About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-13, 13:35
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default I feel good today

Ok then. Today i have this feeling in my body and brain that everythings really cool. Im happy with myself and im listening to Jimmy Eat World and i dont usually like them but today they sound great. Im so happy the suns shining and im alive. Im going to the movies tonight to see my friends and i cant wait. Why today do i feel so good. And other days i feel really shitty.

Peace Renegade,
 #2 
Old 2002-09-13, 13:46
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I feel good today

A thousand posts. Well didnt think would be able to say that last year.

Peace Renegade,
 #3 
Old 2002-09-13, 13:50
CuriousMonky CuriousMonky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I feel good today

Because my friend everything here is based on patterns, people tend to vary from one extreme to another, like being incredibly angry then "breaking down" and crying. Or being incredibly happy then feeling extremely depressed because the world has failed to meet our expectations.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-13, 14:13
ThunderChunky ThunderChunky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I feel good today

I feel a little below average today. Kinda sucks but I'll get over it, theres always a chance it could turn into a good day.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-13, 14:27
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I feel good today

Cheers Monkey. That was a pretty helpfull explanation. OH SHIT forgot to say thankyou for the meditation file. THANKS.

Peace Renegade,
 #6 
Old 2002-09-13, 16:16
Regular
 
Default Re: I feel good today

Bad day for me, can't sleep until morning and then wake up at like 6pm. No drugs. Now if only my penis would fall off.

*penis falls off*
 #7 
Old 2002-09-13, 16:23
RedBananaMonkey RedBananaMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I feel good today

well, shit...
I feel pretty good today, kinda dopey cause I smoked a little too much 'Good Stuff' last night, and combined it with cheap beer...
but that is alright, it is my day off and the $ten bucks I got in my pocket is too little to go out and get me in too much trouble...

 #8 
Old 2002-09-14, 05:14
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I feel good today

man i have been fealing pretty great althou i did froget to go to the school dance
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics