About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-20, 02:14
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default QUESTION ABOUT READING LISTS??

In some categories on this site, when I get to the Reading Lists, they are just full of books' names, categorized by numbers like 6A or 7B, but I don't know how can I get to read this book online anyway!!

Anyone can help me??
 #2 
Old 2002-09-20, 15:04
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUESTION ABOUT READING LISTS??

What you are looking at is a bibliography in one of the text files.

That's a list of books used as references. You can't read those online, you would have to go to a library and read them.

J.C. Stanton
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics