About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-12, 23:01
userpunk483 userpunk483 is offline
Regular
 
Default shrooms shrooms shrooms

ok if anyone knows how to grow shrooms at home with shit you can get at the local grociery store please tell me the directions
 #2 
Old 2002-09-12, 23:04
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shrooms shrooms shrooms

...jesus fucking christ the things I would say to you If I wasnt a catholic.....just fuck off, wrong fourm wrong question.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-12, 23:04
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shrooms shrooms shrooms

Shouldnt this be in BLTC? You cant buy shoom spores at your local grocery store...
 #4 
Old 2002-09-12, 23:10
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shrooms shrooms shrooms

Not all mushrooms with get you high...you need Psychoactive ones, which are, meaning you probably wont find them in a grocery store.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-12, 23:24
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shrooms shrooms shrooms

Just go get them off of cow shit.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-12, 23:39
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shrooms shrooms shrooms

What the fuck's wrong with you!? You come here and say, "ok everyone, tell me how to grow shrooms." You fucking idiot! You expect someone to tell you!? Yes, I will now tell you everything there is to know about everymushroom in the world and their history! Listen fucker, noone's here to serve you, noone's your fucking slave! Maybe if you paid a $10 a week fee to me, then I would tell you. You dumb lazy mother fucker!
 #7 
Old 2002-09-12, 23:39
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shrooms shrooms shrooms

Confuzious, he'll probably eat the cow shit.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-12, 23:42
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shrooms shrooms shrooms

send me money use my e-mail in my profile...when I get the money I will tell you......(heh he would try to eat cow shit if you told him you could get high off it....)........maybe.

edit: 669th post yay!go read my thread 'some questions ' I need some of it tonight...

[This message has been edited by Agent Boris_KGB (edited 09-12-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-09-13, 06:09
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shrooms shrooms shrooms

K, I'm drunk so I'm feeling kind.
go to www.shroomery.org
They'll tell you how to grow shrooms and where to buy the spores. You need to buy spores. Don't even try without spores.
Spores.
Spores?
Spores.
Spores!
 #10 
Old 2002-09-13, 11:17
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shrooms shrooms shrooms

Try better living through chemistry.

I pity the fool

Peace Renegade,
 #11 
Old 2002-09-13, 11:29
Regular
 
Default Re: shrooms shrooms shrooms

I'll give the scrubs mooching advice in BLTC one thing, they choose the right fucking forum to post in. You know, it shows that they can actually skim through and figure out where to go...
 #12 
Old 2002-09-13, 21:16
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shrooms shrooms shrooms

Alright, I'll tell you how to grow shrooms...

Order a spore syringe from www.thelittleguy.com and when you get you gotta inject it into the ground. Important thing is to inject it into a shady spot and water it daily. Do this and you'll get shrooms daily.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics