.
 #38 
Old 2002-09-25, 16:32
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

quote:
AKO:
LOL @ pikey

At least he dosnt seem to be rude and overly abusive for no real reason.... which is more than i can say for other members.



No offense AKO, but somehow I don't think you've been here long enough to make that call...

 #39 
Old 2002-09-25, 17:10
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

Just because i havent been posting dosnt mean i havent been reading.
I had another SN about 6 months ago... and i was reading before that.

Anyhow, i said seemed... meaning i was basing my comment on what he had said in this topic..... and i have seen rudeness in the past week that tells me... there are rude people on here...
I may b wrong... and Brent mite b the rudest person in the world, and i imagined the rude posts from the other users.
Then again i mite not be.
 #40 
Old 2002-09-25, 18:21
RedBananaMonkey RedBananaMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

son, go read "The 48 Rules of Power", an excellent book that will startbyou on your accent to true power...


and once you have read it, and realize you are doomed to utterly fail, Jump so, and make those rocks nice and pointy...

 #41 
Old 2002-09-25, 18:47
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

quote:
Originally posted by Brent:
But why? Every time I "lied", as some people put it, I was joking, and I made that crystal clear. Take, for instance, the whole dropping bricks on old ladies heads thing--only a madman or a fool would believe that I was not joking! By Allah!


I would believe you if you had denied it completely but as I remember your story kept changing, maybe you didn�t do it but I wouldn�t be shocked if you did. After all you haven�t really given any reason to suggest your not capable, your sob story of regret for your crimes was amusing but did not resemble any jokes I know of.

v i p e r 2 0 0 2
 #42 
Old 2002-09-25, 19:48
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

Did you write all that yourself?

Anyway I didn't dislike you, at least not until I read that...

People who think they are perfect are fools.


Nah, I still don't dislike you... after all you're only 14.


[This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 09-25-2002).]
 #43 
Old 2002-09-26, 19:46
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I disliked?

If Brent didn't exist, someone would have to invent him...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics