About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-21, 23:35
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default I know this guy

Who's a white supremist.....but....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He's Mexican.
.
.
.
.
.
Seriously, he's a fucking dumbass.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-21, 23:43
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: I know this guy

is he in the mirror ?
 #3 
Old 2002-09-21, 23:57
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know this guy

quote:
Originally posted by warweed12:
is he in the mirror ?
LOL your turning into Nox.

CTR

 #4 
Old 2002-09-22, 01:24
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know this guy

Well I'm sorry, I'm not racist.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-22, 02:31
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know this guy

quote:
Originally posted by warweed12:
is he in the mirror ?


quote:
Originally posted by Genital-Warfare:
LOL your turning into Nox.

CTR




Hey,

I resemble that remark.

Nox
 #6 
Old 2002-09-22, 16:15
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know this guy

I bet you dont hate Cheech and Chong.

Peace Renegade,
 #7 
Old 2002-09-22, 18:20
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: I know this guy

there was this black guy on ricki lake one time that said he wished he was white. He also came out holding a confederate flag...oh the shit you will watch when you are stoned.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-22, 19:56
Knyfe Knyfe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know this guy

There was another black guy on some talk show a while back that had a swastika (sp?) tattood on his freaking forehead!

He said he admired Hitler, and when asked why, he simply said "because he was cool."
 #9 
Old 2002-09-23, 15:57
Vicodin Vicodin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know this guy

i'm white and i hate white people. can't trust a cracka for shit.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-25, 20:27
Lord Sorpington Lord Sorpington is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know this guy

Surely most white men want to be black? I know I do...
 #11 
Old 2002-09-25, 22:00
kiss_my_arse kiss_my_arse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know this guy

let him do what he likes, if he makes a dick out of himself tell him to shutup!
 #12 
Old 2002-09-25, 22:03
rev_DXM rev_DXM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know this guy

So what's the answer, Osiris?

By the way, I notice you and RebornHitler hail from the same hometown.

What's up wit' dat?
 #13 
Old 2002-09-25, 22:19
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know this guy

I hold all races in equal disdain...
 #14 
Old 2002-09-25, 22:39
rev_DXM rev_DXM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know this guy

Come to think of it, I've never seen Osiris and RebornHitler At the same place at the same time.

Kinda like Superman...
 #15 
Old 2002-09-25, 22:41
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: I know this guy

quote:
Originally posted by -_-OsiriS-_-:
Who's a white supremist.....but....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He's Mexican.
.
.
.
.
.
Seriously, he's a fucking dumbass.



Let me guess, hes the mexican with the nickel
 #16 
Old 2002-09-25, 23:23
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know this guy

I know I'm not a racist or anything, I just think this site is amusing.

*Oh how bad you would get beaten if you wore this*
http://www.tshirthell.com/insensitive.htm
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics