About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-14, 03:39
Regular
 
Downey California
Default I need a partner for the AMAZING RACE 4

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race3/

I need someone to race with me. Be fit or semi-fit. No smokers, we might need to run.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-14, 03:46
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a partner for the AMAZING RACE 4

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race3/

I need someone to race with me. Be fit or semi-fit. No smokers, we might need to run.




Ahhh isnt that cute. Loki boy wants a gay partner just like the rest of the homosexuals in this race to win a whopping million dollars.

I'll race with you lokil. I been jogging lately and if I catch you i get to keep you honey.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-14, 03:51
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I need a partner for the AMAZING RACE 4

I notice you have a degree in medieval history.. i.e. NIPPLE CLAMPS AND HOT WAX TORTURE. I'm not going to race with you, you'll make me look bad. I on the other hand have lots of international experience (living in Los Angeles).

Besides, it's a million fucking dollars.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-14, 04:54
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a partner for the AMAZING RACE 4

lokil..... ull be dead last have u ever gone camping well al least in teh wilderness not in a campsite?
 #5 
Old 2002-09-14, 05:36
Moderator
 
Default Re: I need a partner for the AMAZING RACE 4

if there weren�t those 3 tests next 2 weeks I would be in your area and after that at the Oktoberfest, but ... whatever ...
 #6 
Old 2002-09-14, 11:49
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a partner for the AMAZING RACE 4

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
hand have lots of international experience (living in Los Angeles).

Besides, it's a million fucking dollars.




international experience (living in Los Angeles).?


LA has less culture then a loaf of moldy wonder bread.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-14, 12:19
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a partner for the AMAZING RACE 4

Lol, I'd love to but I'll be damned if I'm going to be running. Seems like fun. We can kill everyone, then have passionate anal sex on a beach somewhere (j/k, had to say it because of Tr0g).

Oh and Tr0g, a loaf of moldy wonderbread actually has alot of culture.

[This message has been edited by TIN the Kamio (edited 09-14-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-09-14, 17:10
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a partner for the AMAZING RACE 4

How long have tr0g and lokil hated each other? I would join ya Lokil, but i smoke, im not fit, and i hate running. Besides that im all ready!
 #9 
Old 2002-09-14, 17:32
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a partner for the AMAZING RACE 4

since tr0g was white witch or thats as far as i remember
 #10 
Old 2002-09-14, 17:46
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a partner for the AMAZING RACE 4

quote:
Originally posted by r0k:
since tr0g was white witch or thats as far as i remember


Apr 2002 how would you remember i was white witch. troll.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-14, 18:10
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a partner for the AMAZING RACE 4

you fucking idiot tr0g i left then came back under a new name
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics