About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-18, 01:33
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

On A Scale From 0-100 How Much Do You Hate TOTSE?
0=Loving Everything About It
100= You Hate TOTSE


Now I Realize That I Will Recieve Several Billion -0, 69, or 845298437237652576 Answers. I Would Like To Take A Moment To Say Have Much Free Time They Have On Their Hands. They Have A Lot Of Free Time.

My Answer Is: 76.5

Have Fun Hippies
And Nox Stay Out Of My Forum
Your Not Welcome.
Please Ban My I.P. Enigma =)~


King Nothing.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-18, 01:38
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

i give it 40, the place is good, but some people make me hate it here.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-18, 01:39
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

correction, you dont have a forum. you have a thread, but really, its not yours either.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-18, 01:40
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

hmm...

i'd say the number has been increasing with the amount of newbies...

currently...

32.147
 #5 
Old 2002-09-18, 01:48
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

People who joined in 2002(including me), dont really have the right to call anyone a newbie, we havent been here long enough. You asked how much i hated TOTSE, not the 1 posters, and kewls. Ide say 15, because there are too many mods, and sometimes the news on the front page is useless, besides that TOTSE is awsome, and ide like to thank Enigma and JC for making it possible, thanks guys.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-18, 01:52
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

thing is (and i've been trying to figure this out myself) the registered in Jan. 2002 isn't right for me...

i think i was registered in like 2000 or thereabouts...
 #7 
Old 2002-09-18, 02:01
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

quote:
Originally posted by CRaZyAmishMaN:
thing is (and i've been trying to figure this out myself) the registered in Jan. 2002 isn't right for me...

i think i was registered in like 2000 or thereabouts...



I think you are lying.

Oh to answer the question: 10
 #8 
Old 2002-09-18, 02:13
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

10
 #9 
Old 2002-09-18, 02:15
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

Thank you for your welcome. Since I rather enjoy Totse and that by your definition is 0, then the number zero it is, which coincidentally corresponds to your IQ.

Nox
 #10 
Old 2002-09-18, 03:21
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

Wow Nox, How Much Time Do You Spend Thinking This Stuff Up. I Also Noticed The Same Insult In Up To 3 Different Posts.


King Nothing.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-18, 11:20
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

quote:
Originally posted by FuckAuthority:
I Also Noticed The Same Insult In Up To 3 Different Posts.


wow. And with a memory like that, I must say your IQ is now up to 1.

Nox
 #12 
Old 2002-09-18, 11:58
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

I like Totse's topics, it's one of the best/argest sites in its genre around.....

The Flamewars are kind of weak and small. Oh well.

18
 #13 
Old 2002-09-18, 12:45
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

Right now I would have to say more than 50. At the rate this thing locks up, and the way I keep getting error messages (the current one is 500 Internal Server Error) when I try to post something, why should I rate it any better?

Sure I appreciate root and stanton doing all this, but do I think they did it out of the goodness of their hearts? No. I think they did it for money, and since it was done for money, it could be done a lot better.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-18, 13:18
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

About 25.

Peace Renegade,
 #15 
Old 2002-09-18, 14:05
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

0 - I like it here.

 #16 
Old 2002-09-18, 14:11
Atheist Mantis Atheist Mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

quote:

it was done for money



I don't really understand what you are saying, I don't think that this site brings profit...
 #17 
Old 2002-09-18, 15:15
wildcard5504 wildcard5504 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by FuckAuthority:
[B]
Now I Realize That I Will Recieve Several Billion -0, 69, or 845298437237652576 Answers.


I want to know where you came up with that ridiculously long number. How did you do your math, because there is no logic to it. To answer your question I give totes a
7.0588235294117647058823529411765.

How did I come up with that you ask will lets figure this out. I figure I have been to totes a Guess of about 250 times. Well if you divide 100 by 250 you get 0.4.

I figure that out of the 250 times I have been to totse, I have left happy 85% of the time. So 85% of 250 are 212.5. So that means 100 divided by 212.5 Comes to 0.47058823529411764705882352941176.
Then I multiply that by the 15 percent I had left unhappy. Which comes to the total of 7.0588235294117647058823529411765.
So my approximate answer would be. 7.0588235294117647058823529411765. because I cannot tell you exactly, the total number of times I have been to totse, I can only give you my hypothesis.

So my final Answer would be:
7.0588235294117647058823529411765

 #18 
Old 2002-09-18, 15:20
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

10, and that ten is all because of Brent, oakiee, and other losers.
 #19 
Old 2002-09-18, 15:30
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

my answer is exactly pi.
I believe in Enigma and JC far more than i believe in any other gods.
the 3.14~ is for racist fucks like that saturn guy.
 #20 
Old 2002-09-18, 15:53
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

quote:
Originally posted by Atheist Mantis:
I don't really understand what you are saying, I don't think that this site brings profit...


A little naive are we?

If there was no monetary benefit from totse for the people running the show you think they would go through all the work just for the accolades?

There is advertising on totse, that = money in.
There is selling on totse, that = money in.

Sure there is a cost to keep totse online, but if root had to dig into his own pocket to keep it going, it would be a memory.
 #21 
Old 2002-09-18, 16:18
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

quote:
Originally posted by MR.SMITH:
because there are too many mods


now why does that make me laugh?


you would have to be extremely talented to score an IQ of 0 or 1, because you must get some of the multiple choice questions by chance by randomly answering.
 #22 
Old 2002-09-18, 17:21
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

.....because you would have to know the right answers to choose the wrong ones all of the time. Therefore.....
 #23 
Old 2002-09-18, 17:36
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

quote:
Originally posted by FuckAuthority:
How Much Do You Hate TOTSE?



Not more than you.
 #24 
Old 2002-09-18, 18:46
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

This is dumb.
 #25 
Old 2002-09-18, 22:31
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

Thread closed

*Genital-Warfare pretends he is a mod and closes any thread posted by fuckauthority knowing with out a dout it will be stupid and ridiculas and end in a flame war*

CTR
 #26 
Old 2002-09-19, 00:13
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

Well its 5 for me. I don't hate Totse, it's the stupid fucks/newbies that I hate
 #27 
Old 2002-09-19, 02:16
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

Right About One Thing. Will End In A Flame War. But Hell, Does It Ever End In Anything Else? And I Like The I.Q. Thing.


King Nothing.

I Hate You BTW.
 #28 
Old 2002-09-19, 02:37
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

I assume you talkin to me, well like everyone else in here i dont like you either.

CTR
 #29 
Old 2002-09-19, 02:45
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

TIN the Kamio, im glad to have you here with us, you've added some much in a small amout of time and have been very helpful. i hope you become a mod soon.

btw, what other forums do you post in besides BLTC
 #30 
Old 2002-09-19, 04:20
THE SOLAR SUN THE SOLAR SUN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

I am new here.
so far so good.
i'll give totse a 9
 #31 
Old 2002-09-19, 07:39
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

hmm

about a 15.

there are a few idiots here, such as ChibiMiko.

it used to be a 20 with Xenobite, but he aint bad, so it went down.
 #32 
Old 2002-09-29, 04:30
Khaine Khaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

HELLO FOLKS
"How Much Do You Hate TOTSE."WELL,To be 100%
Honest I don't hate TOTSE at all it's the FUCKING LOW LIFES THAT I HATE."TOTSE IS A FINE SITE BUT THEY SURE ALLOW FUCKIN MORONS
IN HERE."I do have only ONE Question?WHO
OWN THIS SITE?WHO STARTED IT."That GUY or GIRL HAD more parts then 80% of you fucking
Freaks..."I just would like to know.Maybe
I'LL even send them a Gift or Two."Very
Good Job Who ever the Fuck you Are...Your
a #1 PER CENTER all the Way....
KHAINE
 #33 
Old 2002-09-29, 06:03
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

Damnit, I got my first praise before I got my first flame..... No moderator-ship for me =-/.

I post in:

S&A, B&M, SG...... that's about it.
 #34 
Old 2002-09-29, 08:13
horns_of_baphomet horns_of_baphomet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

I give totse a 0. I always enjoy TOTSE. If you asked me how much i hate the stupid fucks who make stupid threads and call it a forum, i would say between 99 and 100 somewhere. If i use wildcards theory i get roughly 99.99746293736
 #35 
Old 2002-09-29, 10:20
GV GV is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

I see allot of people saying "I hate the morons" or "The newbies are what suck here!" Enigma was in that same catogory at one time...so were you....I may still be in it! :) My point being, you have to give the low man a chance.....even this athority character, he is trying to start what you have all so elequently named a "flame war" You dont give in. You answerd his question to an extent that is making him look bad. What makes you look bad is when you say "Aw fuck you newbie..your just a FuCkin KeWL!-- Hey look I am must be liked because I can use my caps lock and never us upercase letters...."hacking" is easy. Ok..*knocks himself of his soapbox*

I found totse about a week ago. What I found was a place where you could state an openion and it was not judged or deleted by a mod, or looked down upon in any fasion.."mostly" I give it a 5(the site is returning allot of error pages but nothing serious..a little annoying at times)

Another thing, if I find someone anoying...I dont acknowledge them

~GV
 #36 
Old 2002-09-29, 10:23
Fallen Seraph Fallen Seraph is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

I know that I don't post much here, but I always visit to read all the cool files, so I give it a 10, 2 for the bullshit files that make you lose arms and your sight, 4 for the assholes who flame newbs, and 4 for whatever fag started this thread, and saturnpenileimplant or whatever his gay name is, cause hes a fucking nazi crotch-toucher.
 #37 
Old 2002-09-29, 16:36
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

Let me put it this way...

In trials with rodents, the rodent pushes the button that gives him an electric shock. The stupid ones keep pressing it.
 #38 
Old 2002-09-29, 16:50
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

quote:
Originally posted by GV:
Enigma was in that same catogory at one time...so were you....I may still be in it! My point being, you have to give the low man a chance.....


True. And as a newbie I never posted the moronic stuff some of these nerds do.

As far as giving a chance, we all do. Everyone gets taken seriously until they prove themselves worthy of flames. I could be wrong here, but I do not ever remember anyone getting beat up on because they were new. I myself normally say welcome to a newbie. Should that person turn into a jerk, I respond accordingly.

My point, new people do get a chance. It is the new person themself who sets the die for their own future.

Nox
 #39 
Old 2002-09-29, 17:06
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

quote:
Originally posted by Nox:
True. And as a newbie I never posted the moronic stuff some of these nerds do.

As far as giving a chance, we all do. Everyone gets taken seriously until they prove themselves worthy of flames. I could be wrong here, but I do not ever remember anyone getting beat up on because they were new. I myself normally say welcome to a newbie. Should that person turn into a jerk, I respond accordingly.

My point, new people do get a chance. It is the new person themself who sets the die for their own future.

Nox



i agree 100% nox that was very well writen
 #40 
Old 2002-09-29, 17:38
Fallen Seraph Fallen Seraph is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

Well actually I can remember a newb looking for a way to get legally high, and the only replies he got were ones that would either just make you feel sick, leave you with a bad taste in your mouth, and there was one that if you tryed it would leave you irreversibly blind in one or both eyes...

(but then again in all fairness he could have just looked up the drugs section, but still I thought that it was incredibly cruel since he seemed like he might have actually tryd some of them...
 #41 
Old 2002-09-29, 17:43
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

i give it 24. if it wasint for KHAINE, Fuck athority, and saturn guy, it be a 0
 #42 
Old 2002-09-29, 21:28
Khaine Khaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

Hello Speed_rebel
"If it wasn't for KHAINE?I have to Say that
I get Right Fucking "HARD"when People tell
others that I of all people Made their day.
"I'm so happy that You RESPECT,LOVE,and even
CHERISH the MOments we spend together.I LOVE
YOU BRO...YOU are bring TEARS."Now PLEASE
KISS MY FUCKING ASS....Love you all!!!!!!!!!

YOUR FUCKING HERO
KHAINE
 #43 
Old 2002-09-29, 21:51
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

100, its shit here and i hate the place, you'll never catch me posting here
 #44 
Old 2002-09-29, 22:04
Khaine Khaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

Hello FUCKAUTHORITY & SATURN GUY
I guess that we (3) made it on the TOP list of the MOST loved..."Speed_Rebel seems to think that we are the next best thing to his
Needles."I just would like to say Keep Up The GOOD WORK and Now Fuck you both."Now I have to see if I can Make it to the Number
1 spot..."I have to be honest guys that you TWO are going to be very hard to Beat."And
Saturn Guy I still think that Your a Fucking
idiot..."As for Fuckauthority:Time will only tell.But Fuckauthority isn't a Fucking Spine-less Coward like you are Saturn."Why don't you Put a 9mm in your Mouth and blow
your fucking head off Punk."Fucking Pussy.
"Now for Speed-Rebel:"Your just a Child that
was abused when you were like 2 or 3..."So
why don't you stop being a wannabe and start
at once being a Human ."Are better YET
why not just Go alway...And always remember to take your MEDS....

KHAINE

[This message has been edited by Khaine (edited 09-30-2002).]
 #45 
Old 2002-09-29, 22:48
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

quote:

There is advertising on totse, that = money in.
There is selling on totse, that = money in.

Sure there is a cost to keep totse online, but if root had to dig into his own pocket to keep it going, it would be a memory.



and if root hadn't dug into his own pocket to keep this site up when the advertising revenue didn't make enough money to keep it running, this site wouldn't be here right now.

Not to mention the fact that the guy also works a full time job to support himself as well as this website.

if yer gonna be an ungrateful little fuck then leave...
 #46 
Old 2002-09-29, 23:24
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

i didn't know that it was physically possible for some to hate a website such as this one.
 #47 
Old 2002-09-30, 00:56
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

Enigma also supports his family...
 #48 
Old 2002-09-30, 03:30
Khaine Khaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

Hello Jadedfool & Z3m
"So tell me more about this "Enigma" Please.
"So is he Paying for this site on his Own or
is there a group of Folks helping out?
And his he ever on here or in the Chat Room.
"I would like to help him out."It's a fine Site but There is way to many Assholes in here."First day I get here some Fuck starts
being a GOOF..."I really pray that I can Meet some of these Fucking GOOFS..."But for now I'll just be a pain in their ASSES.
"Getting Back to you Guys,How can One get in
touch with Him...Are can you folks get him to get in touch with Me....Thanks

KHAINE
 #49 
Old 2002-09-30, 18:16
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

root@totse.com
 #50 
Old 2002-09-30, 19:21
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

342563289465892365245 - 3425345 = Apple cider

Thats how much i like totse
 #51 
Old 2002-10-01, 02:17
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

Khaine, if you can't stand the assholes, you are not TOTSE material.

...BTW, I can already tell that you aren't based on my super power of perception. But no matter.
 #52 
Old 2002-10-01, 05:50
Khaine Khaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

Hello Z3m
"If I can't handly the assholes?"I handly
you O.K don't I Fuck head..."So tell me Shit
head Why Can't you handly them?"You can't even handly Me Punk."Why don't you and C6 get together And Bum fuck eachother...You Both sound Like little ass kissing Bitchs to
Me."So Bitch Bend over and Let your Boy toy
C6 fuck you..You may even Love me after that."Now go back and play with your Dolls.
"Dam I hate GOOFS like you...

KHAINE
 #53 
Old 2002-10-02, 04:04
Ghost Of Fuck Authority Ghost Of Fuck Authority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

FuckAuthority Thinks What You Said Makes No Sense At All. He Says You Are Gay, And That You Must Leave. He Thinks That If He Was Enigma He Would Ban His I.P.. FuckAuthority Wants To Kill All The Newbies.


Ghost.
 #54 
Old 2002-10-04, 12:51
self_titled self_titled is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

10-15...material can be funny and entertaining
 #55 
Old 2002-10-04, 23:46
BuD02 BuD02 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

I think totse deserves a 10
 #56 
Old 2002-10-05, 01:37
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: How Much/Do You Hate TOTSE?

0

With such people as Defiant, Nox, and Mouse, this is one great BBS.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics