About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-14, 15:14
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default How many of you highlight while you read?

While reading online.

I do, so I don't loose my place. Either that, or "micro$oft" did something to the laser mouse.

-=MaTrIXSpirit=-
 #2 
Old 2002-09-14, 15:21
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many of you highlight while you read?

I do.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-14, 15:31
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many of you highlight while you read?

i do
 #4 
Old 2002-09-14, 15:53
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many of you highlight while you read?

Intresting...

I wonder why?

-=MaTrIXSpirit=-
 #5 
Old 2002-09-14, 15:55
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many of you highlight while you read?

I do too, but only in amazingly large articles....Why'd you want to know? Did you think you were special?
 #6 
Old 2002-09-14, 15:55
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many of you highlight while you read?

Sometimes it depends on how long the text is.

Peace Renegade,
 #7 
Old 2002-09-14, 15:57
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many of you highlight while you read?

No, I am special.

I do too, in large articles only, like you.

-=MaTrIXSpirit=-
 #8 
Old 2002-09-14, 16:29
Regular
 
Default Re: How many of you highlight while you read?

I do too, but usually random highlighting, not so much to keep my place. I don't know why :\.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-14, 17:18
Regular
 
Default Re: How many of you highlight while you read?

I do it on sites with shitty colour schemes that make it awkward to read.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-14, 17:27
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many of you highlight while you read?

i am not clever enough to do that, i usually read the same line four times, give up and then resort to alcohol abuse
 #11 
Old 2002-09-14, 21:15
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: How many of you highlight while you read?

I do if it's something a bit longer than these one-liners.

Gets me in trouble, though. I'll do it while I'm proofreading a Word doc and I'll accidentally start moving shit everywhere...
 #12 
Old 2002-09-14, 23:02
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many of you highlight while you read?

I do it all the time, I just keep moving the damn mouse around. I even do it when I really don't need to.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-15, 00:40
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many of you highlight while you read?

quote:
Originally posted by ThetaReactor:

Gets me in trouble, though. I'll do it while I'm proofreading a Word doc and I'll accidentally start moving shit everywhere...



HEHEHE....That's so true.

-=MaTrIXSpirit=-
 #14 
Old 2002-09-15, 00:40
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: How many of you highlight while you read?

I don't do it, not even in large articles. I just go through the whole thing and lose my place like 438291 times in the painful process.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-15, 01:45
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: How many of you highlight while you read?

highlighting makes it so much easier to read shit online
 #16 
Old 2002-09-15, 02:29
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many of you highlight while you read?

i'm with pigarro
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics