About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-11, 17:06
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Metaphysicist..

First of all, got yer email, will reply shortly..

But I just wanted to say, having read junglist's comment to you in another thread here, that honestly, I am really glad you're around.

Some here may know, some may not, just how bad things have been for you for quite some time, and the sort of issues you're constantly dealing with on a daily basis. I know not having your daughter around you pains you incredibly, and that things get you down alot..

But compared to most people I know, you're coping well, you don't whine about things, you do your level best to help anyone who needs it around here, and I think in the time we've been conversing, I've noted a distinct change in your attitude to things. In other words, I think yer doing pretty damn good, and are somewhat of an example to those of us who think we have it tough.

Basic purpose of this post, is to say, hey, I'm glad yer around, and that even though I know there's no apparent end in sight to your troubles and everything else you go through, I'm confident that things *are* going to change for the better for you, and are going to work out..

*hugs*

Suzie
 #2 
Old 2002-09-11, 19:05
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Metaphysicist..

Well thank you. That [and Junglist's post] really made my day.

And congratulations; it's not every day [or every one] who can make my face turn red [alone at my desk yet] I enjoy being able to help people [perhaps it's a bit of a surrogate thing for not being able to guide my daughter - or not.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-12, 02:47
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Metaphysicist..

You're more than welcome.

I honestly believe in telling people what I feel. Thus if I feel they're a fucking moron, that's what I tell them. If I love them, that's what they hear (in some cases over and over and over.. )

etc.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-12, 08:38
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Metaphysicist..

+
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics