About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-19, 00:41
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

Plz, I need help getting a complete copy of Mushaf Resh...

I read on the Satanists reading list that is in this site's archives...

So it's either u link me to the Mushaf, or just tell me how can I view these archives


I NEED UR HELP

THNX A LOT
 #2 
Old 2002-09-19, 01:08
nihon_dude nihon_dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

3 things

1. Wrong forum.
2. Use google and look for an e-book
3. Do u really live in egypt?
 #3 
Old 2002-09-20, 02:07
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

3 replies

1. And where is the right forum??

2. What do u mean by search for an e-book?

3. Yes, I'm REALLY from Egypt!!!
 #4 
Old 2002-09-20, 02:45
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

I've already searched at google for eBooks but find not what I wanted!!


If u can just help me and tell me how can I get the books which are written about in the Reading Lists, it would be very helpful
 #5 
Old 2002-09-20, 02:57
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

The right forum would be the My god can beat the shit out of your god forum, but i dont really want this shit there. Why do you want us to find them for you, what do we get out of it eh?
 #6 
Old 2002-09-20, 06:16
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

If you want to be practice Satanism in it's pure form, I suggest getting ahold of a Babylonian Talmud. The "holiest of Jewish books". It's real Satanism, i.e. "It is okay to have sex with 2 year old gentiles, but after that they are impure", "gentiles are like beasts", "kill the best gentiles!", "Jesus is in a pit of burning semen in hell, Christians are burning in excrement", etc.
Only problem is getting a hold of a Babylonia edition, and most copies are in Hebrew. The jews will NOT let you have a copy unless you can trick them into giving you one. Any jewish center is likely to have a copy, but...
 #7 
Old 2002-09-20, 18:44
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

The Jews will not let him have a copy...? What the hell? Are we some super organization that covets our most prized possesions? No. We're not the Church. That's like saying the Christians won't let you under the Vatican, not the Church... And I seriously doubt my synagogue (or most) has a copy of this book.

This could belong in Printed Matter or even I Found it On the Web... but I doubt we even want Mushaf Resh posting again.

[This message has been edited by xenosss (edited 09-20-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-09-20, 20:36
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

xenosss, Jews are like that. They think they are the superior race. You think it is coincedence that the nazis whooped their ass, egyptians enslaved them, kkk gave them their own agenda, etc etc?
 #9 
Old 2002-09-20, 21:17
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

I can only base my opinions on the Jewish people I have experienced (me being one of them) and I have never seen evidence of this.

I guess I shouldn't count myself though, I could care less about religion in general. Ideas are better than beliefs.

The KKK also went after blacks and gays, and Hitler also went after gays, gipsies, etc.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-20, 21:46
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

I got that Babylonian Talmud, and it's shit, the way Jews have always been like

But now, I'm looking for The Black Book of the Yezidi tribe!?
 #11 
Old 2002-09-20, 23:22
electric_hed666 electric_hed666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

give it up yuo R stuFid
 #12 
Old 2002-09-20, 23:33
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

I NEED YOU TO SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE!!!!!!!
plz?

What the hell do you think this is? A library?
 #13 
Old 2002-09-20, 23:42
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

Actually TOTSE ought to have such books, I'd certainly be interested in "satan books", and I've never seen such things. I assume its the worship of Baal or some other kind of Egyptian stuff, not like the Church of Satan that Lamarr guy made.
Anyway...jews are NOT a religion, they are a genetic strain, either of the Hebrew desert type or the asiatic Khazar type. You can't TURN INTO a jew, although you can come close if your a car salesman, or a republicrat talk-radio gasbag.

 #14 
Old 2002-09-21, 00:27
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

Judaism IS a religion

Also, I didn't fuckin tell ya to reply to this thread, u who don't like what I'm sayin

The problem is I concluded u ppl are all ignorants!!

u claim to be Satanics, while u know nothing about it...

if u bothered to read The Satanic Bible carefully, u would have noticed that Yezidism has been mentioned many times!!!

And yet this religion has nothing to do with Egypt, there isn't even a single follower of it here in Egypt

It's a very old (1 of the oldest) religion found in Kurdistan, in Iraq, which is about dealing with Satan as an angel who deserves to be worshipped...


And Meshaf Resh or The Black Book is their Holy Book...

GOT IT, U IGNORANTS??
 #15 
Old 2002-09-21, 15:20
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

quote:
Originally posted by I NEED MUSHAF RESH!?:
u claim to be Satanics


Um...Just shut the fuck up.

 #16 
Old 2002-09-21, 15:29
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

Oh, and by the way, the name of the book is
Mes'haf i Resh ....which is located here: http://arahat.chaosmagic.com/yezidi.htm

[This message has been edited by runaway (edited 09-21-2002).]
 #17 
Old 2002-09-21, 16:22
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

That's some weird shit.

peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.
 #18 
Old 2002-09-21, 17:44
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A COMPLETE COPY OF MUSHAF RESH???

I believe it's a Satanic book because it took me about 30 minutes deleting all the pop-up ads.

What interests me (besides the part where the bird literally gives Adam a "new one") is the part where it says God broke the world into four pieces. Thats true, in a way!
There area four main sections of the habitable world- North America, South America, Africa and Europe/Asia. Yes, Australia too, but Africa and Europe/Asia connect at Saudi Arabia and Egypt, so it could be considered one piece as well, Austrlia the fourth piece.
I think the jewish testaments have a similar story about the world being broken up, the jews took a lot from this "satanic black book" for their own, into four pieces. There is also the saying "Four Corners of the Earth". It seems that a long long time ago the entire world was known, or at least Whites in boats travelled from the Americas to Europe/Asia/Africa and back again often enough for the world's shape (round, as pointed out by the Black Book) to be known, as well as that there were four major land masses on the globe.
But then the knowledge was lost for a long time.
Good for Satan. The Black Book is definitely an easier read than the jewish Testaments.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics