About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-20, 02:21
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default New Site...

I'am in the first stages of getting my first site up....I just got to buy the url off this bitch and transfer it to another service....the link is gonna be http://www.thekgb.com Like the name? eh? well my friend is gonna build it for me since I completly suck with computers....Im gonna have all my tests up there and a bunch of other crap....I dunno its a waste of 4 bucks a month but oh well....
 #2 
Old 2002-09-20, 02:59
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New Site...

Congradulations on getting that domain name. Your web-site is kinda text based, heh. Just learn some HTML, its REALLY easy, nothing like learning a programming language.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-20, 09:06
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New Site...

thats not my web site Its somebody elses right now I am trying to buy it from that person it will look alot better...
 #4 
Old 2002-09-20, 10:01
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New Site...

4 Bucks a month - well worth it for a domain like that. Good luck.

Peace Renegade,
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics