About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-09, 00:39
t_dot t_dot is offline
Regular
 
Default Make a funny fucking phrase for example, You are a donkey fucker raper guy

Fucking make a phrase jackass
 #2 
Old 2002-09-09, 00:56
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Make a funny fucking phrase for example, You are a donkey fucker raper guy

Just a little advice, next time in english class, when your teacher says youll be doing poetry, dont act like its lame and for girls or homos only, but do it, maybe then youll learn how to make cool funny phrases.

Im not sayng yopu dont know how, cause I dont know myself.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-09, 00:57
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Make a funny fucking phrase for example, You are a donkey fucker raper guy

BTW I just took a freekn 6 hours trip to Toronto, cofee saved me.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-09, 03:49
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Make a funny fucking phrase for example, You are a donkey fucker raper guy

You give me my money farking. I am half Serbian, half Croatian farking. I wake up in morning I want to kill myself farking. Imagine what I do to you if you don't give me my farking money farking.

Silly phrases with dirty words in them are stupid. Ethnic loanshark humour is where it's at.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-09, 17:34
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Make a funny fucking phrase for example, You are a donkey fucker raper guy

Man thats farking good
 #6 
Old 2002-09-09, 19:06
electric_hed666 electric_hed666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Make a funny fucking phrase for example, You are a donkey fucker raper guy

Uga ug maba oga juga butta I got to. ah eh said I but not to qiuck to jump the ruby temple for which we converse on.

I love to yoa yuga on your toga. HA!
 #7 
Old 2002-09-09, 19:21
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Make a funny fucking phrase for example, You are a donkey fucker raper guy

Oh me, Oh my, or funky discolered lime grean barrals of asphalt and chedder penguins.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-09, 22:19
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: Make a funny fucking phrase for example, You are a donkey fucker raper guy

your a intelligent politcian
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics