About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-09-19, 18:21
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Lies, all lies.

No, it's just everytime I make a joke about jews everyone comes at me like I'm some racist. Fuck this.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-19, 18:24
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lies, all lies.

quote:
Originally posted by Digital Cracka:
Those arn't orthodox jews. Those are messianic Jews.

the ones with dred sideburns and wear the black hats that stand at the wailing wall.

the orthodox jews look more like Catholics. only without a large Crusifix behind them



they are Hasidic (sp?) Jews, messianic jews believe jesus was the messiah. when correcting someone, check your facts first.

 #3 
Old 2002-09-19, 19:11
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lies, all lies.

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
No, it's just everytime I make a joke about jews everyone comes at me like I'm some racist. Fuck this.

If you�re not a racist, then maybe you should learn the implications and assumptions of the words you use. Fucking child.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-19, 19:20
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lies, all lies.

quote:
Originally posted by Poindexter:

If you�re not a racist, then maybe you should learn the implications and assumptions of the words you use. Fucking child.



So according to you, what I said was a racist remark? That pretty much shows who's the child around here.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-19, 19:25
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lies, all lies.

Trying to bring me down to your loser level, and beat me with years of experience? I�ll pass on that �gift�, Santa...
 #6 
Old 2002-09-19, 19:31
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lies, all lies.

quote:
Originally posted by Poindexter:
Trying to bring me down to your loser level, and beat me with years of experience? I�ll pass on that �gift�, Santa...


PPpffff that was weak man. You didn't even make it up. Barroom Hero said that as I recall. I'll give you another chance at being original.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-19, 20:32
braindead braindead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lies, all lies.

i live right next to a town that is all hisidic jews. they wear black suits abe lincoln hats and all that shit. lakewood,nj

my biggest lie.-im not an alcoholic, i drink on occasion, socialably
ps. i cant spell
 #8 
Old 2002-09-19, 22:23
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lies, all lies.

I Once Handcuffed A 5 Year Old To A Pole In The Middle Of Nowhere OR I Once Beat A Hobo To Death With A Bag Of Doorknobs


King Nothing.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-19, 23:02
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lies, all lies.

pssssst can we go back to lies instead of fkn jews?

I TOLD A COP MY NAME WAS GEORGE BRADFORD! AND IT'S REALLY PARKER O'NEILL! WOHOOOO!
 #10 
Old 2002-09-19, 23:50
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Lies, all lies.

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
Is anyone familiar with the concept that the bigger the lie you tell, the more believable it is? Post the best lies you�ve told, here.


I really would love to...
But the Statute of Limitations hasn't run out yet.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-20, 02:30
sirhacksalot10 sirhacksalot10 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lies, all lies.

My best lie's would have to be "I Promise, I won't tell anyone. No one will think you're a slut! I swear it won't hurt." you guys can make your own assumptions about those.
*laughs, and then says "fuck it" goes to sleep*
 #12 
Old 2002-09-20, 04:44
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lies, all lies.

" don't worry, i swear i'm wearing a condom"
i wish i was...
 #13 
Old 2002-09-20, 07:02
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lies, all lies.

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
I never lie.

Thats your biggest lie?

I like how this turned into a religious debate.

My biggest lie ever would probably be nothing. I cant handle saying a big lie. People know when i lie.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-20, 07:15
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lies, all lies.

My fellow Americans, I am not a crook (pre watergate)

My fellow Americans, I did not have sexual relations with that wouman (pre zipper gate)

My fellow Americans, I am a man of peace (pre W Bush)

My Fellow Americans, blah, blah, blah, (when any president says this they are more than likely lying out of their ass)
 #15 
Old 2002-09-21, 01:09
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lies, all lies.

quote:
Originally posted by sirhacksalot10:
My best lie's would have to be "I Promise, I won't tell anyone. No one will think you're a slut! I swear it won't hurt." you guys can make your own assumptions about those.
*laughs, and then says "fuck it" goes to sleep*




"I grabbed the hooker by her hair..."
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics