|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-09-08, 16:09
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re Airing 9/11 and French Students Video
I want to set my vhs machine for 5;00 am PST so it will capture the events unfolding in NYC. You see I believe NBC or ABC plans on running all programs exactly as they were on that day 9-11-2001. I want to archive these events for my own personal video collection
But the one thing I really Really wish I recorded last year was the french students indie film about "Newbie" fire fighters of NYC.. you see these 2 french students went to NYC in June of last year to film what its like to be a newbie recruit of the NYFD.
Anyways it was they who video taped everything from the first Plane crashing into the firt building to being at the WTC and actually had the priest fire fighter who died with the camera crew when the 2nd building collasped first. It was one of the most incredible videos I have ever seen in my life and I wanted to know if any of you saw that video and if they will repeate it on any of the networks this wedsday?
i should contact the news stations and ask them. I really want to record it so I dont have to purchase it later.
|
|
#2
 2002-09-08, 16:31
|
Global Dominator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Re Airing 9/11 and French Students Video
Never fear Mr. tr0g, no station is going to miss a chance to sell commercial time, that show will come up somewhere this week, if I see it on my satellite dish I'll copy it for you.
|
|
#3
 2002-09-10, 03:14
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Re Airing 9/11 and French Students Video
quote: Originally posted by Global Dominator: Never fear Mr. tr0g, no station is going to miss a chance to sell commercial time, that show will come up somewhere this week, if I see it on my satellite dish I'll copy it for you.
Global do you have a video capture card? I will give you a ftp address of some guys I know that have all kinds of videos on their ftp site. if you know how to capture video and compres it into divx or mpeg, wmv files.
|
|
#4
 2002-09-10, 03:19
|
Tooth Fairy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Re Airing 9/11 and French Students Video
They're showing it here tomorrow night. Don't think I can help you tho - as we have PAL.
|
|
#5
 2002-09-10, 03:22
|
Global Dominator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Re Airing 9/11 and French Students Video
Hell, I've had this system for over a year and I still don't know half the stuff thats in it. I'll have to read the manual or something, let you know.
|
|
#6
 2002-09-10, 15:14
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Re Airing 9/11 and French Students Video
quote: Originally posted by Tooth Fairy: They're showing it here tomorrow night. Don't think I can help you tho - as we have PAL.
PAL doesnt matter on avi or mpeg files. only when you try to burn it on DVD or VHS the guys that have the ftp site live in london. I watch shit from his div cam all the time.
|
|
#7
 2002-09-10, 16:33
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Re Airing 9/11 and French Students Video
Its on tommorow in the UK. People have been told to watch it as it explains the day alot more better than the news did.
Peace Renegade,
|
|
#8
 2002-09-11, 01:11
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Re Airing 9/11 and French Students Video
You people for this shit? We are being told to expect attacks tomorow. Just like halloween, christmas, 4th of July, etc...
DON'T BUY THE HYPE
|
|
#9
 2002-09-11, 01:37
|
|
|
Re: Re Airing 9/11 and French Students Video
fuck man like 50% of americans would break down man that would suck ass if they attacked again. my school is right by CDC in atlanta and we have buses waiting to evacuate us and they are trying to bus us those suits those guys were (like HEV suits in half-life).
|
|
#10
 2002-09-11, 01:59
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Facedown in the shag rug.
|
|
Re: Re Airing 9/11 and French Students Video
Emory, Cobranaut?
|
|
#11
 2002-09-11, 14:02
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Re Airing 9/11 and French Students Video
Thats crazy man a bus service for evacuation ! Didnt expect that. Britians only precautions were Fighter Jets circling London and road blocks in the city.
Peace Reneagde,
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|