About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-15, 03:35
funguy227 funguy227 is offline
Regular
 
Default are any other cities having an herb drought?

Its fucking dry here...worse ive ever seen it...ive heard rumors at signs at the mexican borders that say"you think its dry now wait till october" anyone else?? anything?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-15, 04:34
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

ummm... where the fuck are you? There's no shortage here, that's for sure.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-15, 04:43
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

There's been a shortage here for quite awhile. Someone got busted and narced on several of the dealers that were pretty high up on the food chain, so everyone got fucked. The people that were left are too paranoid to sell to many people.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-15, 04:45
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

No, its the fires we had here, they occured in the major growing areas.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-15, 05:03
electric_hed666 electric_hed666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

no shit guys i couldn't find anybody today nobody in town had anything. I mostly get that mexican shit but its nowhere to be found, we had to smoke our bud we've been keeping in the chamber of a pipe, you know that killer shyt that you break off a bud and and put it in a chamber to get it good and resinated, that lasted almost all day, but i dont know what tommorrow will be like.

very scary thought!

[This message has been edited by electric_hed666 (edited 09-15-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-09-15, 05:05
funguy227 funguy227 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

ill tell you this much if any one wants some good cash come down to tulsa ok and sell herb. you would be a rich person.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-15, 05:08
electric_hed666 electric_hed666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

quote:
Originally posted by funguy227:
ill tell you this much if any one wants some good cash come down to tulsa ok and sell herb. you would be a rich person.


here to
 #8 
Old 2002-09-15, 05:33
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

Around here all of the popular drugs(pot, meth,crack) are running short. For some reason heroin is getting to be around alot more. I hang out with cops since I'm a reserve sheriffs deputy and I hang out with druggies since I'm a college student. I get to know alot about the drug trade around here even though I don't use, buy, or sell anything.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-15, 05:54
electric_hed666 electric_hed666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

quote:
Originally posted by rlpinca:
Around here all of the popular drugs(pot, meth,crack) are running short. For some reason heroin is getting to be around alot more. I hang out with cops since I'm a reserve sheriffs deputy and I hang out with druggies since I'm a college student. I get to know alot about the drug trade around here even though I don't use, buy, or sell anything.


umm ok
 #10 
Old 2002-09-15, 06:24
a2dk187 a2dk187 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

i heard that all parts of oklahoma were dry. I also heard that if you can even get a hold of any its expensive.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-15, 06:25
a2dk187 a2dk187 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

quote:
Originally posted by funguy227:
Its fucking dry here...worse ive ever seen it...ive heard rumors at signs at the mexican borders that say"you think its dry now wait till october" anyone else?? anything?


where you from?
 #12 
Old 2002-09-15, 08:40
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

quote:
Originally posted by funguy227:
are any other cities having an herb drought?


Tawas, Michigan!
 #13 
Old 2002-09-15, 15:08
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

i dont think atlanta can go dry...all the rappers would get mad and stuff
 #14 
Old 2002-09-15, 16:17
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

quote:
Originally posted by electric_hed666:
no shit guys i couldn't find anybody today nobody in town had anything. I mostly get that mexican shit but its nowhere to be found, we had to smoke our bud we've been keeping in the chamber of a pipe, you know that killer shyt that you break off a bud and and put it in a chamber to get it good and resinated, that lasted almost all day, but i dont know what tommorrow will be like.

very scary thought!

[This message has been edited by electric_hed666 (edited 09-15-2002).]



If you can't stand a few days without it you have a fucking problem.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-15, 16:26
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

It seems that - resin mostly smoked in the UK goes on shortage in my area every summer. Skunk weed which is never at a drought if you have a reliable source is always there. Has anyone noticed upperclass towns seem to rip friends and family off ?

Peace Renegade,

[This message has been edited by Renegade (edited 09-15-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-09-15, 17:51
Miasma Miasma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

No major drought in Washington, alot of the smaller dealers have been unable to hookup in the last few months, but if you're really lookin, it's there. Pretty fantastic bud in the last week or so, as well.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-15, 18:58
Jah the allmighty Jah the allmighty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

weed drought here in Paris...but there's tons of hash
 #18 
Old 2002-09-15, 20:43
segue segue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

ha i was going to post this, its been dry in nm for three months, i have to go weeks smoking resin, my lungs hate me, apparently in Las Crusis(sp) which is alot closer to the border than i am the green flows... i've moving either to canada, or nevada, which ever one my company has an opening in first, fuck this dry shit
 #19 
Old 2002-09-16, 00:11
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

funguy, I've heard the same thing about the signs along the TX-Mex border. From what I hear things are dry as hell in Texomaland as well.
 #20 
Old 2002-09-16, 00:36
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

its been dry around here for about 2 months, i also heard there was a big bust in mexico.
 #21 
Old 2002-09-16, 01:21
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

Its so fuckin dry here! Whatever herbs I do get ahold of, is weak-ass shit. I know how to grow it, but two reasons keep me from doing so. OUTDOORS: It's suburbia; need I say more. If the cops don't steal it, the common freaks around here will. INDOORS: I live w/ my grandma, I'm sure she won't be too happy seeing a bunch of pot plants in my closet, not to mention the high electricity bills!

--Farmer in need of growing space
 #22 
Old 2002-09-16, 01:46
0mega 0mega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

Nope. It's never fry here, we have the highest drug use per capita in the province, you walk outside and all you can smell is reefer,half the god damned cops here are dopeheads.
 #23 
Old 2002-09-16, 02:03
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

quote:
Originally posted by 0mega:
Nope. It's never fry here, we have the highest drug use per capita in the province, you walk outside and all you can smell is reefer,half the god damned cops here are dopeheads.


were you from in bc my friend
 #24 
Old 2002-09-16, 02:50
THE SOLAR SUN THE SOLAR SUN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

KamikazePimp,
I couldn't agree with you more!
I smoked every day for 15 years,
and because of the dry-out I haven't smoked in 3 months....
It looks like I might as well just give up the shit.
Lately I have been smoking Wild Dagga (Leonotis Leonurus)10x extract.
I think its the next best thing to the real shit and a lot cheaper.

 #25 
Old 2002-09-16, 03:05
funguy227 funguy227 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are any other cities having an herb drought?

i dont see why its so illegal. youd think we would be able to grow it here in the land of the free in our back yard. shit. does any one feel me isint it bullshit
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics