About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-08, 10:16
www escapetwice com www escapetwice com is offline
Regular
 
Default Club Slut @ Exit2 NYC

Ok, I am new to the boards here, but I doubt anyone will find this offensive.

I wanted to tell a funny story about something that happened yesterday. Well, kinda funny, sort of.

I was at a "raver" club in NYC and waiting to use one of those tiny unisex bathrooms, the kind that is like 3 feet by 3 feet and one person at a time. I stood there for a minute, a guy walked out smiling all big, so I opened the door to go in.

Then I see this spanish e-whore in there, totally geeked on something. I think she did K. The first thing I noticed was her red slut dress was all wet from splashing water on herself... definitely very very high.

Then I look at her face. Kinda cute, cept for the glassy eyes and blank stare... wait a second, what's that on her face?

OMG it was too funny. This slut had a massive Peter North sized load of cum all over her face, clinging to her cheeks, on one of her eyes, and a nice dollup in her hair too. She was just standing there, so bent she didn't have the sense to clean it off.

I doubt she was "forced to suck" or anything... I see her there every weekend doing stuff like boinking dudes on couches and flashing her taco to the DJs.

The best part was after I stood there staring this trainwreck for a few seconds, a bouncer ran up to the door, said something about how he can't let her into the club looking like that, shut the door and LOCKED IT. Hahahahahaha

Alright flame me. I won't get the chance to respond until tomorrow this time, so don't think I am just hiding, ok?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-08, 10:29
Pikey_jay Pikey_jay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Club Slut @ Exit2 NYC

That sounds like a decent club! Definitely worth a visit if I'm NY.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics