About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-20, 02:53
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default I WANT THE BLACK BOOK OF THE YEZIDIS!?!?!?

Anybody can help me find the Holy Book of the Yezidis called The Black Book (or Al-Jelwah, Mushaf Resh or The Book of Revelation)...


Anybody can help??
 #2 
Old 2002-09-20, 04:48
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT THE BLACK BOOK OF THE YEZIDIS!?!?!?

Wasn't that book in that movie called mummy or the mummy or something?
 #3 
Old 2002-09-20, 05:58
Moderator
 
Default Re: I WANT THE BLACK BOOK OF THE YEZIDIS!?!?!?

1. stop writing titles in capitals.

2. Why and how?

3. You�re from egypt, they�re from somewhere in turkey etc.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-20, 22:54
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT THE BLACK BOOK OF THE YEZIDIS!?!?!?

If you need it, why are you asking if you need it?
 #5 
Old 2002-09-20, 23:15
electric_hed666 electric_hed666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT THE BLACK BOOK OF THE YEZIDIS!?!?!?

you are stupid
 #6 
Old 2002-09-21, 01:37
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT THE BLACK BOOK OF THE YEZIDIS!?!?!?

What's ur problem???

I needed a book, and just thought u might help!!!
 #7 
Old 2002-09-21, 01:39
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT THE BLACK BOOK OF THE YEZIDIS!?!?!?

And NO, this book wasn't in The Mummy movie u asshole...

Fuck it, this book ain't even Egyptian!!!
 #8 
Old 2002-09-21, 01:48
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT THE BLACK BOOK OF THE YEZIDIS!?!?!?

It's kind of funny how you start out sounding like an Egyptian, then you wind up sounding like some dipshit from Jersey.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-21, 13:33
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT THE BLACK BOOK OF THE YEZIDIS!?!?!?

I am Egyptian, and lookin for a book

And when u piss off an Egyptian who's lookin for a book, he's gonna bring the Curse of The Pharaohs on you!!!
 #10 
Old 2002-09-21, 14:19
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT THE BLACK BOOK OF THE YEZIDIS!?!?!?

eeeww...I'm all a'quiver.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-21, 15:33
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT THE BLACK BOOK OF THE YEZIDIS!?!?!?

Take a little initiative and look for the goddamned book...I did. http://arahat.chaosmagic.com/yezidi.htm
 #12 
Old 2002-09-21, 17:05
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: I WANT THE BLACK BOOK OF THE YEZIDIS!?!?!?

quote:
Originally posted by Digital Cracka:
Stop fuking repeating yourself you retarded asshole.

no one has the book. Go kill yourself




i 2nd that
 #13 
Old 2002-09-21, 17:21
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT THE BLACK BOOK OF THE YEZIDIS!?!?!?

Nobody has your book???

don't think so, u retard


thnx very much for the book, runaway

where did u find it, man??

I searched the whole net for it for a whole week!!!


u sure that's a complete copy of it??
 #14 
Old 2002-09-21, 17:24
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT THE BLACK BOOK OF THE YEZIDIS!?!?!?

runaway, I think these are just selections from the book!?

tell me where did u find that, and I may try to find the complete copy
 #15 
Old 2002-09-21, 21:06
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT THE BLACK BOOK OF THE YEZIDIS!?!?!?

No..It is the entire thing. You can try anyway, using the search engine of your choice, though. The Mes'haf i Resh is not a book, but just a scripture, like the Bagavad Gita (sp?).

[This message has been edited by runaway (edited 09-21-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics