About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-08, 14:31
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default 1000 posts WOO HOO

I got 1000 posts. Whopde freakin' doo. Does anyone realy give a fuck? I know that I don't. And I would apreciate it if other people would stop starting topics because of their post number.

Irony is running rampant here.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-09, 00:36
t_dot t_dot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1000 posts WOO HOO

fuck you u fag homo dick fucker sucker pussy ass kfc chicken fucker dude guy man thing homo alien bitchy mofo fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #3 
Old 2002-09-09, 00:56
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: 1000 posts WOO HOO

i beat you!

i am the winner!
 #4 
Old 2002-09-09, 01:12
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: 1000 posts WOO HOO

quote:
Originally posted by t_dot:
fuck you u fag homo dick fucker sucker pussy ass kfc chicken fucker dude guy man thing homo alien bitchy mofo fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The sad thing is that t_dot is even stupider than his post...
 #5 
Old 2002-09-09, 02:02
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1000 posts WOO HOO

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
I got 1000 posts. Whopde freakin' doo. Does anyone realy give a fuck? I know that I don't. And I would apreciate it if other people would stop starting topics because of their post number.

Irony is running rampant here.



Why don't you start a post at your two year mark?
 #6 
Old 2002-09-09, 03:55
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1000 posts WOO HOO

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:

Irony is running rampant here.



I hope so

Love, Irony
 #7 
Old 2002-09-09, 05:31
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1000 posts WOO HOO

My 742nd post!!! woohoo!!!
 #8 
Old 2002-09-09, 05:36
V I P E R V I P E R is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1000 posts WOO HOO

My second ever post and it feels like I have been here forever.

Viper
 #9 
Old 2002-09-09, 07:17
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1000 posts WOO HOO

Damn newbie.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-09, 16:14
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1000 posts WOO HOO

Im gunna celebrate my 1000 posts by running around the block once.

Peace Renegade,
 #11 
Old 2002-09-09, 17:02
Moderator
 
Default Re: 1000 posts WOO HOO

naked?
 #12 
Old 2002-09-09, 17:14
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1000 posts WOO HOO

1300. I am overcome with excitement.

<Orgasm> </Orgasm>

v i p e r
 #13 
Old 2002-09-09, 18:04
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1000 posts WOO HOO

You're right! ....It's already run by here 3 times this morning. Congratulations anyway! quality vs. quantitiy = both equally sated~
 #14 
Old 2002-09-09, 18:35
electric_hed666 electric_hed666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1000 posts WOO HOO

cograts you have no life join the rest of us on our cruisade to make lots and lots more rubish on the interenet.

[This message has been edited by electric_hed666 (edited 09-09-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics