About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-12, 22:09
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Yaysa!

I'am now stage manager at my school(finally)...This is awesome...Well I wont be able to come here that much since I am gone at 6:00am everyday to 7:00pm because we are starting a new play.....Then when I get home I got trig,chemistry,russian and govt. homework...they are not really hard classes but homeworks a total bitch.....well my home work takes about 5 hours each night...then I get on totse or go out and hang with my friend who works at a conveince store for about 3 hours till I find myself just a little tired and head to bed for two hours of sleep....Not to mention the fact that I'm running low on cash from my summer job...I gotta start looking for a job at like the mall or a gas or conveince station so I dont really have to do work so I can just do my homework....
 #2 
Old 2002-09-13, 00:46
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yaysa!

2 Hours of sleep? Hmm.... highly doubt it. Anyway, why are you telling us this? I dont care, and I bet everyone else doesnt give a fuck about how you are stage manager and how you are running low on cash...
 #3 
Old 2002-09-13, 00:53
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yaysa!

I know no one gives a shit....its called Spurious Generalities but oh well and as for sleeping I make up alot of it in class and in the theater...I have my hamick set up in the loft....
 #4 
Old 2002-09-13, 02:39
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yaysa!

THATS PRIME! a hammock in the loft
 #5 
Old 2002-09-13, 13:33
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yaysa!

Sweet Agent. Glad things are going cool for you.

Peace Renegade,
 #6 
Old 2002-09-13, 14:58
ThunderChunky ThunderChunky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yaysa!

5 hours of homework? Jesus! What kind of school do you go to?!
 #7 
Old 2002-09-13, 17:37
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yaysa!

One that gives a bitch load of homework...One of my teachers gave me us a project to do today and its like a 50 page essay by monday..,I wanted to just yell 'You bitch tit motherfucking clownshoes!' so bad when she said essay....I just glad Im not taking any computer classes.....
Yeah but my friend thats going to college next year is gonna quit his job soon at the arcade...He said that he would reccomend me for the job...I already know the owner because I always hang there...there really isnt anything to really do you just sit there behind the counter and pretend to listin to the person thats bitching about how it stole there money...Its M.W. but i dont do anything so I could just sit there and do my shitty homework....It beats working at a gas station or 7-11...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics