About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-17, 21:48
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Noodles

Bored poll:
Do you like instant noodles(the dried ones where you just add water) or traditional noodles where you eat at say a resturant or something.

Personally, instant taste better.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-17, 21:53
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Noodles

mmmmmmmmnoodles
 #3 
Old 2002-09-17, 22:39
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Noodles

Does anyone else like the spicy japanese noodles that make your mouth burn for the next 4 hours or so??? I used to eat about 5 bowls of those a day until I left boarding school and i've been unable to find the kind I like since. They come in a little bowl, and you add water and I microwaved them, although I don't think that's how I was supposed to do it.

[This message has been edited by confuzious (edited 09-17-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-09-17, 22:50
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Noodles

Chow Mein Or However You Spell It Is The Best Food Around.


K I
N G
N O T H
I N G
 #5 
Old 2002-09-18, 00:08
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Noodles

yeah man ramen noodles are good.hot and sour chinese soup is very good....hell chinese foods make the best munchies!
 #6 
Old 2002-09-18, 00:30
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Noodles

i LOVE spicy noodles. mmmm

i recenty found out that people actually eat ramen noodles uncooked.

bit kooky, no?
 #7 
Old 2002-09-18, 01:32
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Noodles

Instant noodles uncooked are crunchy and if you sprinkle the flavor packet on them, they are quite good.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-18, 11:25
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Noodles

I like any kind of noodles. The best is from a chinese take away. Chicken Chowmien.

Peace Renegade,
 #9 
Old 2002-09-18, 11:48
Regular
 
Default Re: Noodles

Ramen noodles with Soy Sauce is the shit......*drool*
 #10 
Old 2002-09-18, 19:08
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Noodles

Yeah, ramen's the shit. And cheap too. Our safeway had a sale. Ten for a dollar.

I've never had chow mein, but lo mein's good too. And if you haven't had pho, you don't know what you're missing.

And, of course, Italian noodles are good too...
 #11 
Old 2002-09-18, 19:24
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Noodles

Noodles are flour & water.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-18, 19:48
Regular
 
Default Re: Noodles

noodles are the shit.

i remember when my mom lost her job. We literlly had to live on roman noodles for 2 weeks. We were fuckin Poor with a capital P.

its really kinda cool being poor.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-19, 05:33
Knyfe Knyfe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Noodles

Fried rice is better.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-19, 08:27
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Noodles

I have been poor - you make the best out of alot of things i believe and it isnt so bad. All you have to do is look at the bright side of life.

Peace Renegade,
 #15 
Old 2002-09-30, 20:44
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Noodles

I've been poor. Realy poor. Living on raman noodles and goverment cheese (literaly) poor. I love government cheese.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics