About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-07, 06:25
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Did I chase of the regs?

Hmmm Trippy McGee, Lokil, Dankgirl, Sckbch, and the list goes on. None of these fuckers that tried to totse gang rape me are on anymore. Sure i see a post here and there from trippy and lokil. But i feel as if im resposible for their lack of show.


And yet there are a lot of newbies who come on here who act as if they know my ass.

Hmmmm Can we say troll?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-07, 06:29
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Did I chase of the regs?

I will be here forever.

*gnaws on tr0gs left hand*
 #3 
Old 2002-09-07, 07:42
Moderator
 
Default Re: Did I chase of the regs?

it�s summer, they�re not in a cave like you buttmunch.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-07, 08:31
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Did I chase of the regs?

Sorry, I chased off dank and probably Lokil, too.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-07, 13:59
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Did I chase of the regs?

Don't worry trog. There's still plenty of people here that dislike you. We're not to the point of hatred of the buddies you listed, but we're working on it.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-07, 14:29
joranax joranax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Did I chase of the regs?

speaking of trol where the fck is rob
 #7 
Old 2002-09-07, 14:31
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Did I chase of the regs?

It's ok trog, the world revolves around the sun, not you.

sckbch left cuz he got a job in a government agency..
 #8 
Old 2002-09-07, 16:18
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Did I chase of the regs?

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
It's ok trog, the world revolves around the sun, not you.

sckbch left cuz he got a job in a government agency..



And? does that restrict him from accessing the internet?
 #9 
Old 2002-09-07, 16:20
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Did I chase of the regs?

And by the way. Being that he works for the Feds now kind of scares me. being he is former military and has a hate for me and now has access to people who can trace down anyone on earth maybe used againts me.

Yeah i dont want to hear "Why would he waste his time on you tr0g" thats a good cop out. its noted!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics