About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-22, 05:33
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default I Think........

Im gonna kill myself my life blows ass. Or i can become a hippy and say fuck everything but dieing sounds alot better.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-22, 06:20
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Think........

Did it hurt when you thunk that? Look on the bright side, if you're gonna kill yourself do it the most cool way possible, like a crushed pelvice(*sp?) from too much sex or something
 #3 
Old 2002-09-22, 06:28
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Think........

Wtf are you talking about?
 #4 
Old 2002-09-22, 06:33
Knyfe Knyfe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Think........

Yes, please do. The world needs less pathetic losers such as yourself seeking pity from the users of an online message board.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-22, 06:44
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Think........

But they dont needs stupid fat fucks who jack off all day like yourself.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-22, 06:49
EscoPotHead EscoPotHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Think........

move to amsterdam or philipines and smoke weed all day
 #7 
Old 2002-09-22, 07:01
Dishliquid Dishliquid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Think........

Or you could just become a hippy...
 #8 
Old 2002-09-22, 09:26
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Think........

True Ghetto,

Why don't you come over my place for some tea and morphine, make it about 3 PM. I'll be waiting.

Your Pal, Dr. Kevorkian
c/o prison
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics