About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-12, 00:56
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default A Joke

While checking through other forums [which I do on occasion] I noticed one that I thought was going to be a joke I knew.

It wasn't.

So I posted it myself.

I thought I'd shre it here as I don't think all that many go that forum [maybe they do, who knows?]

[BTW, I think it was Bad Ideas.]

Ok, here goes.

Ready?

Did you hear about the guy who got a vasectomy through the Sears catalog?

Now every time he gets excited the garage door opens.



[ok so it was big to-do for nothing? Sue me ]
 #2 
Old 2002-09-12, 02:08
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: A Joke

Two men walk into a bar, the third one ducks.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-12, 08:28
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

Wanna hear a dirty joke?

the white horse fell in the mud.

Wanna hear a clean joke?

the owner hosed him off.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-12, 08:46
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: A Joke

Zok > The first time I heard that - which wasn't all that long ago - it took me quite a while to get it; and I'm usually pretty quick on the joke up-take.

My turn:

A toothless termite walks into a bar and asks: "Where's the bartender?"


Another one:

Two chipmunks were in a bathtub. The first one says to the other: "Pass me the soap."

The other replied: "I can't, it's a radio.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-12, 11:47
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

A toothless termite walks into a bar and asks: "Where's the bartender

i dont get it, can someone explain
 #6 
Old 2002-09-12, 13:05
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

"toothless"....."where is the bar tender?"

Get it now?
 #7 
Old 2002-09-12, 13:13
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

Meta, I don't get yer third joke, with the chipmunks
 #8 
Old 2002-09-12, 17:23
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

me niehter or the first one.

whats brown and sticky????

a stick u sick fuck
 #9 
Old 2002-09-12, 17:28
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: A Joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zok
Two men walk into a bar, the third one ducks.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-12, 17:33
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

Did you know it is spelt "metaphysician"?
 #11 
Old 2002-09-12, 17:52
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

Wanna hear a dirty joke?
A white horse fell it the mud.

Wanna hear a clean joke?
His owner gave him a bath with Bubbles.

Wanna hear a dirty Joke?
Bubbles is the Owner's mother.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-12, 17:57
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

i get the joke.... HOHOHO

 #13 
Old 2002-09-12, 19:00
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

Meta, that chipmunk joke is classic. I told a few people at work about it and we pulled it on 10 people in a row. Everytime somebody fell for it, they would join the crowd. You can imagine how the last few people felt standing in a room of 10 people all pretending to get a joke they couldn't understand. That brought back some good memories, Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Canyonero (edited 09-12-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-09-12, 20:09
tomorowyourdead tomorowyourdead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

that horse joke is hilarious
 #15 
Old 2002-09-12, 21:48
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: A Joke

quote:
Originally posted by Brent:
Did you know it is spelt "metaphysician"?


I was going to sit back and call you such things as 'A stupid ignorant f**k', 'A mindless lump of protoplasm with aspirations to be a janitor', perhaps 'Whatever is below pond scum in the food chain', then realized that 'Brent' is about as low as I could go.

I was going to do that, but I won't.

BTW - dipsh*t, Metaphysician, is spelled that way; Metaphysicist is spelled just like I have typed right there.

If I wanted to use metaphysician, I would have.

I didn't so I don't.

[F**king Kids!]

[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 09-12-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-09-13, 00:46
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

Brent, a physicist and a physician have nothing to do with eachother dumbshit. Didn't you post a topic a while back on having the vocabulary of a 3rd grader but has a autistic sevant like ability to spell?
 #17 
Old 2002-09-13, 02:50
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

someone tell me about the chipmunks and the sears catalog im not that bright on theses jokes
 #18 
Old 2002-09-13, 04:06
KatEyes KatEyes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

Well I'll just spell it... " Metaphysicist " But then again I'm just a Farmers Daughter... You DO know the Deff. of a Farmers Daughter right?! We sow our wild Oats on Saturday..... And go to Church on Sunday Praying for Crop Failure! ~(^-^)~� Kat

[This message has been edited by KatEyes (edited 09-13-2002).]

[This message has been edited by KatEyes (edited 09-13-2002).]
 #19 
Old 2002-09-13, 11:21
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

My favorite joke of all time.

Knock Knock

Whos there

Runip

Runip Who ?

Peace Renegade,
 #20 
Old 2002-09-13, 11:22
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
My favorite joke of all time.

Knock Knock

Whos there

Runip

Runip Who ?

Peace Renegade,
 #21 
Old 2002-09-13, 17:57
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
I was going to sit back and call you such things as 'A stupid ignorant f**k', 'A mindless lump of protoplasm with aspirations to be a janitor', perhaps 'Whatever is below pond scum in the food chain', then realized that 'Brent' is about as low as I could go.

I was going to do that, but I won't.

BTW - dipsh*t, Metaphysician, is spelled that way; Metaphysicist is spelled just like I have typed right there.

If I wanted to use metaphysician, I would have.

I didn't so I don't.

[F**king Kids!]

[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 09-12-2002).]



Metaphysicist is not a word.
You thought that a metaphysicist is one who is skilled in metaphysics. The correct word would be "metaphysician"; you were not aware of that owing to your ignorance in the field.

 #22 
Old 2002-09-13, 17:59
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

quote:
Originally posted by TOWCHBob:
Brent, a physicist and a physician have nothing to do with eachother dumbshit. Didn't you post a topic a while back on having the vocabulary of a 3rd grader but has a autistic sevant like ability to spell?


No; if I did, it would be quite irrelevant to what we have been discussing.
See my above reply.
 #23 
Old 2002-09-13, 18:04
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: A Joke

Wow, you are a bitch.
 #24 
Old 2002-09-13, 19:57
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

A horse walks into a bar, the bartender looks at him and says, "Hey why the long face?"
 #25 
Old 2002-09-14, 00:37
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Joke

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
You , my child, are and ignorant dumb fuc*ing bastard whose vehicle of evolution was the small pox virus. You're a paramecium, you're several species of small furry animals [gathered in a cave and grooving with a pict]...

Let's see, what else?

You have the mental agility of a very small soap dish.

Oh yeah: of your lineage the female of the canine species predominates.

You smell like a bus.

If fashion law were ever enforced, you would face a life sentence without hope of parole.

Of your physiognomy, since it occupies the space on the front of your head, it must be a face.

[b]Metaphysicist
[/B]


Okay, now's the time you provide us with some evidence to support your absurd claims.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics