About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-12, 23:40
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Some questions...

well my Lang arts teacher is such a bitch she makes us answer all these questions for homework to 'get to know each other better'.Its like that guy in france made all these question along time ago and they do all this blah d blah d blah...(If you cant tell I wasnt paying atteintion) Well I answered like 50 of them and I just dont know what some are so tell me what you guys think.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?

On what occasion would you lie?

What living person do you most despise?

What is your current state of mind?

What historical figure do you most admire and why?

What is your motto?(I need a good one like 'no evidence no crime')
 #2 
Old 2002-09-12, 23:44
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some questions...

I will truthfully answer your questions so obviously you can't use them. Remember, there isn't really a right answer to any of these probs so you can wing it.

What is your idea of perfect happiness: Death

On what occasion would you lie: Right before I have sex.

What living person do you most despise: George Bush

What is your current state of mind: Angry

What historical figure do you most admire and why: I dunno

What is your motto?(I need a good one like 'no evidence no crime'): Smoke em if ya got em!
 #3 
Old 2002-09-13, 00:07
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some questions...

I need more answers!
 #4 
Old 2002-09-13, 00:15
Atheist Mantis Atheist Mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some questions...

The sissy vegetarian version:
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Married
On what occasion would you lie?
When it saves a life
What living person do you most despise?
bin Laden
What is your current state of mind?
Happy
What historical figure do you most admire and why?
Roosevelt
What is your motto?(I need a good one like 'no evidence no crime')
I can do it
----
now the more truthful option:
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Rich
On what occasion would you lie?
When it saves me
What living person do you most despise?
(pick one) George Bush, Bill Clinton, Saddam Hussein
What is your current state of mind?
Normal
What historical figure do you most admire and why?
JFK
What is your motto?(I need a good one like 'no evidence no crime')
Can't buy it, steal it

I guess mixing these up will help
 #5 
Old 2002-09-13, 00:26
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some questions...

indeed I will definitly put some of these especially the explicit stuff...that will be fun to read out in class thank you again.keep em coming guys I'm getting ready for bed....
 #6 
Old 2002-09-13, 00:33
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some questions...

What is your idea of perfect happiness: A fishing shack in Jamaica with satelite internet and satelite tv.

On what occasion would you lie: When ever it suites me.

What living person do you most despise: all polititions

What is your current state of mind: Stable

What historical figure do you most admire and why: Patrick Henry

What is your motto?: Screw it and do it


 #7 
Old 2002-09-13, 00:36
Imp Of Inebriety Imp Of Inebriety is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some questions...

Ooh, these are fun...


What is your idea of perfect happiness?
-sex drugs and rock'n'roll

On what occasion would you lie?
-"i was in class, mr. principal, i swear"

What living person do you most despise?
-that one kid in class who acts like an idiot on purpose and won't shut the fuck up

What is your current state of mind?
-sadly un-altered, for now

What historical figure do you most admire and why?
-Dr. Seuss

What is your motto?
-"When you live to rock, heads will roll."
 #8 
Old 2002-09-13, 00:44
Regular
 
Default Re: Some questions...

What is your idea of perfect happiness? The simpler the better.

On what occasion would you lie? All the time. I have a habit of doing it for fun. :\

What living person do you most despise? What kind of question is that? I don't know.

What is your current state of mind? Thoughtless.

What historical figure do you most admire and why? My ancestors. They made me what I am.

What is your motto? War is peace. Freedom is slavery. And Big Brother is watching...
 #9 
Old 2002-09-13, 00:48
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some questions...

What is your idea of perfect happiness?

complete and total oblivious ignorance to everyting

On what occasion would you lie?

when manipulation and arguments dont work

What living person do you most despise?

bush or clinton

What is your current state of mind?

undefinable jumbled mess

What historical figure do you most admire and why?

voltaire, figure it out

What is your motto?(I need a good one like 'no evidence no crime')

ahh, fuck it..

 #10 
Old 2002-09-13, 01:01
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some questions...

ok how about

What living person do you admire and why?

What do you most like about yourself?

What do you regard as the lowest dept of misery?

What is your most treasured possesion?

What do you consider to be your greatest achievment?
 #11 
Old 2002-09-13, 02:07
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some questions...

c'mon...
 #12 
Old 2002-09-13, 03:08
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some questions...

Perfect happiness... finding the meaning of life and living to make the most of it.

When would I lie?... Whenever I feel like it.

What person do I despise? George W. Bush.

What historical figure do I admire? Anyone who died in an act of heroism only to be forgotten.

My motto?... two wrongs don't make it right... they make it even.


What living person do
I admire? Nobody you'd know.

What do I like most about myself?
I'm happy livinging according to my own beliefs and ideas dspite what others tell me.

What do I regard as the lowest depth of misery? feeling that all the suffring in life has no purpose.

What is my most treasured possesion?
My individuality

What is my greatest achievement?

Anything i've done that others said was impossible.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-13, 03:25
sirhacksalot10 sirhacksalot10 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some questions...

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
an 1/8 and my bong

On what occasion would you lie?
whenever it will get me stoned

What living person do you most despise?
All of you assholes! Fuc|< You All!

What is your current state of mind?
My mind, haven't seen it in a while, when I find it I will post back.

What historical figure do you most admire and why?
Who just started smoking plants? guess why I admire whoever that is.

What is your motto?
IF you can't say anything nice, give em the finger

Don't flame me, all you will be doing is wasting your energy, cause the cool thing about me is, I just really don't care.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-13, 03:32
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Some questions...

Dammit, syphon, you stole my motto. I should kick your---...

Fuck it. It's not worth it.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-14, 04:29
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some questions...

I got a B......
 #16 
Old 2002-09-14, 10:39
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Some questions...

What is your idea of perfect happiness?

Being a family with my daughter again [and not being in extreme pain every day might be nice, too]

On what occasion would you lie?

When I'm handcuffed, the store security guard holding the foil with the tiny piece of stuff I was stupid enough to get caught smoking in the store restroom on it; The rest of the 1/2 ounce I just bought in my pocket; of course I'll tell him he's holding all that I had.
[Normally I do my best not to lie; especially when in trouble: you can get tripped up too easily. But seeing there'd no way to claim 1/2 as personal, there's no way I'd tell the truth and get popped for possession with intent to sell].


What living person do you most despise?

[/b]I don't really despise anyone. Though right now I am highly annoyed with Brent; I know I shouldn't let little kids bug me, but such over blown arrogance bugs me in adults, especially since he is more full of sh*t than anyone else on this board, and believe m e beating Trog at that is no mean accomplishment.

Though, now that I think on it, the lady [i]who was supposed to be my friend[i] who helped my wife sneak my daughter 2000 miles away is still a bit on my sh*t list.[/b]

What is your current state of mind?

Nevada

What historical figure do you most admire and why?

Can't says I've really got one in mind - or ever have. Put on the spot though and with minimal thought involved, I'd say Octavia [AKA Augustus Caesar]: He took the Roman Republic, as it was left by Julius Caesar, and created the Roman Empire. A damn fine civilization by any measure; despite some pretty crappy Caesars after him.

What is your motto?(I need a good one like 'no evidence no crime')

If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do succeed.


[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 09-14-2002).]
 #17 
Old 2002-09-14, 11:17
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some questions...

1.What is your idea of perfect happiness - to stop worrying about the world and people who inhabit it.

2.On what occasion would you lie - to save a life.

3.What living person do you most despise - Either Bush or my school bully.

4.What is your current state of mind - worried.

5. What historical figure do you most admire and why ? - Jim Morrison,The Dalia Lama.

6. What is your motto ? - shit happens.

Peace Renegade,
 #18 
Old 2002-09-14, 11:42
Regular
 
Default Re: Some questions...

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Rich, play Baseball, fuck Marisa Tomei on a regular basis.

On what occasion would you lie?
On what occasion would I not lie?

What living person do you most despise?
That fat guy in the infomercials. Bush, Michael Jackson. That kid in my trunk.

What is your current state of mind?
Wondering what that girl (points) would look like twirling on my cock.

What historical figure do you most admire and why?
Napoleon. We need another midget ruling the world.

What is your motto?(I need a good one like 'no evidence no crime')
"Are you my father?" "Hahahahahahahahahahahaha*stare*"

What living person do you admire and why?
The Lunch lady and her sweet sweet ass.

What do you most like about yourself?
My man-boobs

What is your most treasured possesion?
The 3 girls ducktaped to my ceiling

What do you consider to be your greatest achievment?
Case Pending #374M5 may or may not* be my greatest achievment.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics