About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-09, 07:56
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default I Had a Dream Last Night

I had a dream last night that root enabled the img UBB code. It was fucking excellent!

If only...
 #2 
Old 2002-09-09, 16:09
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Had a Dream Last Night

I had a dream once that totse had its own college.

Peace Renegade,
 #3 
Old 2002-09-09, 16:26
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Had a Dream Last Night

It was about nothing.

J.C.
jcstanton at totse dot com
 #4 
Old 2002-09-09, 17:01
Moderator
 
Default Re: I Had a Dream Last Night

if only mods would stop behaving like 14 year olds. Oh wait, that was Chibi ...
 #5 
Old 2002-09-09, 22:11
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I Had a Dream Last Night

I hope they re-enable the signatues
 #6 
Old 2002-09-10, 12:05
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: I Had a Dream Last Night

Thre was 1 guy I remember that always had a sig with a image showing even after they were disabled. I think his name was "Phycic-O" or something equally butchered like that. It was a dude in the shadows holding a gun.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-10, 12:56
ChrisTPuncheR ChrisTPuncheR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Had a Dream Last Night

I wonder if you can use html to post signatures
 #8 
Old 2002-09-10, 15:46
Moderator
 
Default Re: I Had a Dream Last Night

no you can kma or smd, but probably rtfm will help you more ...
 #9 
Old 2002-09-10, 16:20
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Had a Dream Last Night

I remember that Dark Magneto. It was a pretty neat picture. I wonder how he done it ? Probably some whizz kid code he put on and i will never ever learn these codes and phrases the computer buffs use.

Peace Renegade,
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics