About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-20, 17:18
zapplez zapplez is offline
Regular
 
Default Questionaire ?

I took sick day today, (i got the flu) and now I am so bored. Okay now for the questions...

1.Do you smoke cigarettes?
2.If you do , what brand?
3.Do you smoke cigars?
4.If you do , what brand?
5.Do you smoke pot ?
6.Do you smoke crack?

 #2 
Old 2002-09-20, 17:20
zapplez zapplez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?


1.Do you smoke cigarettes?
yup

2.If you do , what brand?
benson & hedges

3.Do you smoke cigars?
yes

4.If you do , what brand?
no real preference, mostly cuban

5.Do you smoke pot ?
yup

6.Do you smoke crack?
nope

 #3 
Old 2002-09-20, 17:41
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

quote:
Originally posted by zapplez:
I took sick day today, (i got the flu) and now I am so bored. Okay now for the questions...

1.Do you smoke cigarettes?
2.If you do , what brand?
3.Do you smoke cigars?
4.If you do , what brand?
5.Do you smoke pot ?
6.Do you smoke crack?




1.No fucking way.
2. they are all fucking nasty
3.Well I will smoke one to celebrate something maybe once a year....
4.any type of cuban..(all you american bitchs cant get cubans, haha)
5.yeah but I dont smoke like 20 a day like fucking cigs but I will have some weed about every two months to a month
6. God no...
 #4 
Old 2002-09-20, 17:44
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

1. No way...cigarettes are disgusting

3. Nope

5.Yup
6. At the moment, no...But if could get my hands on some, i probably would.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-20, 17:50
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

1 no
2 \
3 Yes
4 the cheapest ones
5 no
6 no

[This message has been edited by Mack (edited 09-20-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-09-20, 18:16
tomorowyourdead tomorowyourdead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

1.no
2.no
3.no
4.no
5.yes
6.no
 #7 
Old 2002-09-20, 18:17
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

No to all of them.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-20, 18:31
zapplez zapplez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

quote:
Originally posted by Mack:

...
4 the cheapest ones


[This message has been edited by Mack (edited 09-20-2002).]




i dont know why but this made me laugh sooooo hard
 #9 
Old 2002-09-20, 18:41
braindead braindead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

quote:
Originally posted by zapplez:
I took sick day today, (i got the flu) and now I am so bored. Okay now for the questions...

1.Do you smoke cigarettes?
2.If you do , what brand?
3.Do you smoke cigars?
4.If you do , what brand?
5.Do you smoke pot ?
6.Do you smoke crack?




1. yes
2. marlboro
3. no
4. no
5. no
6. yes
 #10 
Old 2002-09-20, 20:42
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

i smoke newports and dutches.
And pot.
If i had crack, i'd smoke it.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-20, 21:00
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

no no no no yes no.

I hate being in a majority.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-20, 21:00
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

1. Used to, quit many years ago.
2. When I did, Camel Wides, the fat-boys.
3. Yes.
4. Hand rolled jobs from the Frankenmuth Cigar Company, Frankenmuth, Michigan. $4 each.
5. Every chance I get.
6. Never tried it, never will.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-20, 21:38
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

quote:
Originally posted by malaria:
No to all of them.


same here. I never bother with any of it.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-20, 21:49
EscoPotHead EscoPotHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

1.just quit
2.when i did, camel lights
3.holidays
4.cupidos
5.ever 2-3 days
6.no,crack is for people who dont have to get up and go to work.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-21, 02:10
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Questionaire ?

1) No.
2) No.
3) No.
4) No.
5) No.
6) No.
 #16 
Old 2002-09-21, 02:26
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

1. Only when i'm drunk.
3. Also only when i'm drunk
5. Hell yes.
6. No.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-21, 02:44
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

quote:
Originally posted by zapplez:


1.Do you smoke cigarettes?
2.If you do , what brand?
3.Do you smoke cigars?
4.If you do , what brand?
5.Do you smoke pot ?
6.Do you smoke crack?




1) Yes
2) Marlboro/camel
3) Yes
4) Blacks/phillies
5) Yuppers
6) nopers
 #18 
Old 2002-09-21, 02:45
skytzo skytzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

1.yes
2.newport
3.no
4.no
5.yes
6.yes
 #19 
Old 2002-09-21, 03:36
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

Only Drugs I Like Are Vikadin And
*********The AlMighty MORPHINE**********
Seroiusly Who Wouldnt Like Some Morphine???
 #20 
Old 2002-09-21, 04:16
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

Only some pot here. Once or twice per week. Maybe a cigar once in a long while.
 #21 
Old 2002-09-21, 08:12
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Questionaire ?

No on all accounts, I'm going into a health phase since I actively consciously realize that you only live once, I'm going to live forever (or at least as long as possible)!
 #22 
Old 2002-09-21, 17:42
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

1. Yes
2. Embassy Number One
3. Sometimes
4. King Edward
5. Yes
6. No and i wont.

Peace Renegade
 #23 
Old 2002-09-21, 20:58
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Magneto:
No on all accounts, I'm going into a health phase since I actively consciously realize that you only live once, I'm going to live forever (or at least as long as possible)!

Eat well, Stay fit, die anyway.

CTR
 #24 
Old 2002-09-26, 00:11
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Questionaire ?

Yes. All I am doing is dying slower tham many of you, but I'll be livin' it up nontheless!

I figure that I would rather be alive and having sex so mindblowing it could concievably change my political views rather than dead and in the ground if I can help it.
 #25 
Old 2002-09-26, 01:20
XIPHER XIPHER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

1. yes
2. Marlboro Red
3. only to celebrate
4. no particular brand
5. occasionally
6. hell no
 #26 
Old 2002-09-26, 01:36
DarkStarDMT DarkStarDMT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

1: yes, but not regularly anymore, only when i'm drunk
2: Camel filters, or OP's (Other People's)
3: once in a while
4: Cubans or at least fake cubans
5: not anymore
6: occasionally, when it's around.
 #27 
Old 2002-09-26, 19:35
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Questionaire ?

no to all, but if you're willing to patch me up with some nice cigars...
 #28 
Old 2002-09-26, 21:26
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

Maybe it's just me, but I've never had a big interest in sucking on something *THAT'S ON FIRE*.


Kirk: What's that in thier mouths? What the *hell* are they doing Mr. Spock?

Mr. Spock: It appears, captain, that they are sucking on pieces of lit shit.

Kirk: Set phasers to kill...

Who's Your Daddy?
 #29 
Old 2002-09-27, 02:00
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

1.Do you smoke cigarettes? NO
3.Do you smoke cigars? No
5.Do you smoke pot ? Used to
6.Do you smoke crack? Hell NO!


 #30 
Old 2002-09-27, 02:43
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

no to tobacco

yes to the herbaltainment

no to being a meth head
 #31 
Old 2002-09-27, 02:56
majikchemist majikchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

[QUOTE]
1.Do you smoke cigarettes?
2.If you do , what brand?
3.Do you smoke cigars?
4.If you do , what brand?
5.Do you smoke pot ?
6.Do you smoke crack?
[QUOTE]

1.no
3.only when my kids born
5.yes
6.hmm....I don't want my heart to explode

[This message has been edited by majikchemist (edited 09-27-2002).]
 #32 
Old 2002-09-27, 03:16
sirhacksalot10 sirhacksalot10 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Questionaire ?

1. nope, never could figure out why u would want to do that to ur body, cause shit, doesn't even get u high.
3. sometimes, when i get drunk
4. swisher sweets, prefferably cherry
5. weed, god yes, but not lately it's been SOOO dry here.
6. never tried it, probly won't, but I'm not going to bash the crack heads, they outnumber me.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics