About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-13, 23:51
kewlnewbie837 kewlnewbie837 is offline
Regular
 
Default I AM KEWLNEWBIE!!!!!!!

I amkewlnewbie!!! I waste presiouce frorumspace iam stupid i donot think befor i type !!!!i am here to annoy smarter ppl than me.
i will post useless stuff and idiodik questionz!!!!!!!!!!!!
hate me
your flames dont discorage me!!!.i will ceep posting my moroness.
let my idiocy be a lesson for all!!!!!!
 #2 
Old 2002-09-14, 00:13
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM KEWLNEWBIE!!!!!!!

FBI Agent?
 #3 
Old 2002-09-14, 00:53
Other Other is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM KEWLNEWBIE!!!!!!!

FBI agent? I think not. Try Fuckface.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-14, 01:01
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I AM KEWLNEWBIE!!!!!!!

Hello, cool newbie.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-14, 01:07
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM KEWLNEWBIE!!!!!!!

http://www.totse.com/bin/bbs/ubbmisc.cgi?action=getbio&UserName=kewlnewbie837 Shouldn't your occupation be kewlnewbie?
 #6 
Old 2002-09-14, 01:10
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I AM KEWLNEWBIE!!!!!!!

Duh, perhaps he's a newbie full-time but cool, part-time!
 #7 
Old 2002-09-14, 01:11
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM KEWLNEWBIE!!!!!!!

OIC!!!
 #8 
Old 2002-09-14, 01:11
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I AM KEWLNEWBIE!!!!!!!

np.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-14, 01:13
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM KEWLNEWBIE!!!!!!!

ty
 #10 
Old 2002-09-14, 01:15
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I AM KEWLNEWBIE!!!!!!!

yw.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-14, 01:17
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM KEWLNEWBIE!!!!!!!

I love you!!!
 #12 
Old 2002-09-14, 01:18
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I AM KEWLNEWBIE!!!!!!!

I'm partial to you aswell.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-14, 01:20
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM KEWLNEWBIE!!!!!!!

omfg, you're hot!!!
 #14 
Old 2002-09-14, 01:21
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I AM KEWLNEWBIE!!!!!!!

I know.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics