|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-09-07, 22:13
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
I've heard a lot about Celexa latly and I've been thinking about giving it a try. Zoloft is shit, it makes me all jittery at night and the devils pill Paxil (and I'm sure meta can vouch for me here) sucks beyond explination. The depression and anxiety that accompanies me everyday and everynight is seriously fucking up my everyday life. EVEN MY FUCKING SEX LIFE. Love, friends, family, job, school, study, money. I'm tired of having to illegaly buy pills (nothing strong, but still mind altering) to make me happy. The extra ritilan's, vicodens, perc's and shit are going to fuck up my life especialy (sp?) money wise, so i've gotten out of the mad pill popping phase (I still do on occasion though). Weed just doesn't do it anymore, im trying to LOOSE weight not gain it and those fucking munchies...well enough said  . Besides, its spendy too and it makes me one dumb mother fucker unlike meds. Then there is the anxiety...Buspar for the anxiety is awful, it makes you feel like shit and two people in one. Anti-trypaline (sp?) is even worse, its like your not even THERE. AGH! Suggestions anyone?
|
|
#2
 2002-09-07, 22:16
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
Oh and im going to try and get my doctor to bump me up from my 40 mgs of ritlan a day to adderal.
|
|
#3
 2002-09-08, 00:09
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
Celixa was good for awhile. I think I grew immune to it after the first 8 months. Paxil was great while I took it(it actually gave me anxiety, this usually kept me from making an ass of myself). I've heard some bad things about paxil. Odd thing is, me and my uncle had great results. Good luck finding something that works. Took me so long, by the time I found something, I didn't need them anymore.
|
|
#4
 2002-09-08, 01:39
|
Alan Smithee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
you should take up smoking. Nicoteen stimulats the production of the neural transmiters dopamine and norepinephrine. So you have to ask is losing seven years at the end of your life worth living it now.
|
|
#5
 2002-09-08, 01:58
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
I say just take up Nicotene patches. Pills? Effexor XR and Seroquel.
|
|
#6
 2002-09-08, 02:43
|
KamikazePimp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
I'm on Prozac & depakotes and they do JACK SHIT for me. Not to mention I don't have health insurance. When I run out, I'm gonna start taking the herbal supplements St. Johns Wort and Kava Kava. My prescriptions cost $128.00 combined. For 1 bottle of St. Johns Wort and 1 bottle of Kava Kava, the combined cost is $17.00. 30 Prozacs per bottle, 95 Depakotes per bottle, 65 st johns wort per bottle, and 65 kava kava per bottle.
|
|
#7
 2002-09-08, 02:50
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
Define Jack Shit. If it's keeping you from scoring drug at Newark Airport or jumping out of a window because you live in New York's garbage bin (New Jersey), then it's doing it's job.
I strongly suggest you not to discontinue the depakote. Prozac, yes. Because if you take any SSRI (Proac, Paxil, Zoloft) and St. John's Wort together you could lapse into a coma due to a condition known as Serotonin Syndrome. Which can cause death.
|
|
#8
 2002-09-08, 03:57
|
missmorgie240 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
I dont know of any that work either. effexor was working for awhile (aside from making me nauseaus (sp?)) but it stopped working after about 6 months. Im not on anything now and life is a living hell! 
|
|
#9
 2002-09-08, 06:12
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
Shit, I used to have extreme anxiety, absolutely crippling. Then I started walking five miles a day out of necessity (no car), and that seemed to control it a bit. Smoking was a big help too. I find push-ups to be a big help, and beer for night-time. Lots of anxiety probably also has something to do with inability to orgasm, at least in my case I believe a relation. Look, these anxiety disorders are not normal. They stem from this society. It stems from a lack of racial community for White people, it stems from traitorous Whites stabbing others in the back for profit and personal satisfaction. It stems from the institution of White Female feminism, forced upon our race by the communists. These anxieties stem from the trauma of school, the messed up condition of our race, the attitudes (for men) of our women who are often cold, usually vindictive, and almost always siding against non-Whites who attack us with impunity, the media and it's tools of Law and Authority making it perfectly clear that to fight back against them or non-Whites or our hostile women is ALWAYS A HATE CRIME and punishable by everything and anything. I have sympathy for White women with anxiety although I am not sure what their major instigator is, I guess it stems from this society but in another aspect, although the war against White men and the more limited war against White women have to be the biggest factor. Ever hear the song by the Pretenders called "Message of Love"? Thats what our race needs. I'm a big 80s nut. I grew up in the 80s and I didn't have these problem in the 80s when I was a kid, but thats not all. There were actually pro-White songs in the 80s, like "Message of Love", there wasn't just rap and rap rock bullshit, there were actually some products in the near-mainstream that were genuine White culture, things that were actually a part of our racial psyche, that spoke to us, spoke to OUR SOULS in a way that only Whites can experience, that only make sense for Whites, that only Whites can manufacture. Thats why the 90s were so terrible- it was all jewish/black/hispanic bullshit, crime and their version of "music" consisting of more threats and crime and bullshit. And it was all carefully implemented by the White Anglo Plutocratic class and their jew friends. Only White people can help themselves, and that means working class White people and their White allies. I suggest taking up running, read http://www.FAEM.com , then find people who know what you know about the world, now that you can actually SEE it for what it is, for how things are, no more jesus christ superstar faggotry, no more jewish media illusions. Stay on the net and avoid our fucked up White lemmings like the plague, which they are- they are AIDs and they are too lazy and stupid to care. Only thinking Whites matter anyway, it's only been us who matter, and it's important to understand that before the world swallows you again. To this I will add: that Oxycodone (or even Hydrocodone) kicks ass. I got perscriptions from my dentist and without these babies I can barely stand to associate with anyone besides fellow pro-Whites. We are under SEIGE- YOU, ME, Whites. But only thinking Whites with any worth are going to be pro-White or understand what we're going through. There is a war going on right now, against the White race. The war is very hot now, but you can deal with it if you have enough information about it. You can take it or leave it, but its the difference between heaven and hell. Also if you need dental, medical, benefits and shitloads of cash join a Trade Union as an ELECTRICIAN. You don't have to know a transitor from your sister- they train you from scratch WHILE throwing money at you! And visit http://www.FAEM.com, it's good medicine.
|
|
#10
 2002-09-08, 08:39
|
www escapetwice com 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
Hey dude
If you seriously got anxiety, don't even mess with Paxil and that other non-benzo crap that doctors are pushing now for anxiety, all of it only kinda works for SOME people...
The best thing is to get a benzodiazepine, they actually work, and are available without a prescription, cheap.
Go to drugbuyers.com and track down some Valium (diazepam) or Klonopin (clonazepam), you can get 10mg and 2 mg pills (respectively) for under $1 each at most foreign websites. A stronger option is Xanax, but it is serious medication with one of the worst withdrawls imaginable, so I wouldn't get on it without a doctor being involved.
Try and get a job with insurance dude. I just got insurance, but I didn't have for 3 years previous, it is worth taking a pay cut to get it.
|
|
#11
 2002-09-08, 15:12
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
Sorry, man, but I've had zero luck with any that I've tried - at best.
You've heard what happened with Zoloft.
The only way I am able to maintain an even keel is a large intake of lithium daily.
[I think you've been witness to what happens when I go off it, and that weren't the half of it]
[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 09-11-2002).]
|
|
#12
 2002-09-08, 18:57
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
lol uh yeah.
Hey keep the replies commin' guys this is great now i have Effexor and Celexa on my mind as a new alternitive.
|
|
#13
 2002-09-08, 19:20
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
They make a new effexor that has alot less side effects. I was on it for awhile. Didn't do anything for me. As for that "non-benzo crap" it doesn't only kinda work for some people. I was one of those rare people and it worked great. It's just not that common. Maddcow007, my advise is just try everything you can get your hands on for 3 month periods and find out what works.
|
|
#14
 2002-09-08, 19:38
|
beatmeofficer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
I had really good luck with Zoloft. It took me about 6 months to find a dose that was neither too high nor too low, but once I found it I took it for about 2 years with great results. I had bad luck with Effexor XR. I took it from last September till December and it was during that period that I started hearing voices commenting on my behavior everywhere I went. While it's possible Effexor might not have been the cause of the craziness, I started going crazy the same time I started taking it. We all have different neurochemistry so what works for someone else will affect you differently. Since I stopped taking Effexor I've managed to put my life back together. I stopped smoking pot, started working out and spending a lot of time outdoors-- I worked in a nursery (the plant kind)-- and I feel as good as I have since I was taking the Zoloft. Good luck.
|
|
#15
 2002-09-09, 00:34
|
FoxCF11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
You want anti-depressant shit. Hmmmmmmm. Get stoned and sex, sex, and more sex. Do both these things daily. Nuff said.
|
|
#16
 2002-09-09, 00:59
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
Celexa and EffexorXR landed me in a pyschiatric ward. I don't react normally to drugs, however, and I'm very sensitive to Seratonin. So sensitive, in fact, that any extra makes me shoot out the top of my head with paranoid dillusions and anxiety.
|
|
#17
 2002-09-09, 05:36
|
www escapetwice com 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
quote: Originally posted by TOWCHBob: They make a new effexor that has alot less side effects. I was on it for awhile. Didn't do anything for me. As for that "non-benzo crap" it doesn't only kinda work for some people. I was one of those rare people and it worked great. It's just not that common. Maddcow007, my advise is just try everything you can get your hands on for 3 month periods and find out what works.
I wasn't talking about depression medication in the post, just anxiety and anxiety meds. Benzos are 100% definitely the best medication for anxiety, hands down, for almost everybody. I don't know much about depression and the medications for that, which is why i didn't mention it. Alot of doctors recently have been giving people that come in with anxiety stuff like Paxil etc., but anti-depressants like that are NOT the best treatment for anxiety, unless the anxiety is caused by depression, in which case they might be in order. He already said that Buspar didn't work good for his anxiety, so I don't think it is stupid to suggest he use a true anti-anxiety medication that works for like 99% of the people that use it. For ANXIETY, the only thing I was talking about, a benzo like Valium or Klonopin is the absolute best drug to use.
|
|
#18
 2002-09-10, 19:11
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
I never said to go on Celexa. If I'm right in my recall, which I believe I am, JCX also had a near seizure with his Celexa withdrawl. AND he had a doctor involved.
I'm sticking with Seroquel. It's a schitzophenic medicine. Or even low-dose thorazines.
|
|
#19
 2002-09-10, 19:15
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
quote: Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX: Shit, I used to have extreme anxiety, absolutely crippling. Then I started walking five miles a day out of necessity (no car), and that seemed to control it a bit. Smoking was a big help too. I find push-ups to be a big help, and beer for night-time. Lots of anxiety probably also has something to do with inability to orgasm, at least in my case I believe a relation. Look, these anxiety disorders are not normal. They stem from this society. It stems from a lack of racial community for White people, it stems from traitorous Whites stabbing others in the back for profit and personal satisfaction. It stems from the institution of White Female feminism, forced upon our race by the communists. These anxieties stem from the trauma of school, the messed up condition of our race, the attitudes (for men) of our women who are often cold, usually vindictive, and almost always siding against non-Whites who attack us with impunity, the media and it's tools of Law and Authority making it perfectly clear that to fight back against them or non-Whites or our hostile women is ALWAYS A HATE CRIME and punishable by everything and anything. I have sympathy for White women with anxiety although I am not sure what their major instigator is, I guess it stems from this society but in another aspect, although the war against White men and the more limited war against White women have to be the biggest factor. Ever hear the song by the Pretenders called "Message of Love"? Thats what our race needs. I'm a big 80s nut. I grew up in the 80s and I didn't have these problem in the 80s when I was a kid, but thats not all. There were actually pro-White songs in the 80s, like "Message of Love", there wasn't just rap and rap rock bullshit, there were actually some products in the near-mainstream that were genuine White culture, things that were actually a part of our racial psyche, that spoke to us, spoke to OUR SOULS in a way that only Whites can experience, that only make sense for Whites, that only Whites can manufacture. Thats why the 90s were so terrible- it was all jewish/black/hispanic bullshit, crime and their version of "music" consisting of more threats and crime and bullshit. And it was all carefully implemented by the White Anglo Plutocratic class and their jew friends. Only White people can help themselves, and that means working class White people and their White allies. I suggest taking up running, read http://www.FAEM.com , then find people who know what you know about the world, now that you can actually SEE it for what it is, for how things are, no more jesus christ superstar faggotry, no more jewish media illusions. Stay on the net and avoid our fucked up White lemmings like the plague, which they are- they are AIDs and they are too lazy and stupid to care. Only thinking Whites matter anyway, it's only been us who matter, and it's important to understand that before the world swallows you again. To this I will add: that Oxycodone (or even Hydrocodone) kicks ass. I got perscriptions from my dentist and without these babies I can barely stand to associate with anyone besides fellow pro-Whites. We are under SEIGE- YOU, ME, Whites. But only thinking Whites with any worth are going to be pro-White or understand what we're going through. There is a war going on right now, against the White race. The war is very hot now, but you can deal with it if you have enough information about it. You can take it or leave it, but its the difference between heaven and hell. Also if you need dental, medical, benefits and shitloads of cash join a Trade Union as an ELECTRICIAN. You don't have to know a transitor from your sister- they train you from scratch WHILE throwing money at you! And visit http://www.FAEM.com, it's good medicine.
Looks like someone took their daily dose of soma. 
|
|
#20
 2002-09-11, 08:41
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
Whats soma. I'm not on any meds besides cigarettes and push-ups.
|
|
#21
 2002-09-11, 09:08
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
Ask Mr. Huxley.
|
|
#22
 2002-09-13, 09:35
|
opo popper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need suggestions on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
TRY ARAPAX, ITS THE ONLY ONE THAT HELPED ME IN A SENSIBLE WAY. I TAKE 1/2 A ZOTAB TO SLEEP, WORKS WELL NO HANGOVER AFFECTS, THE TAKE 1 EACH MORNING. PS THEY DONT PUT ON WEIGHT EITHER. WHO WANTS TO BE FAT, FATTER, AND PISSED OF WITH LIFE EH. GIVE IT A GO.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|