|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-09-21, 05:26
|
Dishliquid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Are all totse members anal?
I think it's funny that this place is portayed as a community, but everyone is arguing with everyone else. People are so desperate to make each other look bad they actualy quote each other. That's pathetic. If anyone gave me shit like that in person I'd kick their ass. Are you all that desperately insecure that you have to shit on each other to feel important. You poor delusional saps. This is'nt so much a flame as a question. Does anyone argree? Feel free to explain however you want to, in whatever way. Retaliation is also welcome. Peace; me.
|
|
#2
 2002-09-21, 05:36
|
Phantom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
You really think we argue so much? I look around, I see some debates, some do escalate into full on arguments and even flaming to some degree. But there's a lot of discussion too. A lot of questions posted, and answers given. I also see a lot of viewpoints brought up by some users and elaborated by other users. TOTSE does have kindof a reputation of short-temperedness, but it basically comes down to that most of us don't like stupidity. It usually comes in the form of some new person posting something in all caps, and with English so poor it would cause most English teachers instant aneurisms. Generally, these posts ask for information that could probably be found in the text archives. But you do bring up a valid point. In the eyes of someone inexperienced to TOTSE, we can appear harsh and unwelcoming. I apologize for this impression if we did make it, and I'd like to welcome you to the board.
|
|
#3
 2002-09-21, 05:46
|
Dishliquid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
Thanks! GUHD ANSSER.
|
|
#4
 2002-09-21, 12:00
|
Global Dominator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
quote: Originally posted by Dishliquid: Thanks! GUHD ANSSER.
Along with the welcome comes the request that if you are unable to use the english language as it was intended to be used, please don't write anything.
|
|
#5
 2002-09-21, 12:19
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
quote: Are all totse members anal?
Yes. quote: I think it's funny that this place is portayed as a community, but everyone is arguing with everyone else.
People argue within communities. Arguing is one of the things which allows a community to function. quote: People are so desperate to make each other look bad they actualy quote each other. That's pathetic
No it isn't. quote: If anyone gave me shit like that in person I'd kick their ass.
Unless they were harder than you. quote: Are you all that desperately insecure that you have to shit on each other to feel important.
No, we do it for entertainment. BTW, you should have used a question mark at the end of the sentence. 
|
|
#6
 2002-09-21, 14:13
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
quote: Originally posted by Dishliquid: Are you all that desperately insecure that you have to shit on each other to feel important.
Nooooooox
|
|
#7
 2002-09-21, 14:18
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
G.Dominator, he was joking
|
|
#8
 2002-09-21, 17:38
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
Like it has been said totse a community - therefore alot of things that happen in a community happen.
People argue. People get on with others and dont with others.
Its just the place you live in but on a screen.
Peace Renegade,
|
|
#9
 2002-09-21, 17:49
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
I think most of the regulars here have never been in an argument with the majority of the other regulars, it's mostly flaming newbies, and the occasional flame war.
|
|
#10
 2002-09-21, 18:17
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
Or more often in a thread where Uncl posts.
|
|
#11
 2002-09-21, 18:33
|
Canyonero 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
If you want a pansy ass flame free site full of people who will give stupid answers to stupider questions, maybe you should leave now and go directly to Bombshock.
They'll "1uv u th3r3".
If not, welcome to TOTSE. See you around.
|
|
#12
 2002-09-22, 05:08
|
Dishliquid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
quote: quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Are all totse members anal? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes.
quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think it's funny that this place is portayed as a community, but everyone is arguing with everyone else. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People argue within communities. Arguing is one of the things which allows a community to function.
quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- People are so desperate to make each other look bad they actualy quote each other. That's pathetic --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No it isn't.
quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If anyone gave me shit like that in person I'd kick their ass. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless they were harder than you.
quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Are you all that desperately insecure that you have to shit on each other to feel important. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, we do it for entertainment. BTW, you should have used a question mark at the end of the sentence. --------------------------------------------- end quote
Just checking.
|
|
#13
 2002-09-22, 05:39
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
you dont learn a hell of a lot if everyone agrees and feels the same way. argument is the only way to come to logical conclusions. a few people take the discusions to a point where it causes bitterness which is in my opinion beyond the thin line, but most keep it profesional so to speak.
|
|
#14
 2002-09-22, 20:52
|
neon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
Flame wars? Intelligent discussion?? Yes everything you said was true now go to bed. LOL
|
|
#15
 2002-09-25, 03:12
|
Khaine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
Hello Dishliquid "I'm Someone that is also NEW here..."But I was feeling the Same way..."That this COMMUNITY is Full of Fucking ASSHOLES,FAGS, MORONS,SAPS,VERY STUPID PEOPLE,and out and OUT PUNK ASS FUCKS OF EVERY fucking Kind." "That is when I Knew that I LOVE THIS FUCKING SITE.I JUST FIT RIGHT INTO IT BECAUSE I'M ALL THE ABOVE...YAAAAAA BabY... "SO WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF PAINNNNNN..."NOW Would you like A KISS????or maybe a lick... "PLEASE,BE KIND TO THE DOGS OF WAR IN HERE. BECAUSE WE ARE MANY..."I really do believe that I'm at Home in HERE..."JUST think of these PEOPLE like you THINK of your FAMILY. "IN my Family we BITCH AT EACH OTHER EVERY FUCKING MIN..."MOMMY WERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUU. "She most likely is out BANGING the POSTMAN. DADDY LET'S GO OUT AND PLAYYYYYYYYY.. BOORRNNNN TOOO BEEE WI-I-I-ILD!"WHAT a RUSH. "You Know:"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE-TO BE EQUAL!"
KHAINE
|
|
#16
 2002-09-25, 12:34
|
stgeorge6602 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
mmmmmmmmm and after all that complaining about everyone hanging shit on each other you do the same....
|
|
#17
 2002-09-25, 14:48
|
AKO 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
hehe, i love reading Khaines posts. I dont think he reads them at all tho.
I think he means more about the abuse given to people with "Stupid" questions, than jus arguin and debate over view points.
|
|
#18
 2002-09-25, 18:16
|
RedBananaMonkey 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
Checks his butt...no analness here...
Though there was that cowgirl I dated who sure like to take it up....
anyways...
When I came here, I stayed because I love the way everybody here argues, it is just like a family. Disfunctional as all hell, but then again...this is the country where the Osbournes and Sopranos are TV's top families...
You guys are a bunch of beautiful buttheads...
|
|
#19
 2002-09-26, 04:36
|
Khaine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
Hello Folks "How the Fuck are you all???O.K this is for RedBananaMonkey and AKO.... (1)What the fuck is wrong with the Osbournes & Sopranos???"I think they Make a Fine Family Unit... (2)"Complaining.I just don't like Assholes and idiots that feel that they are so bad..."There is way to many WANNABES on the NET now I just Feel like putting a "Semtex" up their Asses... (3)Do any of you Know What (NRO)is???"If So then you Know were I retired From... (4)"I do love you Both toooooo."And as for The rest of you all "FUCK OFF" and if You keep fucking with Me I'll send someone to your home to do a "Jibaku". Then what the fuck are you going to do then Assholes. (5)Now i'm starting to make myself Sick so why don't you all just FUCKING DIEEEE.
KHAINE
|
|
#20
 2002-09-26, 06:06
|
majikchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Are all totse members anal?
no were not all anal, just some of them...and quite a few know what they are talking about... and this is commin' form about 6 months experience here, although, I had to get a new handel, cause my computer was outta commision for a few months and my e-mail changed and I lost my password...but oh well... welcome to totse and hope you enjoy it... I did
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|